VGFacts
The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Printable Version

+- VGFacts (https://archive.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Land of the Locked (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: General Poop (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* (/thread-23.html)

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Psychospacecow - 04-21-2014

Poor gameboy, its 25 and we still refer to it as boy.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - frankfrost2 - 04-21-2014

(04-21-2014, 04:54 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: Poor gameboy, its 25 and we still refer to it as boy.

Thats because Gameman doesn't sound good.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Zaliphone - 04-22-2014

(04-21-2014, 10:26 PM)frankfrost2 Wrote:
(04-21-2014, 04:54 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: Poor gameboy, its 25 and we still refer to it as boy.

How about GameSir? Or Mr. Game?

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - retrolinkx - 04-22-2014

New Phoenix Wright game announced if anyone but me cares.

Apparently it's set in the Meiji Restoration Period whatever that is, and is a spinoff of the main series.

This is the link, which basically translates to "I canĀ“t be the only one who's more excited for Takumi's project than what the current AA team is working. AJ and DD were a letdown compared to the PW trilogy and PLvsPW along with Ghost Trick has proved to me that Shu Takumi should be sole writer of a game he's working and you'll get something brilliant."

So get hyped for something if you care for AA as much as I do.

[Image: new_guy.jpg]

Main protag.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - frankfrost2 - 04-22-2014

(04-22-2014, 07:54 AM)Zaliphone Wrote:

GameKing, perhaps?

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - TheTrueBoss997 - 04-22-2014

(04-22-2014, 11:58 AM)frankfrost2 Wrote:
(04-22-2014, 07:54 AM)Zaliphone Wrote:

GameKing, perhaps?

Maybe Doctor Game...

I finally found a use for my Raspberry Pi. I now use it to emulate 3DS streetpassing with Spill Pass and it works very well so far. Every few minutes I get about 6 streetpasses from random people. The only downside is that it needs to be plugged into my router and I didn't have a spare ethernet cable so I used the one I have for my PS4 and now that's connected via wifi. Overall, this is totally awesome.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Psychospacecow - 04-22-2014

Using this street pass thing, I have apparently encountered at least 10 people. I didn't know there were so many people with nintendo 3DS platforms around here.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - gamemaster1991 - 04-22-2014

JonTron has made me question if I really want to play Takeshi's Challenge. I want to say no since I don't want to spend 2 years on a game, but I also want to say yes just to say that I played the worse game ever and give my thoughts on it.

(04-22-2014, 06:13 PM)gamemaster1991 Wrote: JonTron has made me question if I really want to play Takeshi's Challenge. I want to say no since I don't want to spend 2 years on a game, but I also want to say yes just to say that I played the worse game ever and give my thoughts on it.

It seems like the kind of irrelevant game that would actually be fun if it wasn't for its bullshit difficulty. If some kind of modern take on Takeshi's Challenge ever came out I would have to give it a shot.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - GameWizard001 - 04-22-2014

Well I screwed up something while replaying Mass Effect 2 & 3.

I decided I wanted to see how the game would play out if a character from 2 had not died and lived on to be in 3. Well in my pursuit of that aim I neglected to interact more with another character, ie Kelly Chambers if you have played the game to know who she is. Apparently if you don't flirt with her enough to have her ask to have dinner with you, that some how translates to her not being in 3.

So when I got to a certain point in the game I thought "Oh crap she's dead!" cause if you don't tell her to change her identity at a certain point in 3, she gets shot in the head when her former employer's army comes invading. So I thought to check on wiki to see where it is or how I prompt the game to have her appear so I can save her from the horrible fate. Which is when I discovered I needed to seduce her which the reason why I didn't was I was pursuing a different romantic path, which I mistook for meaning I can't flirt with anyone else, least I risk getting involved with someone else or forced to make a stupid choice between the two(which now typing and reading this, it sounds like an after school special drama that you would mostly see or experience in high school or any reality tv show).

So now I'm replaying Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - PixelXenoKing - 04-22-2014

Enjoying Octodad so far, I found a gamebreaking glitch. Alright so im at the arcade part where you have to get the gift s and before that level you can unlock the secret level by flushing yourself down the toilet, After doing this you unlock "Toilet and Trouble" the only thing is every time im on the free play screen and i scroll down I can go on all levels as soon as i scroll to toilet and trouble my PS4 freezes up this happened 3 times in a row

Im pretty sure the only reason why steam is doing the midweek octodad sale is because it came out on PS4 today and they want to beat the price so they would buy it on Steam instead of PSN. They beat the price by $2 (If your a PS+).

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - CosmykTheDolfyn - 04-23-2014

So, I've decided to work on a speedrun on Lego Racers for the N64. It's fun becuase it's got some really bizarre triggers in game that allow you to do some weird stuff. Like check the 4 minute mark to this video:

It's fun finding out all those checkpoints. It's feels great playing a game that is so broken. And, over half the levels are like that.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - frankfrost2 - 04-23-2014

(04-23-2014, 06:10 AM)CosmykTheDolfyn Wrote: So, I've decided to work on a speedrun on Lego Racers for the N64. It's fun becuase it's got some really bizarre triggers in game that allow you to do some weird stuff. Like check the 4 minute mark to this video:

It's fun finding out all those checkpoints. It's feels great playing a game that is so broken. And, over half the levels are like that.

I wish I knew about those wrong way glitches when I beat the game a few months ago.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - PixelXenoKing - 04-23-2014

#31 person to 100% Octodad, Im doing the game on hard mode now and getting all ties and also trying to beat the dev times every level

Everybody says the game is short but they only beat the main story when they say that. Thats like saying Skyrim is short because the main story is short, there is still a hard mode to do steam achievements/trophies, Ties, dev times all these together will being around 7 or 8 hours in total time