VGFacts
The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Printable Version

+- VGFacts (https://archive.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Land of the Locked (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: General Poop (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* (/thread-23.html)

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - SuperMasterGamer - 03-28-2013

So, I got Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City for a measly 15 dollars at Gamestop and I played it and it definitely shows.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - A Zombie Riot - 03-28-2013

(03-28-2013, 08:49 PM)SERIOUSLY THOUGH Wrote: Yeah, I just saw Mr Scaphandre giving some bloke a beatdown in the theatre because he had decided to have a go at the little girl. Once again, I just backed into a corner and hoped they wouldn't notice me - such is my gaming style :)

And you think they're bad, wait until you deal with Big Sisters in Bioshock 2.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Psychospacecow - 03-28-2013

(03-28-2013, 08:50 PM)SuperMasterGamer Wrote: So, I got Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City for a measly 15 dollars at Gamestop and I played it and it definitely shows.

For 5, its a lot like 6 but with 4's controls slightly clunkier and more allegations of racism for some reason.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - TommyBoates - 03-28-2013

Oh my god. Both of the Pokemon Stadium games cheat I swear. You can't land a Fire Blast but on round 2 all the computer does is hit you with constant Horn Drills and Fissures. Even with a ton of trained Pokemon from every game it's just still impossible! Getting tired of it's crap.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Combat Lobster - 03-28-2013

(03-28-2013, 06:08 PM)TheTrueBoss997 Wrote: Can't wait for this game I am a die hard MGS fan.

Uh huh...

(03-28-2013, 06:08 PM)TheTrueBoss997 Wrote: Ok I'm just a bit upset about Hayter.

Just think of it as character development for Big Boss.

(03-28-2013, 06:08 PM)TheTrueBoss997 Wrote: But anyone that played Peace Walker didn't the voice the end remind you of Kaz. When I heard it for the first time I really thought it was Kaz (Master Miller).

I don't think that was Kaz's voice at the end. You can hear Kaz at the beginning and he doesn't sound like the voice-over at the end.

(03-28-2013, 07:46 PM)SuperMasterGamer Wrote: Question.

Should I get Resident Evil 5?

Counter question.

Do you except 5 to be scary?

If so, no.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - BomberJ - 03-29-2013

I would say yes. It's one of the worst Resident Evil games, but it's not a bad game. Better if you play it with a friend. It's not scary anyway, so it's ok (and the AI it's preety bad).

Another question:
Anyone who has played RE: Operation Racoon City could tell me how it is? Don't know if to buy it.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - SuperMasterGamer - 03-29-2013

(03-29-2013, 04:39 AM)BomberJ Wrote:

I would say yes. It's one of the worst Resident Evil games, but it's not a bad game. Better if you play it with a friend. It's not scary anyway, so it's ok (and the AI it's preety bad).

Another question:
Anyone who has played RE: Operation Racoon City could tell me how it is? Don't know if to buy it.

Okay thanks.

And to answer your question, don't get it. It's too glitchy and the AI in the game is terrible.

Unless you like the generic multiplayer, don't get it.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Mass Distraction - 03-29-2013

If you are a real fan of the series and want to know everything happening, yes.

If you are expecting something like the original three games and want nothing else, no.

I'm a massive RE fan myself and personally I loved the game. It's definitely in my top5 favorite RE games. I also recommend playing it with a friend instead of the AI.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Zaliphone - 03-29-2013

(03-28-2013, 10:36 AM)BomberJ Wrote:
(03-28-2013, 09:16 AM)Zaliphone Wrote: I really want Phantom Pain, but I still have 4 games to go to catch up. I just need the MGS HD collection and then MGS4 and I'll be good.

Have you played MGS (PSX)? It's not in the HD collection and you won't be able to notice a lot of references the saga makes to it (most in MGS4). And it's probably the best one.

Yeah, I downloaded that one from the Playstation store. It was absolutely fantastic.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - BumblebeeCody - 03-29-2013

Yes. It's pretty damn good.

(03-29-2013, 04:39 AM)BomberJ Wrote:

Another question:

It's apparently decent in gameplay but not much else. I haven't played it yet and I've already come to the conclusion it's just shitty gamers bitching about something else. Still I haven't played so I can't say but it wouldn't surprise me if the game is good.

I just completed Bioshock Infinite. MY HEAD EXPLODED. So frikkin' good!

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Reeves Reus - 03-29-2013

Did anyone see the new BioShock: Infinite Songbird Edition?

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - SERIOUSLY THOUGH - 03-29-2013

(03-29-2013, 08:23 AM)BumblebeeCody Wrote: I just completed Bioshock Infinite. MY HEAD EXPLODED. So frikkin' good!

Already !? Bloody hell, I'm still looking for Angus's (I think his name is) family in the Neptune Lounge/Bar/Whatever D:

There was a very satisfying bit when there was one of those Mr Scaphandre's lying dead. I gave it a good whack, though will probably regret it later.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Reeves Reus - 03-29-2013

There you go! There are english subs so don't worry for not understanding what the unboxer says.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - BomberJ - 03-29-2013

Hideo Kojima has confirmed that 'MGS: Ground Zeroes' and 'MGS V' are different games. 'Ground Zeroes' will be the prologue for 'MGS V'.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - MexicanAnime - 03-29-2013

Luigi's Mansion 3DS's multiplayer is surprisingly fun to play with others.

While the main's game structure is a bit odd, the whole game has been pretty fun overall with its puzzles as while they are not overly complex, they do not baby you.