VGFacts
The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Printable Version

+- VGFacts (https://archive.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Land of the Locked (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: General Poop (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* (/thread-23.html)

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Psychospacecow - 03-19-2014

Were they related? I thought Kilik's replacement was a bad Goku impersonator.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - PixelXenoKing - 03-19-2014

(03-18-2014, 06:32 PM)Zaliphone Wrote: I just beat the main mission to Ground Zeroes and holy hell was it awesome. The ending actually had me wide-eyed and completely shocked. It was absolutely worth the money I spent on it. I'm definitely going to try and beat all of the Side-Ops and complete the game.

4/5, just get it already!

Did you get it on PS4? i did and it runs amazing and looks amazing.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Zaliphone - 03-19-2014

(03-19-2014, 08:11 PM)PixelXenoKing Wrote:
(03-18-2014, 06:32 PM)Zaliphone Wrote: I just beat the main mission to Ground Zeroes and holy hell was it awesome. The ending actually had me wide-eyed and completely shocked. It was absolutely worth the money I spent on it. I'm definitely going to try and beat all of the Side-Ops and complete the game.

4/5, just get it already!

Did you get it on PS4? i did and it runs amazing and looks amazing.

I absolutely did, and I have to say so far it's my favorite game I have on it. That may be subject to change come Friday with the release of inFamous.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - retrolinkx - 03-21-2014

So yeah, I just finished Devil May Cry.

I do not think it was a good game.

Are the others better?

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Mass Distraction - 03-22-2014

The original or the new one? Nevertheless, they are all pretty much the same.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - retrolinkx - 03-22-2014

The original.

I already know DmC is bad, so I don't expect much there.

How do you know it's bad if you haven't played it? Don't buy into the fanboy rage.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - PixelXenoKing - 03-22-2014

(03-22-2014, 07:54 AM)Mass Distraction Wrote: How do you know it's bad if you haven't played it? Don't buy into the fanboy rage.

When it comes to DmC ^That does not apply.

What doesn't apply? From what I've seen and heard, it seems like a good game.

I have no understanding of people's criteria these days.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - gamemaster1991 - 03-22-2014

I've played Devil May Cry for the PS2 and I never really liked it. It always just seemed boring to me. I've tried playing it two times since I got it and only got as far as the first boss (I think it was a spider boss)

I have no intencen to buy DMC due to my polace of not buying Capcom games past the date of July 18, 2011.

(03-22-2014, 09:14 AM)Mass Distraction Wrote: What doesn't apply? From what I've seen and heard, it seems like a good game.

You want to under stand the criteria? OK here you.

[Image: 1958392_821235437891932_91630814_n.jpg]

RUINED FOREVER

While I'm at it, lets pick fun at the Sonic fans as well.

[Image: hqdefault.jpg]

Sonic has gray eyes?
RUINED FOREVER

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Zaliphone - 03-22-2014

Never before has a game made me want to wear a hat so much. I'm really digging inFamous Second son so far, it's a hell of a lot of fun.

Gamemaster1991 pretty much got the idea.

(03-22-2014, 10:23 AM)gamemaster1991 Wrote:
(03-22-2014, 09:14 AM)Mass Distraction Wrote: What doesn't apply? From what I've seen and heard, it seems like a good game.

Yeah, I know that's what it's about but I just can't wrap my head around the fact that such a superficial thing would make people hate a game so much.

It's ridiculous, stupid and makes no goddamn sense. Just stop crying over nothing and play the damn game.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Psychospacecow - 03-22-2014

(03-22-2014, 12:04 PM)Mass Distraction Wrote:

Yeah, I know that's what it's about but I just can't wrap my head around the fact that such a superficial thing would make people hate a game so much.

It's ridiculous, stupid and makes no goddamn sense. Just stop crying over nothing and play the damn game.

I think its because that means the developer listened to fan feedback and mocked them for it.

It also had something to do with new Dante looking like the director.
[Image: 1675720-tameem.jpg]
Sure, I think its petty and stupid to hold a grudge like that for so long, but I get the cause.

(03-22-2014, 12:04 PM)Mass Distraction Wrote:

Actually i do have the game i got it for free on PS+ and it sucks, all my friends say it sucks and i agree. The game is filled with glitches and game breaking bugs this game probably ties with poker night 2 in games that froze the most. One of my friends actually stop playing because of a camera glitch that had no fix. All the characters in the game are queers Dont believe me? check it out. combos are good but not great. level's have awful design. My question is: Why the hell are you defending a turd pile of a game?