VGFacts
The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Printable Version

+- VGFacts (https://archive.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Land of the Locked (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: General Poop (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* (/thread-23.html)

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Cheshireson - 01-22-2014

(01-21-2014, 08:13 AM)Mass Distraction Wrote: He literally turned his head? It looks more like the screen for some reason is showing the insides of his character model, like this. He does look hilarious, though. Kind of like a big mouthed gremlin with tiny arms and an orange bandana over his eyes peekinf from the bottom of the screen.

This reminds me, I have a similar thing to share. Just need to dig it from my phone.

Ah, that makes more sense. It is possible that when the camera was panning behind my player, it somehow got stuck behind Tiny since he is an enormous character, and as a result, it showed the internal portion of his face once the camera locked. Interesting illusion.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Mass Distraction - 01-22-2014

Anyone care to explain me why ObsCure 2 is way more expensive than the first game?

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Combat Lobster - 01-22-2014

(01-22-2014, 12:10 PM)Mass Distraction Wrote: Anyone care to explain me why ObsCure 2 is way more expensive than the first game?

Bigger budget???

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Mass Distraction - 01-23-2014

(01-22-2014, 12:26 PM)Lightmatt Wrote:
(01-22-2014, 12:10 PM)Mass Distraction Wrote: Anyone care to explain me why ObsCure 2 is way more expensive than the first game?

Bigger budget???

I mean as used. Good luck finding either one as new :D

I got the first game for 5€ but the second would go for almost 40€. I checked on eBay and the price is pretty much the same there.

EDIT: Okay I checked on Amazon and it's cheaper but only for about 10€. Add delivery expenses and it's the same price as here. Damn it.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Psychospacecow - 01-24-2014

Just started playing Hitman Absolution. This game is a little intense, music wise. I like it.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - PixelXenoKing - 01-24-2014

(01-24-2014, 05:43 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: Just started playing Hitman Absolution. This game is a little intense, music wise. I like it.

That game is fun it gets really challenging at some points i think i stopped playing it because i got stuck on a certain level

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Psychospacecow - 01-24-2014

(01-24-2014, 05:49 PM)PixelXenoKing Wrote:
(01-24-2014, 05:43 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: Just started playing Hitman Absolution. This game is a little intense, music wise. I like it.

That game is fun it gets really challenging at some points i think i stopped playing it because i got stuck on a certain level

Yeah, I can see that happening in this, though the king of chinatown mission was really easy, what with the high grade explosives.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - GameWizard001 - 01-24-2014

Well I caved and shelled out for a new HD for my Fat 40GB PS3. Should have done it ages ago but didn't have the money for the HD and external as I didn't have a good enough job to pay for too big of a priced extravagance on myself. Everything always went to student loan bills. Now though, with a steady paycheck and decent wage I can buy this.

Got a 500GB HD for the PS3 and a 500GB external HD so I can back everything up and also use it for my PC.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - PixelXenoKing - 01-25-2014

Yay! i just deleted my Jak and daxter save!! on accident, never playing that game again.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - GameWizard001 - 01-25-2014

(01-25-2014, 02:13 PM)PixelXenoKing Wrote: Yay! i just deleted my Jak and daxter save!! on accident, never playing that game again.

Why not? Those are fun games to play?

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Zaliphone - 01-25-2014

Knack really isn't a very good game. It didn't start off that bad, but it's just getting worth. There's very little sense of growth when Knack gets bigger because the enemies will pretty much equally get bigger and stronger. So far, I'll say 3/5, but I doubt it gets much better.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - PixelXenoKing - 01-25-2014

(01-25-2014, 02:28 PM)GameWizard001 Wrote:
(01-25-2014, 02:13 PM)PixelXenoKing Wrote: Yay! i just deleted my Jak and daxter save!! on accident, never playing that game again.

I was 70% into the game according to the stats.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - frankfrost2 - 01-25-2014

(01-25-2014, 07:08 PM)PixelXenoKing Wrote:
(01-25-2014, 02:28 PM)GameWizard001 Wrote:

I was 70% into the game according to the stats.

Which Jak and Daxter game?

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Psychospacecow - 01-25-2014

Well, I've lost 12 duels today and won 1 but that one was exclusively due to my tag partner in said duel. What really got me is that most of those duels started with me being seriously hard countered by specific cards, as in the only cards that could royally screw you over in that situation. Now, I'm just pissed and ranting in a forum.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - frankfrost2 - 01-25-2014

(01-25-2014, 09:32 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: Well, I've lost 12 duels today and won 1 but that one was exclusively due to my tag partner in said duel. What really got me is that most of those duels started with me being seriously hard countered by specific cards, as in the only cards that could royally screw you over in that situation. Now, I'm just pissed and ranting in a forum.

What game were you playing?