VGFacts
The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Printable Version

+- VGFacts (https://archive.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Land of the Locked (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: General Poop (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* (/thread-23.html)

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - BumblebeeCody - 05-26-2014

(05-25-2014, 11:18 PM)retrolinkx Wrote: Got Watchdogs early.

Don't buy it on 360 or PS3, it's unoptimized cash grabs.

The game is okay, takes itself wayyy to seriously, the mc isn't very threatening even though he's meant to be a criminal, tons of glitches and bugs here and there, driving is awful sometimes and is actually better when your wheels are shot off.

Apart from that, it's kinda fun.

Just saw this video:

I'd rather buy Murdered Soul Suspect on Xbox One that Watch_Dogs

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Mass Distraction - 05-26-2014

Sometimes I feel like I'm the only person in 2014 who plays games regardless of what they look. A game's graphics look terrible for this gen? Do I give a damn? If it's fun and playable, graphics are the least of my concerns.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Zaliphone - 05-26-2014

(05-26-2014, 06:36 AM)Mass Distraction Wrote: Sometimes I feel like I'm the only person in 2014 who plays games regardless of what they look. A game's graphics look terrible for this gen? Do I give a damn? If it's fun and playable, graphics are the least of my concerns.

I'm with you. Pretty graphics are a bonus, but the most important thing to me is how much I fun I have with it.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - BumblebeeCody - 05-26-2014

(05-26-2014, 07:12 AM)Zaliphone Wrote:
(05-26-2014, 06:36 AM)Mass Distraction Wrote: Sometimes I feel like I'm the only person in 2014 who plays games regardless of what they look. A game's graphics look terrible for this gen? Do I give a damn? If it's fun and playable, graphics are the least of my concerns.

I'm with you. Pretty graphics are a bonus, but the most important thing to me is how much I fun I have with it.

I agree, but it's not so much about the graphics but more of the "false advertising". It's just that, in this case it's not what the initial release trailer promised.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - frankfrost2 - 05-26-2014

(05-25-2014, 09:03 PM)PixelXenoKing Wrote: I knew most of the stuff you said besides the camp thing i am currently on day 8 but i got a day 15 today. I have better luck with Wilson because he has no disadvantages only advantages. I have a camp with a couple of chests and i have 2 farms and an area where grass and trees are growing, Also got chester and 3 pigs companions just in case for hounds. I see my new world being my best my day 15 also had an amazing camp i just made some stupid choices and put the camp at a bad spot which costed me to die.

Alright. What could really help you survive, is a log suit. You need 8 logs and 2 rope, and it will give you a good amount of armor. (It absorbs like, 80% of damage I think.)

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Psychospacecow - 05-26-2014

To be fair, didn't Watch Dogs have like half the production value?

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Mass Distraction - 05-27-2014

The arcade version of Left 4 Dead will have an original cast of characters.

[Image: mbuihchotojntnotyxgl-e1400986145963.jpg]

Is it just me or does the guy on the right look like Chris Redfield?

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Zaliphone - 05-27-2014

He kind of looks like Rob Lowe.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - BumblebeeCody - 05-27-2014

(05-27-2014, 05:43 AM)Mass Distraction Wrote: The arcade version of Left 4 Dead will have an original cast of characters.

Both the right male and female look like Chris and Sheva in alternate costumes. I see it dude.
Also, Arcade Left 4 Dead?

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - TheTrueBoss997 - 05-27-2014

(05-27-2014, 03:11 PM)BumblebeeCody Wrote: Both the right male and female look like Chris and Sheva in alternate costumes. I see it dude.

I was thinking the exact same thing when I saw the characters on the right too.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Psychospacecow - 05-27-2014

(05-27-2014, 03:11 PM)BumblebeeCody Wrote:
(05-27-2014, 05:43 AM)Mass Distraction Wrote: The arcade version of Left 4 Dead will have an original cast of characters.

Also, Arcade Left 4 Dead?

http://www.polygon.com/2014/5/23/5744406/square-enix-reveals-Left-4-Dead-Survivors-characters

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - PixelXenoKing - 05-28-2014

Finally got around to getting the platinum trophy for WWE 2K14 I was doing universe mode with ultimate warrior and realized today I only needed 3 trophies. Of course being the person I am I leave at least 1 hard trophy left, But I found a cheap way around. That last trophy was to win 10 ranked matches online but being the scrub I am I boosted for them on my other PS3.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Zaliphone - 05-28-2014

After playing through it many times over the course of the last few weeks, I've finally managed to get my completion time in Metroid: Zero Mission to under one hour.

[Image: KCIHvDL.jpg]

Needless to say, I was freaking out a bit towards the end.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - SERIOUSLY THOUGH - 05-28-2014

(05-28-2014, 03:47 PM)Zaliphone Wrote: After playing through it many times over the course of the last few weeks, I've finally managed to get my completion time in Metroid: Zero Mission to under one hour.

[Image: KCIHvDL.jpg]

Damn those must have been some tense last 60 seconds.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Zaliphone - 05-28-2014

(05-28-2014, 04:24 PM)SERIOUSLY THOUGH Wrote:
(05-28-2014, 03:47 PM)Zaliphone Wrote: After playing through it many times over the course of the last few weeks, I've finally managed to get my completion time in Metroid: Zero Mission to under one hour.

img

Damn those must have been some tense last 60 seconds.

Yeah, I screwed up on a few jumps and thought I had completely blown it. The worst part is that you have to wait until after the credits to see the time. I've never been so anxious while watching credits.