VGFacts
The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Printable Version

+- VGFacts (https://archive.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Land of the Locked (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: General Poop (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* (/thread-23.html)

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - A Zombie Riot - 05-13-2013

The free hunger games minecraft servers are free for a reason. They are poorly moderated.

Saw 2 people today being invisible.

And then I like when I have a full set of iron armor on, I am dying within like 3-4 hits with a diamond sword. Then once I get a diamond sword, I see someone, who has a gold chestplate, chainmail leggings, boots and helmet and he doesn't die within the 3-4 hits I had on him.

Makes me wish I had a job so I can afford to be on a paid server to not deal wit this stupid BS.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - BumblebeeCody - 05-14-2013

(05-12-2013, 06:37 PM)cingchris Wrote:
(05-12-2013, 07:16 AM)SERIOUSLY THOUGH Wrote: Mario Kart is so much fun when you play with the right people !
That's why I don't really like playing online MK because it tends to be angry people who play the game perfectly. It's no fun if there's no fun to be had.

Really any fighting game online isn't fun unless you're somewhat good at it because the people who play online are always the people who play it all the time, so if you're bad be prepared to get destroyed. I'm sorta good at fighting games so I can at least contend when I go online on SoulCalibur or something.
Which is why I'm never allowed to play with casual friends because they're like "oh great here he comes to ruin Marvel. >: ( )
Dammit I missed that stream though. Oh man time to stream monster Seriously Though.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - cingchris - 05-14-2013

Yeah my friends are the same, because I tend to be just naturally good at fighting games, and I like them so if I own one I play it a lot. I can't play SoulCalibur 2 with any of my friends without completely destroying them in it, because I own that game and used to play it all the time, pick Ivy, or Taki, and I know almost all their moves and how to chain them.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Mass Distraction - 05-21-2013

I can't believe how unused this thread has been lately. Let's change that.

So, anyone hear about the possible RE7 E3 poster leak?

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Psychospacecow - 05-21-2013

(05-21-2013, 11:50 AM)Mass Distraction Wrote: I can't believe how unused this thread has been lately. Let's change that.

I have not heard of this. Its a bad sign if they're releasing a new Resident Evil so quickly.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - A Zombie Riot - 05-21-2013

QUICK, SAY IT!

"I WON ONE ONE!"

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Mass Distraction - 05-22-2013

(05-21-2013, 03:53 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote:
(05-21-2013, 11:50 AM)Mass Distraction Wrote: I can't believe how unused this thread has been lately. Let's change that.

I have not heard of this. Its a bad sign if they're releasing a new Resident Evil so quickly.

Well it's only just a rumor right now and could be a hoax like the first RE6 logos we got last time.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - cingchris - 05-22-2013

Well...I'm done with consoles it seems, because unless the PS4 is any good I'm never going to buy the new Xbox, there are too many things wrong with how they are making it, and I just find it to be a bunch of bull crap, and I'm not getting a Wii U. Also for anyone who doesn't know what's wrong with the new Xbox this gif sums it up nicely.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - A Zombie Riot - 05-22-2013

Except there's a lot of misinformation roaming around about Xbox One. And of course, everyone is going to believe it.

then if you would be ever so kind as to point out what isn't true about it in that is pointed out in the gif since that's what I'm using to explain the crap here.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Combat Lobster - 05-22-2013

(05-22-2013, 08:27 PM)cingchris Wrote: then if you would be ever so kind as to point out what isn't true about it in that is pointed out in the gif since that's what I'm using to explain the crap here.

Don't forget to cite your sources.

I've got an extra copy of both Alan Wake and Alan Wake's American Nightmare on the PC. Anyone want them?

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - BumblebeeCody - 05-22-2013

(05-22-2013, 07:30 PM)A Zombie Riot Wrote: Except there's a lot of misinformation roaming around about Xbox One. And of course, everyone is going to believe it.

Even when the General Manager of Redmond Game Studios confirm it?

Even when developers themselves confirm the indie-space isn't being supported anymore

Even when the Director of Programming Larry Hyrb confirms used games isn't a possibility anymore unless you cough up the extra money.

Phil Spencer interview.

No backwards compatibility with hardware(fight sticks) or software(games)

What misinformation? The people who work at Xbox has confirmed the points. If this was all from Kotaku then fine, everyone ignore. But everyone getting pissed about this is justified.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Combat Lobster - 05-22-2013

(05-22-2013, 08:56 PM)BumblebeeCody Wrote:
(05-22-2013, 07:30 PM)A Zombie Riot Wrote: Except there's a lot of misinformation roaming around about Xbox One. And of course, everyone is going to believe it.
--information--

I was going to post that. >:(

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - A Zombie Riot - 05-22-2013

The stuff saying that you'll have to pay to use used games.

The always on connection.

etc.

There's plenty of stuff. Don't be so quick to jump to conclusions if you're being ignorant to it all.

(05-22-2013, 08:56 PM)BumblebeeCody Wrote: Even when the Director of Programming Larry Hyrb confirms used games isn't a possibility anymore unless you cough up the extra money.
Hey, you know what, he doesn't say that.

All he says is "today we have only confirmed that we designed Xbox One to enable our customers to trade in and resell games at retail.

Beyond that, we have not confirmed any specific scenarios."

Hey, look, misinformation.

Even if how much you have to pay to re-activate a used game isn't confirmed, which so far is the only thing I found to be un-true, I don't care, I'm not paying extra to play a used game, this is just like my pet-peeve for online passes, I'm not gonna pay you extra money to get the full experience, or even an experience at all in this case, just because I bought a used game. Not unless it's super cheap to re-activate, and I mean SUPER cheap to re-activate, like $5.00 or less, that's just a bunch of crap, and even $5.00 would be crap but it's so minuscule that I could deal with that. But even so the rest of the crap that is true still turns me off from the Xbox One, because the rest that I've heard is true and it just sounds awful.