VGFacts
The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Printable Version

+- VGFacts (https://archive.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Land of the Locked (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: General Poop (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* (/thread-23.html)

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - PixelXenoKing - 12-16-2013

(12-16-2013, 05:47 AM)Mass Distraction Wrote:
(12-15-2013, 02:18 PM)PixelXenoKing Wrote:
(12-15-2013, 08:14 AM)Mass Distraction Wrote:
(12-15-2013, 08:08 AM)PixelXenoKing Wrote:
(12-14-2013, 08:25 PM)frankfrost2 Wrote: It took me 2 weeks to beat Armstrong.
2 WEEKS.

Idk why I found it so hard... Probably because of the part were you had to slice that tank/truck/thing he eventually throws at you. I could never get a perfect slice. Then, I found out you could dodge it.

Monsoon though... I beat him in 1 hour. Still insanely hard, but easier somehow.

For armstorng i went back to other levels got my blades and other items upgraded than went back to face armstrong

Upgrading your weaponry doesn't matter, though, as you fight him with Sam's blade.

I didn upgrade that weapon because i know you fight him with Sam's blade i upgraded everything else like Health and that other weapon you get from the first boss

There's no point in upgrading the secondary weapons either since literally the only weapon available is Sam's sword.

The combo i normally do consists of both weapons and i did that combo a whole bunch on him, Im able to use other weapons that dont override the slot that Sam's sword goes into.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Mass Distraction - 12-16-2013

(12-16-2013, 08:36 AM)PixelXenoKing Wrote:
(12-15-2013, 08:14 AM)Mass Distraction Wrote:
(12-15-2013, 08:08 AM)PixelXenoKing Wrote: For armstorng i went back to other levels got my blades and other items upgraded than went back to face armstrong

Upgrading your weaponry doesn't matter, though, as you fight him with Sam's blade.

I didn upgrade that weapon because i know you fight him with Sam's blade i upgraded everything else like Health and that other weapon you get from the first boss

There's no point in upgrading the secondary weapons either since literally the only weapon available is Sam's sword.

The combo i normally do consists of both weapons and i did that combo a whole bunch on him, Im able to use other weapons that dont override the slot that Sam's sword goes into.

The hell? When I check my inventory during the last battle I have literally no other items in my inventory aside from healing items.

Look at this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DHizbz548o

Only weapon there is the sword. Same applies to every single other video I checked.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - BumblebeeCody - 12-16-2013

Nanomachines son!

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Mass Distraction - 12-16-2013

Yes, and those.

Hey, can someone help me out with this? http://www.vgfacts.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=1217

Would be useful if you have House of the Dead 2 but all help is fine.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Zaliphone - 12-16-2013

My day yesterday was pretty much just Super Metroid. I finally understand why people love it so much, it's very good.

On another note, I'm still excited for Watch Dogs. C'mon, Ubisoft, don't fail me now!

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - PixelXenoKing - 12-16-2013

(12-16-2013, 09:14 AM)Mass Distraction Wrote:
(12-16-2013, 08:36 AM)PixelXenoKing Wrote:
(12-15-2013, 08:14 AM)Mass Distraction Wrote: Upgrading your weaponry doesn't matter, though, as you fight him with Sam's blade.

The hell? When I check my inventory during the last battle I have literally no other items in my inventory aside from healing items.

Look at this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DHizbz548o

Only weapon there is the sword. Same applies to every single other video I checked.

Okay that is odd me and my brother are able to use other items. Guess its some bug

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Psychospacecow - 12-17-2013

Let the day of game begin!
I don't have to show up for school today because I've exempted the final for today.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - RyeoNox - 12-17-2013

I'm not sure why but every time I play Mirror's Edge it gives me headaches and I feel like vomiting every time I play. I owned that game for nearly a month and I still haven't finish it. I never have problems with first-person games, but Mirror's Edge is just... unique.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Mass Distraction - 12-17-2013

(12-17-2013, 10:02 AM)RyeoNox Wrote: I'm not sure why but every time I play Mirror's Edge it gives me headaches and I feel like vomiting every time I play. I owned that game for nearly a month and I still haven't finish it. I never have problems with first-person games, but Mirror's Edge is just... unique.

I sometimes get motion sickness from random PC FPS games too. Never on console though, might be because of the field of view or something. Anyway, I guess it might be a mix of movement, brightness and motion blur for you.

(12-17-2013, 11:13 AM)Mass Distraction Wrote:
(12-17-2013, 10:02 AM)RyeoNox Wrote: I'm not sure why but every time I play Mirror's Edge it gives me headaches and I feel like vomiting every time I play. I owned that game for nearly a month and I still haven't finish it. I never have problems with first-person games, but Mirror's Edge is just... unique.

I sometimes get motion sickness from random PC FPS games too. Never on console though, might be because of the field of view or something. Anyway, I guess it might be a mix of movement, brightness and motion blur for you.

It can be how its rendered. I don't have a problem with pc borderlands 2 but console one makes me motion sick.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - frankfrost2 - 12-17-2013

(12-17-2013, 11:30 AM)Psychospacecow Wrote:
(12-17-2013, 11:13 AM)Mass Distraction Wrote:

It can be how its rendered. I don't have a problem with pc borderlands 2 but console one makes me motion sick.

I remember when I used to get panic attacks from FPS's when I was prone to them. I would feel one come along and then look away. Im pretty sure I thought I was going to get a seizure.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Combat Lobster - 12-17-2013

The text presented in this 40 minute video is an actual post some nut who thinks he's fighting the good fight made on the Mighty No. 9 forums or whatever. It's things like this that kinda discourages me from ever wanting to make video games (Or regretting ever liking video games), because there's a chance that the people you're selling your game to are completely retarded. (And to lightly touch on the matter, every reason given to hate the CM on the MN9 project is completely stupid.)

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Zaliphone - 12-17-2013

My new graphics card is here and I can't wait to try out Fallout New Vegas with it.

(12-17-2013, 05:24 PM)Zaliphone Wrote: My new graphics card is here and I can't wait to try out Fallout New Vegas with it.

Mods you say? Tell me more!

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - frankfrost2 - 12-17-2013

(12-17-2013, 05:50 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote:
(12-17-2013, 05:24 PM)Zaliphone Wrote: My new graphics card is here and I can't wait to try out Fallout New Vegas with it.

Mods you say? Tell me more!

...Did I miss a joke?