VGFacts
The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Printable Version

+- VGFacts (https://archive.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Land of the Locked (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: General Poop (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* (/thread-23.html)

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Hexadecimal - 04-28-2013

[Image: tumblr_mifvfxSiQo1qc0vl1o1_1280.jpg]

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Psychospacecow - 04-28-2013

(04-28-2013, 07:51 PM)Hexadecimal Wrote: [Image: tumblr_mifvfxSiQo1qc0vl1o1_1280.jpg]

Is that your house? It looks rather nice.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Hexadecimal - 04-28-2013

^ LOL. No, just something random I found on Tumblr.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - BumblebeeCody - 04-29-2013

(04-28-2013, 07:51 PM)Hexadecimal Wrote: [Image: tumblr_mifvfxSiQo1qc0vl1o1_1280.jpg]

Well I guess I'm staying up all night.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Beware of Cuccos - 04-29-2013

Well, I finally had my first (almost) pervy experience on WoW. It was only a matter of time.

Some male human paladin character offered me some help on a new character. (It's quite obvious i'm not a PC gamer). So he's helping me and let me beat him in a duel (my first duel) to get an achievement. He also gave me weapon and armor tips.

He informed me he was on another realm and advised me to create a character on that realm. I thought to myself "Well, there's a 50/50 chance he either wants to team up and kick ass, or he's a pervert." (Small chance that he just wanted to chit-chat and help a lower level player, as that's what I would do if this was one of my games)

So I make a new character and add him as a friend and sure enough the first two questions out of his mouth are "How old are you?" and "Are you single?" (Please note that there were numerous grammatical errors throughout this entire ordeal) So I promptly let him know I am 27 and it's just me and my cat, and log out never to return to that realm again. :)

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - gamemaster1991 - 04-29-2013

Let me check........ Yep, the tank is filled with nightmare fuel.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - A Zombie Riot - 04-29-2013

Gotta love when people play along!

[Image: nYuufKQ.png]

[Image: oIZELxc.png]

[Image: 8un0Tsi.png]

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - BumblebeeCody - 04-30-2013

(04-29-2013, 09:52 PM)Beware of Cuccos Wrote: Well, I finally had my first (almost) pervy experience on WoW. It was only a matter of time.

Some male human paladin character offered me some help on a new character. (It's quite obvious i'm not a PC gamer). So he's helping me and let me beat him in a duel (my first duel) to get an achievement. He also gave me weapon and armor tips.

He informed me he was on another realm and advised me to create a character on that realm. I thought to myself "Well, there's a 50/50 chance he either wants to team up and kick ass, or he's a pervert." (Small chance that he just wanted to chit-chat and help a lower level player, as that's what I would do if this was one of my games)

So I make a new character and add him as a friend and sure enough the first two questions out of his mouth are "How old are you?" and "Are you single?" (Please note that there were numerous grammatical errors throughout this entire ordeal) So I promptly let him know I am 27 and it's just me and my cat, and log out never to return to that realm again. :)

Ha. I hate to admit, I miss WoW.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Mass Distraction - 04-30-2013

(04-29-2013, 09:52 PM)Beware of Cuccos Wrote: So I promptly let him know I am 27 and it's just me and my cat, and log out never to return to that realm again. :)

And now he is weeping because he thinks he lost to a cat. Well played.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Beware of Cuccos - 04-30-2013

(04-30-2013, 05:22 AM)Mass Distraction Wrote:
(04-29-2013, 09:52 PM)Beware of Cuccos Wrote: So I promptly let him know I am 27 and it's just me and my cat, and log out never to return to that realm again. :)

And now he is weeping because he thinks he lost to a cat. Well played.

That was my plan all along.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Hexadecimal - 04-30-2013

http://www.damntechnology.blogspot.ca/2010/09/how-to-disassemble-and-clean-game-watch.html

...Is he really that stupid or just screwing with people? I'm not familiar with this blog at all, and was wondering why a pal showed it to me, but keep scrolling and see if your heart stops.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - A Zombie Riot - 04-30-2013

(04-30-2013, 10:45 PM)Hexadecimal Wrote: http://www.damntechnology.blogspot.ca/2010/09/how-to-disassemble-and-clean-game-watch.html

...Is he really that stupid or just screwing with people? I'm not familiar with this blog at all, and was wondering why a pal showed it to me, but keep scrolling and see if your heart stops.

I'm assuming this is about Miyamoto's signature on there, correct?

I looked on Wiki on what his signature is, compared it to that and it seemed inconsistent to me. I'm no expert, but there are clear differences between that and his actual signature.

Though, one of the commenters was correct in that some people don't even know what they have exactly. He was dumb for removing it because he could've gotten it checked out at least (if it was possible in his location).

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Mass Distraction - 05-01-2013

Welp. That guy is a full-on retard. Never scrub something like that off without checking it first.

Either that or he's trolling.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - BumblebeeCody - 05-01-2013

So many laughs out of that....

...and tears.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Psychospacecow - 05-01-2013

Just found this. Thought it was pretty cool.