VGFacts
The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Printable Version

+- VGFacts (https://archive.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Land of the Locked (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: General Poop (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* (/thread-23.html)

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - PixelXenoKing - 02-07-2014

Beat Cod Ghost on veteran the ending was weird.......

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - gamemaster1991 - 02-07-2014

I went back to play DBZ: Budokai 3. I put it down and never picked it up again because I did not like it, but I did not know why. Playing it again I remember. Why do we have minete long "F-You" attacks that you can pull off (and the CPU WILL use them and will land them 8/10 times) that halts the game and ruins my fun? If I want to play a fighting game, I'll play a fighting game. If I want to play Rock-Paper-Sisters, I'll play R-P-S. I don't want to play a matching game if I play another game. This is why I will not like this game. The only thing I like is the over drive mode (or whatever it's called), but that's about it.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - retrolinkx - 02-07-2014

I beat Metal Gear Rising Revengeance.

Even though what Armstrong said was morally wrong, he may be right.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - RyeoNox - 02-07-2014

Just finished The Wolf Among Us Ep2. I'm definitely expecting more plot twist in future episodes. I CAN'T WAIT FOR 2 MONTHS!

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Zaliphone - 02-08-2014

I started playing Brothers today and it can be a disorienting experience, but it's fun. I downloaded and installed Metro Last Light and I'm looking forward to playing to that. I also got DE:HR Director's Cut as a gift for my surgery, so I'm freaking ecstatic to listen to the developer's commentary. I got maybe 30 minutes of DmC: Devil May Cry clocked and I'm still not sure if I like it or not, but I definitely plan on playing more. Outlast also finally came out on PS+ for PS4, problem is that it's a bit tougher for me to play the PS4 than my 3, delaying those nightmares.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Mass Distraction - 02-08-2014

(02-08-2014, 01:14 AM)Zaliphone Wrote: I downloaded and installed Metro Last Light and I'm looking forward to playing to that.

Have you played/read the first one?

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - frankfrost2 - 02-08-2014

Beat Bioshock Infinite of 1999 mode. It was easy except at the last part on comstocks ship.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Zaliphone - 02-09-2014

(02-08-2014, 10:54 AM)Mass Distraction Wrote:
(02-08-2014, 01:14 AM)Zaliphone Wrote: I downloaded and installed Metro Last Light and I'm looking forward to playing to that.

No, I know absolutely nothing about the first one. Which is going to make playing LL a very weird experience.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - retrolinkx - 02-09-2014

^

There is a morality system by the way, try and be good so you can get the good endings. Give bullets to beggars, and save people when given the choice to.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - BumblebeeCody - 02-09-2014

(02-07-2014, 10:54 PM)RyeoNox Wrote: Just finished The Wolf Among Us Ep2. I'm definitely expecting more plot twist in future episodes. I CAN'T WAIT FOR 2 MONTHS!

Yeah same. just slightly annoyed by how short it was. :(

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Zaliphone - 02-09-2014

(02-09-2014, 08:08 AM)retrolinkx Wrote: ^

There is a morality system by the way, try and be good so you can get the good endings. Give bullets to beggars, and save people when given the choice to.

Sounds interesting, thanks for the tip. I probably would've gotten a bad ending.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Psychospacecow - 02-09-2014

Modding up New Vegas for a playthrough. I figure that if it runs smoothly w/o complication then I might record it.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - PixelXenoKing - 02-09-2014

Plat #5- Cod Ghost (PS4) good campaign better than the last two

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Mass Distraction - 02-10-2014

(02-09-2014, 02:20 AM)Zaliphone Wrote:
(02-08-2014, 10:54 AM)Mass Distraction Wrote:

No, I know absolutely nothing about the first one. Which is going to make playing LL a very weird experience.

I would suggest getting to know the first game first. Maybe it's just me but I prefer to know the whole story.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - RyeoNox - 02-10-2014

(02-09-2014, 09:26 AM)BumblebeeCody Wrote:
(02-07-2014, 10:54 PM)RyeoNox Wrote: Just finished The Wolf Among Us Ep2. I'm definitely expecting more plot twist in future episodes. I CAN'T WAIT FOR 2 MONTHS!

Yeah same. just slightly annoyed by how short it was. :(

Yea it's really short especially when they delayed the game 2 months to polish it. I also notice that some scenes from the trailer in Ep1 wasn't in Ep2 (Prince Lawrence, Bigby full wolf form)

I have 2 saves for TWAU. The first one is me playing as a good sherrif and the second one is me trying to make bigby the worst-cold blooded dude ever lived. Even though Ep2 was short, playing the game for 2 times was worth the wait :)