VGFacts
The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Printable Version

+- VGFacts (https://archive.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Land of the Locked (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: General Poop (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* (/thread-23.html)

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Zaliphone - 02-14-2014

I'm downloading TLOU: Left Behind right now. I'm so pumped! It was supposed to be downloaded already, but it isn't, so I'll have time for breakfast while I wait. I plan on beating it today.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - pAroxizm - 02-14-2014

I'm downloading TitanFall beta for the Xbox One.

Still have 2 extra keys for it, if anyone need it ;)

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Mass Distraction - 02-14-2014

(02-14-2014, 11:31 AM)Zaliphone Wrote: I'm downloading TLOU: Left Behind right now. I'm so pumped! It was supposed to be downloaded already, but it isn't, so I'll have time for breakfast while I wait. I plan on beating it today.

Tell me how long it is once you finish it. I don't feel like wasting 15€ to a mere chapter I can beat in an hour.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - GameWizard001 - 02-14-2014

Played Episode 2 of The Wolf Among Us. It was shorter than Episode 1 but I think it was mostly due to not as much character establishment and story. Now they can move along more quickly. I am curious though, a lot of the preview clips from Ep 1 didn't show up in this one, so I'm wondering if that was merely a preview of the whole season based on your choices or is it possible I could get a completely different story path if I chose a different pursuit at the end?

(02-14-2014, 01:42 PM)Mass Distraction Wrote:
(02-14-2014, 11:31 AM)Zaliphone Wrote: I'm downloading TLOU: Left Behind right now. I'm so pumped! It was supposed to be downloaded already, but it isn't, so I'll have time for breakfast while I wait. I plan on beating it today.

Tell me how long it is once you finish it. I don't feel like wasting 15€ to a mere chapter I can beat in an hour.

It was about 4 hours for me on normal difficulty, but the gameplay was much less repetitive than the main game and there is a lot more story-wise than Naughty Dog has been letting on.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Mass Distraction - 02-14-2014

(02-14-2014, 04:14 PM)Zaliphone Wrote:

It was about 4 hours for me on normal difficulty, but the gameplay was much less repetitive than the main game and there is a lot more story-wise than Naughty Dog has been letting on.

Are higher difficulties available from the get-go? If so, I might go for it.

(02-14-2014, 04:33 PM)Mass Distraction Wrote:
(02-14-2014, 04:14 PM)Zaliphone Wrote:

Are higher difficulties available from the get-go? If so, I might go for it.

Yeah, all of the difficulties are there, easy to survivor. I'm not sure about the + versions though.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - PixelXenoKing - 02-14-2014

Day 3 of Payday 2 at level 54 right now just got the perk where i can shout at teammates so i can revive them. Have about 8 hours in atm

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Psychospacecow - 02-15-2014

http://www.twitch.tv/twitchplayspokemon
Twitch is hosting a multiplayer Pokemon game.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - JiraiyaSennin - 02-15-2014

Holy hell, that stream is insane.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Zaliphone - 02-15-2014

(02-14-2014, 11:46 PM)PixelXenoKing Wrote: Day 3 of Payday 2 at level 54 right now just got the perk where i can shout at teammates so i can revive them. Have about 8 hours in atm

I'm jealous that you can still level up so fast in the PS3 version. The PC version has been updated a million times and one of them made it so much harder to level up.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - CosmykTheDolfyn - 02-15-2014

I'm still practicing my speedrun of Hot Wheels Turbo Racing for the N64. Last night I got a new personal best of 42:50:9. Of course, I didn't record. I figured that, since it's going so well, I'll record a run today. This morning, I got a time of 49 minutes and something....

Try #2, then...

You all should watch this and read its description.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - retrolinkx - 02-15-2014

You can play CS on your web browser now.

http://cs-portable.net/en/web-version

I SUBMITTED THE CHARMANDER ONE!