VGFacts
The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Printable Version

+- VGFacts (https://archive.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Land of the Locked (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: General Poop (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* (/thread-23.html)

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Psychospacecow - 03-10-2014

Everyone's talking about how many games they've beaten, and I've lost count, mainly because I never counted.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Mass Distraction - 03-10-2014

(03-10-2014, 12:24 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: Everyone's talking about how many games they've beaten, and I've lost count, mainly because I never counted.

Me neither, then I went back and counted them all.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - gamemaster1991 - 03-10-2014

(03-10-2014, 01:50 PM)Mass Distraction Wrote:
(03-10-2014, 12:24 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: Everyone's talking about how many games they've beaten, and I've lost count, mainly because I never counted.

Me neither, then I went back and counted them all.

I'm probably missing a few but Backloggery has helped me keep up with the ones I remember. Also 193, I found a few more that I forgot about.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Zaliphone - 03-10-2014

That's why I started. I was curious to know how many I have beaten, the only thing is that it isn't every game ever that I've beaten, only the games since the start of 2013.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Mass Distraction - 03-10-2014

I rarely borrow games to beat them and I still own every single game I've ever gotten so it was rather easy to just go through my collection to determine which ones I've beaten and which ones I haven't.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - retrolinkx - 03-10-2014

Gotta rev up that OCD.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - gamemaster1991 - 03-10-2014

(03-10-2014, 03:50 PM)Mass Distraction Wrote: I rarely borrow games to beat them and I still own every single game I've ever gotten so it was rather easy to just go through my collection to determine which ones I've beaten and which ones I haven't.

I use to rent video games and borrow from frineds untill rental stores whent out of bussnaess and most of the games people borrowed were stolen/ the friend "lost" them.

Most of my SNES colection was sold when my family needed the money, so I really don't have the same ease as you do for remimbering what I beat as a kid.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - DokemonStudios - 03-10-2014

Playing Melee again after a long time of not playing it.

If I said Brawl was better than Melee. I mostly want to take that back. Aesthetically, Brawl is better, ergo Brawl has some better designs. Don't get me wrong Melee's graphics were good for the time, but some it hasn't aged well like Fox's Melee design is ugly, Princess Peach's castle looks washed out, Bowser and DK's Colors look weird, the clones look more like model swaps with different speed and strength, and Pichu being playable is just as dumb as ROB. But most of the complaints come from graphics. Melee is still a good game.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - PixelXenoKing - 03-10-2014

Started a Skyrim hardcore run, Got Payday 2 for free on steam, My laptop can play games again. And yea i named both my skyrim and steam after green arrow. My steam is: My name is Oliver Queen and my skyrim is Green arrow. And actually made it look like him

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Zaliphone - 03-11-2014

I beat Metroid: Zero Mission again today. On normal it took less than 3 hours. I'm hoping that I can beat 2.5 at some point, but I won't worry about it too much.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - CosmykTheDolfyn - 03-11-2014

So, in my cheap, very bad and old video game shopping, I got 'Barney's Hide and Seek' game. People may complain how easy video games are today, but this son of a gun came out in 1993 and to beat the game, simply continually hold right on the D pad for 5 minutes and presto!

I know it's a kid's game, but couldn't you have made it a liiiiittttttttlllllleeeeee more difficult?

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Psychospacecow - 03-11-2014

I've been stuck on Lance for 5 days in HeartGold.

He spams full restores, none of my Pokemon are good against Dragon, AATTVVV isn't earning his namesake's title, Lance's Dragonites are lvl 50 steroid incarnates and the wild pokemon are lvl 30 so I've actually been training by grinding my way through the elite four for a week.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Psychospacecow - 03-11-2014

beat lance, I'm okay now.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Mass Distraction - 03-12-2014

^And now I'm officially terrified of my decision to do a Nuzlocke on SoulSilver.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - PixelXenoKing - 03-12-2014

Payday 2 on PC

1. find a game
2. Get matched up with high levels
3. Have hopes you will actually pass the heist
4. Fail the heist
5. Repeat

Thats basically payday 2 on PC out of the 3 hours i played of it so far i only passed 2 out of the 8 or 9 heist i actually did. And the thing is the heist i did pass i did on solo.

I also just got 2 new badges on steam. 3 Years of service, And own 5+ Games.