VGFacts
The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Printable Version

+- VGFacts (https://archive.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Land of the Locked (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: General Poop (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* (/thread-23.html)

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Zaliphone - 04-23-2014

I just watched the documentary about the making of the Last of Us and it was fantastic. The amount of effort that everyone at Naughty Dog put into the game is astounding and it really paid off. I'm very excited for the PS4 rerelease of the game, maybe that time I'll try to get the platinum trophy. The Last of Us is probably my favorite game of all time. Or at the very least the only game I would give a 5/5, for now.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - retrolinkx - 04-23-2014

Red Orchestra is free on Steam for a day.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Mass Distraction - 04-24-2014

(04-22-2014, 08:56 AM)retrolinkx Wrote: New Phoenix Wright game announced if anyone but me cares.

Apparently it's set in the Meiji Restoration Period whatever that is, and is a spinoff of the main series.

This is the link, which basically translates to "I canĀ“t be the only one who's more excited for Takumi's project than what the current AA team is working. AJ and DD were a letdown compared to the PW trilogy and PLvsPW along with Ghost Trick has proved to me that Shu Takumi should be sole writer of a game he's working and you'll get something brilliant."

So get hyped for something if you care for AA as much as I do.

[Image: new_guy.jpg]

Main protag.

Yesssssss. I need to play PLvsPW first, though. I still have time.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - retrolinkx - 04-25-2014

Hey, look what I found.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - sapphirethistle - 04-27-2014

I know I am in the absolute minority but my pet peeve at the moment is the fact that even though KOEI obviously has huge support from the PC game community they flat out refuse to publish some of their greatest games for PC. Not only that but as happens a lot in the industry even these days what games they do publish for PC are almost exclusively Japanese only. The worst part to me is the games they have a) published for PC and b) released in English are awesome.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Zaliphone - 04-27-2014

I have a craving to play the Metroid Prime games. I just need more Metroid in my life, I even got so desperate as to play Other M.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - TheTrueBoss997 - 04-27-2014

Got addicted to Trouble In Terrorist Town....
Lots of fun.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Zaliphone - 04-27-2014

I started playing Metroid Prime on an emulator and, despite it averaging 80% speed and 45-50 FPS, I love it. I actually got kind of mad when it took away my varia suit. I like the varia suit...don't take it away from me.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - SuperMasterGamer - 04-27-2014

Don't you just love when a game implies incest?

Because that was implied in Wild Arms 2.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Mass Distraction - 04-28-2014

(04-27-2014, 10:15 PM)SuperMasterGamer Wrote: Don't you just love when a game implies incest?

Because that was implied in Wild Arms 2.

I know the feel.

If you don't want to watch me try to outrun a school bell for 5 minutes just skip to around 5:30 for the part.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - SuperMasterGamer - 04-28-2014

So I was playing Arkham City a few hours ago and one mook hit me with a can and I took damage.

I was like "What the hell dude? Did I do anything to you?"

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - retrolinkx - 04-29-2014

There's something magical about playing Call of Duty on the Wii U while on the toilet.

It's what I always wanted.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - JiraiyaSennin - 04-30-2014

Yo people, there was a Mario Kart 8 Direct this morning.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - gamemaster1991 - 04-30-2014

Every time someone brings up that Sonic has too many useless characters, I like to point them to the Mario universe, were apparently having a new paint job makes them a new character, and no I'm not talking about Luigi. Why do we have a baby version of Rosalina (you know besides the fact that every main character (and Daisy) has to have one)? Why do we have a gold Mario and Peach?

At lest the game looks fun. How about we not make Rosaline a heavy this time around? Please?

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Combat Lobster - 04-30-2014

(04-30-2014, 02:43 PM)gamemaster1991 Wrote: Every time someone brings up that Sonic has too many useless characters, I like to point them to the Mario universe

Every universe is terrible. [Image: fyhMukh.gif]