VGFacts
The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Printable Version

+- VGFacts (https://archive.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Land of the Locked (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: General Poop (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* (/thread-23.html)

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - BumblebeeCody - 04-03-2014

(04-03-2014, 02:14 AM)JiraiyaSannin Wrote: Yo. New characters , items, and courses revealed for Mario Kart 8.

Looks cool.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - gamemaster1991 - 04-03-2014

(04-03-2014, 12:37 AM)Hexadecimal Wrote: It's 12:35 and I finished watching that play through. It really isn't much of game, but rather a book you at times interact with, but it was sooooo good. What a touching story that really makes you appreciate your time on this earth. I feared the game would take a terrible twist at the end that would devastate me, but it was actually fairly lighthearted, all things considering.

I'm just curious if there's other endings worth seeing since the game does give you choices.

I want to say that letting Mizzi shot the last guy or blowing out the last candle would have change the ending, though I'm sure it would only be something slight.

(04-03-2014, 02:14 AM)JiraiyaSannin Wrote: Yo. New characters , items, and courses revealed for Mario Kart 8.

"NEW". I think they mean new as in "You never saw this in the other Mario Kart 8 tarilers." I was sitting there saying "GBA Retro course, N64 Retro course, another 64 retro course, GCN Retro course." No new charicters added, and there might have been one new item that I missed.

Still it looks nice (though I still think it looks like a nicer Mario Kart DS), but I would have still liked a new F-Zero.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - JiraiyaSennin - 04-03-2014

I think this might replace Double Dash as my favorite Mario Kart.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Zaliphone - 04-03-2014

Mario Kart Wii is definitely my favorite, mostly because of how easily available custom tracks are to get. That, and bikes. I was kind of sad to hear they weren't in MK7, and I'm super glad that they're back.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - BumblebeeCody - 04-03-2014

Personally I loved Mario Kart 64 since it's fun as heck (plus nostalgia and good times with friends). But my favourite is Mario Kart online. Mainly because of Snaking and how good it felt to be good at a Mario Kart game instead of stupid rubber banding. Heck you could snake jump out of Blue Shells. Shame Ninten"no fun"do took it out.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - SuperMasterGamer - 04-16-2014

http://www.siliconera.com/2014/04/15/castlevania-dracula-x-rare-snes-version-coming-wii-u-virtual-console/

So, there's a good chance that we might get Dracula X for the Wii U Virtual Console.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Psychospacecow - 04-18-2014

[Image: 884.jpg]
So, since Sony is throwing out Square Enix Eidos, it begs the question. Will we get a new Chrono game?

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - PixelXenoKing - 04-18-2014

Octodad got announced for PS4 its being released on April 22nd for US and 23rd for EU. $14.99 Normal Price, $11.99 (Octodad will be on sale the first week it comes out with a PS+ member discount). I already got my money saved up and its been there since Feb. The Trophy list is pretty long for a PSN game 20 trophies for a PSN game, Most games that are PSN contain 10-15. Trophies look fun and im pretty certain I will have fun getting this 100% on this game. I was considering the PC since my laptop is good to play games but i feel the experience would be alot better on the PS4.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - PixelXenoKing - 04-18-2014

How do you request idea to steam?. It always get me wondering "Who has the most hours on this game that was meant to be under 5 hours?". I saw a guy who had 98 hours on Octodad and the game is only 2 hours long. I want to request they have stats of average game time for this game, Most game time for this game, Most in two week and all that.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Hexadecimal - 04-18-2014

After watching The Cat Lady I want it so bad for myself, but specifically the 3 disc special edition. On the publisher's Facebook they apologized for the delay and said it would be out soon, but that was in March.

I've honestly grown to hate the phrase "coming soon" because my and everyone else's definition of "soon" seems to be greatly different.

(04-18-2014, 07:00 PM)PixelXenoKing Wrote: Octodad got announced for PS4 its being released on April 22nd for US and 23rd for EU. $14.99 Normal Price, $11.99 (Octodad will be on sale the first week it comes out with a PS+ member discount). I already got my money saved up and its been there since Feb. The Trophy list is pretty long for a PSN game 20 trophies for a PSN game, Most games that are PSN contain 10-15. Trophies look fun and im pretty certain I will have fun getting this 100% on this game. I was considering the PC since my laptop is good to play games but i feel the experience would be alot better on the PS4.

I'm watching Gavin and Michael from Rooster Teeth play this, but the videos are slow to come out. Seems like a fun game but I actually get a little motion sick watching them sometimes. I don't think I'd fair well getting the game myself.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - GameWizard001 - 04-18-2014

(04-18-2014, 08:24 PM)Hexadecimal Wrote: I've honestly grown to hate the phrase "coming soon" because my and everyone else's definition of "soon" seems to be greatly different.

"Soon" or "Maybe" are such subjective terms used first on us when we are kids. We think soon as in maybe a few minutes, maybe a hour. Or in the case of movies or releases of things soon could mean a few days, weeks or maybe a month at most. But soon ends up being just before you die soon.

Maybe means I'm pacifying you so you go away cause I don't want to do it and saying no makes you bug me more but we end up bugging more cause you said maybe which means it isn't no but could be yes so in our minds it is yes so WHY THE HELL NOT RIGHT NOW!!!!

Back to you guys, unrelated rant about my own childhood is over. Going back to replaying Mass Effect 3.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - SuperMasterGamer - 04-19-2014

♪ I hate you ♪

♪ You hate me ♪

♪ Give me back my damn moneeyyyyyyy ♪

[Image: 1549465_268294630017664_2706580367400419702_n.png]

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - PixelXenoKing - 04-19-2014

I Also saw gavin and micheal from RT play it, I didn like the series they made or did'n find to funny compared to when I saw UberHaxorNova's. I've been looking at steam reviews and I dislike it when someone give a negative review just because they cant run the game, And the worst part is people tend to like that review.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - TheTrueBoss997 - 04-19-2014

Has anyone played Conception 2? Is it worth getting for Vita?

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Psychospacecow - 04-19-2014

Watched my first Nintendo Direct. *sniff It feels good man.