VGFacts
The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Printable Version

+- VGFacts (https://archive.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Land of the Locked (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: General Poop (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* (/thread-23.html)

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - BumblebeeCody - 04-10-2013

(04-10-2013, 10:05 AM)Mass Distraction Wrote:
(04-10-2013, 07:19 AM)BumblebeeCody Wrote: Finishing Bayonetta achievements. OH man I forget how awesome this game is. Spent so much time on DMC4. I'm sorry, baby. T___T

You gonna get Bayonetta 2? Or do you even have a Wii U?

I'll be buying a WiiU eventually so I'll get it there. It'll NEVER come to the other consoles since Nintendo funded the game. So....gonna have to see "dat ass" on a Nintendo machine(which is kinda weird), but yeah.
I get why people are pissed but I'm happy to see this game being supported in some way.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Mr.Katana - 04-10-2013

I need to play a game right now but I have no idea what.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Psychospacecow - 04-10-2013

(04-10-2013, 10:48 AM)Mr.Katana Wrote: I need to play a game right now but I have no idea what.

Kirby's Air Rider, Left 4 Dead 2, and Starcraft 1, at the same time.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Xannidel - 04-10-2013

Looking for someone to join me in a fresh Dark Souls run.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Mr.Katana - 04-10-2013

(04-10-2013, 04:31 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote:
(04-10-2013, 10:48 AM)Mr.Katana Wrote: I need to play a game right now but I have no idea what.

Kirby's Air Rider, Left 4 Dead 2, and Starcraft 1, at the same time.
Well easy enough.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - BumblebeeCody - 04-11-2013

(04-10-2013, 06:29 PM)Xannidel Wrote: Looking for someone to join me in a fresh Dark Souls run.

If it was on Xbox I'd join right away. :(
(I didn't buy Darks Souls on PS3).

I started Blue Dragon now anyway. Great so far. I spent all of yesterday in Mr.Katanas shoes thinking "I wanna start an RPG but I dunno what" and I've been craving a JRPG...started Xenoblade Chronicles, but then decided I'll leave playing that game until I get the WiiU because I doubt I'll have many games for it. The title screen for that game has me hyped, but no....Blue Dragon it is.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Reeves Reus - 04-11-2013

(04-10-2013, 10:18 AM)BumblebeeCody Wrote: I'll be buying a WiiU eventually so I'll get it there. It'll NEVER come to the other consoles since Nintendo funded the game. So....gonna have to see "dat ass" on a Nintendo machine(which is kinda weird), but yeah.
I get why people are pissed but I'm happy to see this game being supported in some way.

Everything that is done, is for the glory of "dat ass".
Totally worth it!

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - retrolinkx - 04-12-2013

Damn it, why are the stages in Sonic & Knuckles so bad? Lava Reef, Sandopolis, and the one on the ship are just annoying.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - A Zombie Riot - 04-12-2013

Well, I beat Dishonored yesterday. Going to try to do some more Dunwall City Trials, since I bought that DLC for $2.

I'm thinking of renting Assassin's Creed III next. That, or Tomb Raider... depends on what's actually available, I suppose.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - retrolinkx - 04-12-2013

Finished Shenmue.

God Damn, those final battles are hard.

Anyone else played, or finished this masterpiece?

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Hexadecimal - 04-12-2013

>< It makes my heart sad to see folks talking about Bayonetta 2; I'm still extremely confused as to why Nintendo had to be so involved. Did the first one really sell that badly? I was so in love with it after just barely five minutes. I just don't dig that game pad at all... It looks like it would be more painful for me to use than the 360 controller. Having child sized hands really bites.

I think it's next month my Bayonetta figure ships! Can't wait to see her!

At least Rayman Legends is coming out for the 360. If we don't count the stupid Rabbids games I've been a faithful fan since childhood.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - A Zombie Riot - 04-12-2013

(04-12-2013, 08:00 PM)Hexadecimal Wrote: >< It makes my heart sad to see folks talking about Bayonetta 2; I'm still extremely confused as to why Nintendo had to be so involved. Did the first one really sell that badly? I was so in love with it after just barely five minutes. I just don't dig that game pad at all... It looks like it would be more painful for me to use than the 360 controller. Having child sized hands really bites.

I think it's next month my Bayonetta figure ships! Can't wait to see her!

At least Rayman Legends is coming out for the 360. If we don't count the stupid Rabbids games I've been a faithful fan since childhood.

According to VGChartz, it sold slightly under 2 million. I don't know if that total or what. What I don't know is how much it cost to make the game and if they got their money back or not.

Sega probably thought that a sequel wasn't worth it because it probably wouldn't of sold that great.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - retrolinkx - 04-13-2013

^

I imagine that Sega would love to make games like Shenmue 3, and Skies of Arcadia 2, and Jet Set Radio 3, but the lack of sales, the cost of production and other factors make them a bit afraid since they don't want to lose a lot of money and such, so they play it safe and bring out the games that they know will make money (Sanic) or won't cost much to produce, but will still get them money. (Jet Set Radio HD)

Hell, I'd imagine if Sega had the money, they could try to make a console again, if they wanted to.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Mass Distraction - 04-13-2013

I wish Sega ported the Valkyria Chronicles sequels to consoles. Make an HD collection or something, those seem to be the popular thing nowadays.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - SERIOUSLY THOUGH - 04-13-2013

You all did this at least once.