VGFacts
The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Printable Version

+- VGFacts (https://archive.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Land of the Locked (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: General Poop (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* (/thread-23.html)

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - KidDivinegon - 03-15-2014

(03-15-2014, 05:30 PM)Kakariko Kid Wrote: Just bought Saints Row 3. I haven't played it yet. What's everyone's thoughts? and should I sell it and get SRtT: The Complete Package (i do not have internet, so I cannot download content)?

I thought SRtT was a good game, I never got any of the DLC for it. I got a good amount of laughs and a good amount of face palms through the game.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Zaliphone - 03-15-2014

Next week is going to be a busy week for me. MGSV Ground Zeroes on Tuesday and inFamous Second Son on Friday.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Kakariko Kid - 03-15-2014

Okay. Thanks. I hope it's fun.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - gamemaster1991 - 03-15-2014

I got my copy of Super Bust-A-Move in the mail today and I'm a little disappointed. SBAM2 had (somewhat of) a story mode, but SBAM is just the arcade mode, which is cool, but a little disappointing.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - retrolinkx - 03-16-2014

(03-15-2014, 05:30 PM)Kakariko Kid Wrote: Just bought Saints Row 3. I haven't played it yet. What's everyone's thoughts? and should I sell it and get SRtT: The Complete Package (i do not have internet, so I cannot download content)?

On it's own, it's a good game, but it was a horrible sequel to 2, very disappointing in that regard.

4 was much better than 3 in my opinion.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Kakariko Kid - 03-16-2014

I haven't played 1 or 2, so then I guess I'm in luck on that aspect. I'll check into 4 whenever the price drops on the stores around here.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Psychospacecow - 03-16-2014

Its not a bad sequel. It just treats itself differently. It has its strengths and weaknesses. 2 took itself really seriously and then threw in something weird. 3 does not take itself seriously in the least.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Cheshireson - 03-16-2014

And in the 4th installment, all seriousness is thrown right out the window.

^Haven't tried that one but from what I've seen, they jumped the shark using a rocket powered tricycle, and burned up in the stupidity.

They're repackaging Street Fighter 4 again.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Mass Distraction - 03-17-2014

Hasn't Ultra been a thing for a while now?

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Psychospacecow - 03-17-2014

Probably, but I don't really pay attention to 2d fighters.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - RyeoNox - 03-17-2014

Yea but they didn't reveal the 5th character until now. Mehh, the only fighting game I'm hoping to see more now is Tekken X SF.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - BumblebeeCody - 03-17-2014

(03-17-2014, 05:18 AM)Mass Distraction Wrote: Hasn't Ultra been a thing for a while now?

Nope. it's coming out in June/August.
I dunno, gonna do a "thoughts on..." on Decapre. She looks fun but so man people already guessed right on NeoGAF. That being said, Final Round 17 was FUCKING HYPE AS SHIT!

I think in terms of tier list, she'll be above average.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Mass Distraction - 03-17-2014

(03-17-2014, 06:23 AM)BumblebeeCody Wrote:
(03-17-2014, 05:18 AM)Mass Distraction Wrote: Hasn't Ultra been a thing for a while now?

Nope. it's coming out in June/August.

What I mean is that it was announced quite a while ago.