VGFacts
The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Printable Version

+- VGFacts (https://archive.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Land of the Locked (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: General Poop (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* (/thread-23.html)

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Zaliphone - 05-15-2014

(05-15-2014, 05:27 AM)BumblebeeCody Wrote:
(05-14-2014, 07:12 PM)Zaliphone Wrote: I think the WiiU is fine as a device that plays Nintendo games, but as an actual console that will play third-party games, then it's just nothing.

So far the PS4 really only has inFamous and Resogun going for it, no other exclusive has really hit it for me. Keep in mind that it has only been 6 months, there will probably be a lot more coming out in the Fall, hopefully with stuff being announced at E3.

The only good Wii U games to come out last year was Wonderful 101 and Super Mario 3D World. The sad thing is Wonderful 101 only sold 30 000 copies (6000 in Japan alone).

Yeah, but Nintendo does have Mario Kart and Smash coming up, and those are two big games for me. I'll probably get a WiiU because of those releases.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - TheTrueBoss997 - 05-15-2014

Far Cry 4....
Anyone hyped?

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Psychospacecow - 05-15-2014

(05-15-2014, 04:04 PM)TheTrueBoss997 Wrote: Far Cry 4....
Anyone hyped?

Tell me more!

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Zaliphone - 05-15-2014

Anyone hyped?

I'm more hyped that this means that a Blood Dragon 2: Electric Boogaloo is likely to happen.

But still, super hyped. I feel like Ubisoft does a good job of creating hype. Delivering on that hype on the other hand...

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - TheTrueBoss997 - 05-15-2014

(05-15-2014, 04:12 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote:
Anyone hyped?

Tell me more!

Well it's gonna be coming out November 18th and it will be taking place in Kyrat. Also... PRE ORDERS!! They already announced some Limited Editions and Pre Order bonuses.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Psychospacecow - 05-15-2014

(05-15-2014, 06:39 PM)TheTrueBoss997 Wrote:
(05-15-2014, 04:12 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote:
Anyone hyped?

Tell me more!

Well it's gonna be coming out November 18th and it will be taking place in Kyrat. Also... PRE ORDERS!! They already announced some Limited Editions and Pre Order bonuses.

That is awesome. I'd love to see more mountain combat in a game like that.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - CosmykTheDolfyn - 05-15-2014

So, today, I was looking up my old Wii games library and noted Rayman Raving Rabbids.
I thought to myself "I know this is just a bunch of mini-games, but there was some reason why I didn't really like it... Why was that? I should try it out."

Annoying motion controls ensued. Then, in one mini-game that involves you flinging your arms back and forth like some crazed buffoon, I accidentally smacked myself in the manhood. HARD. With the Wii-mote.
I now remember very clearly why I didn't like this game.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - GameWizard001 - 05-15-2014

(05-15-2014, 08:55 PM)CosmykTheDolfyn Wrote: So, today, I was looking up my old Wii games library and noted Rayman Raving Rabbids.
I thought to myself "I know this is just a bunch of mini-games, but there was some reason why I didn't really like it... Why was that? I should try it out."

Annoying motion controls ensued. Then, in one mini-game that involves you flinging your arms back and forth like some crazed buffoon, I accidentally smacked myself in the manhood. HARD. With the Wii-mote.
I now remember very clearly why I didn't like this game.

I've had plenty of moments like that. Nostalgia gripes me and I ask myself what was it that made me stop liking this and then I play or watch something and it dawns on me once more of why.....only I didn't smack myself in the junk to realize that one.

That part really sucks.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - retrolinkx - 05-16-2014

Oh hey, the Yugioh 3DS game is coming to Europe June 26th and to America as a Digital copy.

That's pretty cool guys, the Handhelds yugiohs are really the best.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Zaliphone - 05-16-2014

I'm just sitting around wishing for a PC version of GTAV. Of course, once that happens I'll be sitting around wishing to have money buy it.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Psychospacecow - 05-16-2014

(05-16-2014, 04:37 PM)retrolinkx Wrote: Oh hey, the Yugioh 3DS game is coming to Europe June 26th and to America as a Digital copy.

That's pretty cool guys, the Handhelds yugiohs are really the best.

I was actually really worried about that. I saw the thing for Europe but had yet to hear about the US one.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - DeerBoarDude - 05-16-2014

Just installed the 1st sims on my laptop. LET THE GAMES BEGIN

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Psychospacecow - 05-17-2014

All I've figured out from SaltyBet:

Always kind of maybe never consider possibly always bet DBZ.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - frankfrost2 - 05-17-2014

What are some good games on the PS4 that are released? Besides:

Mercenary kings
Warframe
Call of Duty ghosts
DC Universe Online
Don't Starve
Blacklight: Retribution (I think thats right, right?)
Infamous Second son (I dont have it, but I will probably eventually get it.)

I'm pretty bored playing only Ghosts and Dont Starve. I dont find my other games as fun. Any game recomendations would be appreciated.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Mass Distraction - 05-17-2014

Judging by your avatar I can deduce you have at least some sort of interest in horror games so Daylight would be my choice.