VGFacts
The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Printable Version

+- VGFacts (https://archive.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Land of the Locked (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: General Poop (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* (/thread-23.html)

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - retrolinkx - 01-01-2014

I gotta say, A Link Between Worlds had a great ending. Really amazed, it's story developed really well in about 30 minutes.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Zaliphone - 01-02-2014

So I got Skyrim for PC and I love it. Loading times are practically nonexistent,the graphics are superb, and I like the way it handles with mouse and keyboard. Definitely worth $7.50.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - CosmykTheDolfyn - 01-02-2014

So, snowed in here at this end. Figures I might as well play some N64 games. Turned on Paper Mario and all that showed on screen was lines of code. I think my cartridge became corrupted over time.
The first RPG I ever owned is dead!!!

Alas, I gave it a good cleaning, and she came back to life! One save file is gone, but it's not the 100%. Since that file doesn't seem to save, must be time for a speedrun. I'll post pics of the code later.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - BumblebeeCody - 01-02-2014

(01-02-2014, 07:03 PM)CosmykTheDolfyn Wrote: So, snowed in here at this end. Figures I might as well play some N64 games. Turned on Paper Mario and all that showed on screen was lines of code. I think my cartridge became corrupted over time.
The first RPG I ever owned is dead!!!

Alas, I gave it a good cleaning, and she came back to life! One save file is gone, but it's not the 100%. Since that file doesn't seem to save, must be time for a speedrun. I'll post pics of the code later.

Which sucks because it's also a very valuable N64 game which can go for around £100.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - A Zombie Riot - 01-03-2014

(01-02-2014, 06:53 PM)Zaliphone Wrote: So I got Skyrim for PC and I love it. Loading times are practically nonexistent,the graphics are superb, and I like the way it handles with mouse and keyboard. Definitely worth $7.50.

I got it for PC too and it's annoying. 10-15 FPS. Pretty much unplayable. So, I uninstalled it. :'(

Someday I'll play it on PC.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Zaliphone - 01-03-2014

(01-03-2014, 01:55 PM)A Zombie Riot Wrote:
(01-02-2014, 06:53 PM)Zaliphone Wrote: So I got Skyrim for PC and I love it. Loading times are practically nonexistent,the graphics are superb, and I like the way it handles with mouse and keyboard. Definitely worth $7.50.

I got it for PC too and it's annoying. 10-15 FPS. Pretty much unplayable. So, I uninstalled it. :'(

I feel your pain. Low framerates have really only stopped being a problem for me recently. I couldn't so many games I bought, but damn did I enjoy getting an upgrade.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - A Zombie Riot - 01-03-2014

(01-03-2014, 03:55 PM)Zaliphone Wrote:

I feel your pain. Low framerates have really only stopped being a problem for me recently. I couldn't so many games I bought, but damn did I enjoy getting an upgrade.

I just wish I didn't live in this crappy town so I could get a job. That's my issue. I'm going to see if I can somehow change that situation this year.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Zaliphone - 01-03-2014

(01-03-2014, 04:45 PM)A Zombie Riot Wrote:
(01-03-2014, 03:55 PM)Zaliphone Wrote:

I just wish I didn't live in this crappy town so I could get a job. That's my issue. I'm going to see if I can somehow change that situation this year.

Best of luck to you, then.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - CosmykTheDolfyn - 01-04-2014

http://www.twitch.tv/speeddemosarchivesda
Live in 13 hours. Will be amazing. And CrazyGameNerd will be running F-Zero GX... YES! I'm pretty sure he's number 1 in world right now, so this will be reeeeeeeeaaaaaaaal good.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - PixelXenoKing - 01-04-2014

5 trophies left until skyrim plat

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - BumblebeeCody - 01-05-2014

(01-04-2014, 11:03 PM)CosmykTheDolfyn Wrote: http://www.twitch.tv/speeddemosarchivesda
Live in 13 hours. Will be amazing. And CrazyGameNerd will be running F-Zero GX... YES! I'm pretty sure he's number 1 in world right now, so this will be reeeeeeeeaaaaaaaal good.

GET HYPE FOR YSG!
[Image: tumblr_mgiyiyock01rjbvako1_500.jpg]
[Image: b9x4w.gif]

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - TheTrueBoss997 - 01-05-2014

So did anyone hear about the Final Fantasy X-2.5 novel that was released. Could it be someway to make Final Fantasy X-3 because to be honest I don't want it to happen.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Mass Distraction - 01-05-2014

(01-05-2014, 12:32 PM)TheTrueBoss997 Wrote: So did anyone hear about the Final Fantasy X-2.5 novel that was released. Could it be someway to make Final Fantasy X-3 because to be honest I don't want it to happen.

http://www.screwattack.com/news/final-fantasy-x-writer-wants-final-fantasy-x-3

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - TheTrueBoss997 - 01-05-2014

(01-05-2014, 07:21 PM)Mass Distraction Wrote:
(01-05-2014, 12:32 PM)TheTrueBoss997 Wrote: So did anyone hear about the Final Fantasy X-2.5 novel that was released. Could it be someway to make Final Fantasy X-3 because to be honest I don't want it to happen.

http://www.screwattack.com/news/final-fantasy-x-writer-wants-final-fantasy-x-3

Should of keep my mouth shut...
I think the story was great with Final Fantasy X alone.
I don't need more sequels.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - A Zombie Riot - 01-06-2014

I'm getting really annoyed with ScrewAttack. It's been months since they posted the 20-11 part of their top 20 nintendo 64 games. I WANT THE REST OF THE LIST!

(looks on website)

Oh, it was posted on there months ago (like a couple of weeks after the first half)... THEN WHY ISN'T IT UPDATED ON THE GAMETRAILERS XBOX 360 APP?! ARGH!