VGFacts
The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Printable Version

+- VGFacts (https://archive.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Land of the Locked (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: General Poop (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* (/thread-23.html)

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Zaliphone - 02-10-2014

There's something about MGS Peace Walker that makes me just hate it. I'm not sure if it's the way combat handles or the comic book style cutscenes, which I normally love but just seem exceptionally bland in this case, but I just don't like Peace Walker. The thing that really gets me though is that, at least story-wise, it's the most important relative to the upcoming Ground Zeroes and Phantom Pain. I guess I'll either have to suffer through it or read a detailed summary.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Mass Distraction - 02-10-2014

(02-10-2014, 09:44 AM)Zaliphone Wrote: There's something about MGS Peace Walker that makes me just hate it. I'm not sure if it's the way combat handles or the comic book style cutscenes, which I normally love but just seem exceptionally bland in this case, but I just don't like Peace Walker. The thing that really gets me though is that, at least story-wise, it's the most important relative to the upcoming Ground Zeroes and Phantom Pain. I guess I'll either have to suffer through it or read a detailed summary.

For a detailed summary, you could download the MGS Database from PSN. If you have a completed save of MGS4 you'll get its information there too.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - BumblebeeCody - 02-12-2014

(02-07-2014, 09:38 PM)retrolinkx Wrote: I beat Metal Gear Rising Revengeance.

Even though what Armstrong said was morally wrong, he may be right.

I hated thinking that. I agree with the "pointless shit" people put over other topics like gossip over important news.
But then you realise that's the freedom of being able to say that kinda "pointless crap". If you take that away because of what you think is more important than other topics, then you end up falling into a type of dictator ship.

That and his theme is effing awesome.
Nanomachines, son.

(02-10-2014, 06:02 AM)RyeoNox Wrote:
(02-09-2014, 09:26 AM)BumblebeeCody Wrote:
(02-07-2014, 10:54 PM)RyeoNox Wrote: Just finished The Wolf Among Us Ep2. I'm definitely expecting more plot twist in future episodes. I CAN'T WAIT FOR 2 MONTHS!

Yeah same. just slightly annoyed by how short it was. :(

Yea it's really short especially when they delayed the game 2 months to polish it. I also notice that some scenes from the trailer in Ep1 wasn't in Ep2 (Prince Lawrence, Bigby full wolf form)

I have 2 saves for TWAU. The first one is me playing as a good sherrif and the second one is me trying to make bigby the worst-cold blooded dude ever lived. Even though Ep2 was short, playing the game for 2 times was worth the wait :)

Yeah indeed. I might go through it again. I felt pretty happy with the choices I made so far though.
I think one of the worst parts about the episode though is

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Zaliphone - 02-12-2014

I was able to play some more Brothers today and that made me really happy. It's been a fun experience so far, it really tests the communication between my left and right hand.

I also found out that the communication between my left and right hand isn't that well.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - PixelXenoKing - 02-12-2014

Payday 2 is free for Plus members highly suggest you get it if you have Plus

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Zaliphone - 02-13-2014

(02-12-2014, 09:29 PM)PixelXenoKing Wrote: Payday 2 is free for Plus members highly suggest you get it if you have Plus

I "bought" it even though I have it on PC and have spent a ton of time playing it on there. I probably won't even download it, I just saw Payday 2 and got excited.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - PixelXenoKing - 02-13-2014

(02-13-2014, 09:07 AM)Zaliphone Wrote:
(02-12-2014, 09:29 PM)PixelXenoKing Wrote: Payday 2 is free for Plus members highly suggest you get it if you have Plus

I "bought" it even though I have it on PC and have spent a ton of time playing it on there. I probably won't even download it, I just saw Payday 2 and got excited.

Im starting the game over completely. On my other PS3 account (Deadlygunner18) im around level 89 but since my friends got it due to plus i started on my other account (PixelXenoKing) level 22 right now

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Zaliphone - 02-13-2014

(02-13-2014, 03:08 PM)PixelXenoKing Wrote:

Im starting the game over completely. On my other PS3 account (Deadlygunner18) im around level 89 but since my friends got it due to plus i started on my other account (PixelXenoKing) level 22 right now

Damn. I'm not even level 70, then again, I haven't played it in a while. It's a lot more fun with friends and I only have like 2 friends who have the game.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - JiraiyaSennin - 02-13-2014

The newest characters announced for Mario Kart 8.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - MexicanAnime - 02-13-2014

Not sure how I feel about it. It feels like a lot of wasted slots that potentially could have gone to different characters.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - JiraiyaSennin - 02-13-2014

(02-13-2014, 05:59 PM)MexicanAnime Wrote: Not sure how I feel about it. It feels like a lot of wasted slots that potentially could have gone to different characters.

Hopefully they put enough characters in to level it out, because that would be bullshit. Also, what if the Koopalings are all in one slot and you can pick which Koopaling you want to race with?

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - MexicanAnime - 02-13-2014

If that's true than that's not bad at all and I'd be perfectly fine with it.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - SERIOUSLY THOUGH - 02-13-2014

(02-13-2014, 06:24 PM)JiraiyaSannin Wrote:
(02-13-2014, 05:59 PM)MexicanAnime Wrote: Not sure how I feel about it. It feels like a lot of wasted slots that potentially could have gone to different characters.

Hopefully they put enough characters in to level it out, because that would be bullshit. Also, what if the Koopalings are all in one slot and you can pick which Koopaling you want to race with?

I bloody well hope so. I don't want half the roster to be taken up by what are essentially tiny variants on the same idea.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - gamemaster1991 - 02-13-2014

You forget what series your talking about. It's Mario Kart. The same series that gave you Queen Bee, King Boo, and Wiggler as racers. There are not many good ideas for racers that you can take from the series. Plus, I like the idea of the Koopa kids as racers, though they are over used as of New Super Mario Bros. Wii.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - PixelXenoKing - 02-13-2014

(02-13-2014, 04:24 PM)Zaliphone Wrote:
(02-13-2014, 03:08 PM)PixelXenoKing Wrote:

Damn. I'm not even level 70, then again, I haven't played it in a while. It's a lot more fun with friends and I only have like 2 friends who have the game.
Yea i normally play alone or with friends because everybody online just wants to stealth the game and i went for the Huge set combat suits and the skill to shout at teammates so i can revive them.