VGFacts
The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Printable Version

+- VGFacts (https://archive.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Land of the Locked (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: General Poop (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* (/thread-23.html)

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Zaliphone - 06-07-2013

I think I'm on the last special stage level, but it's so damn hard. I've been trying to get all of the star coins, but some of them are very well hidden, and then beating the level can be a problem in itself.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - A Zombie Riot - 06-07-2013

It's cool how much of a twist that game had in difficulty.

"Oh, you think these stages are easy? Wait until you get to the special stages! Muahahahaha"

The sad thing is you need all of the star coins to beat the game. For me, right now, that's pretty much impossible.

You need all of them to beat it!? Well then. I'm glad I started early.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - A Zombie Riot - 06-07-2013

Ouya unboxing. Funny!

[Image: 64MZee6.gif]

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - retrolinkx - 06-07-2013

I found out I can play Typing of the Dead on an emulator using my keyboard.

It's actually a lot of fun, and I wish it was a flash game.

Typing of the Dead on an emulator? I must look into this immediately.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Psychospacecow - 06-07-2013

New Sonic game looks interesting.

http://cheezburger.com/7544903680
Think this is legit?

It looks interesting indeed, but I haven't played a good Sonic game in a while. Granted, I haven't played Colors or Generations, both of which I've heard are good games. It has a very Super Mario Galaxy vibe, and that's good, SMG is a great game. I can't wait to see more of it, although to be honest, I probably won't get it anytime soon.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - MexicanAnime - 06-08-2013

Always catching axes with Draven~

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - cingchris - 06-08-2013

Hey look, someone else who plays league, I'm gonna be honest I don't play it anymore really though, kinda got bored after I played it for about 2 years and didn't really play anything else.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - MexicanAnime - 06-08-2013

(06-08-2013, 02:27 AM)cingchris Wrote: Hey look, someone else who plays league, I'm gonna be honest I don't play it anymore really though, kinda got bored after I played it for about 2 years and didn't really play anything else.

Funny enough, I started playing a few days ago after a year long break due to me receiving a new laptop. They changed quite a bit of stuff, including the champions and such.

I'll probably only still play with a group of friends though as solo que's are...well, nightmarish and frustrating, while playing with friends is still really fun, even when we lose.

My personal gripe against it though is how long the matches are and how much time I waste when I actually do play though. Time just sort of flies when I play and then you end up realizing that it's 2AM in the morning and you're suppose to leave at 6AM for Graduation.

Woo all nighter!

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Combat Lobster - 06-08-2013

(06-08-2013, 02:33 AM)MexicanAnime Wrote:
(06-08-2013, 02:27 AM)cingchris Wrote: Hey look, someone else who plays league, I'm gonna be honest I don't play it anymore really though, kinda got bored after I played it for about 2 years and didn't really play anything else.

Funny enough, I started playing a few days ago after a year long break due to me receiving a new laptop. They changed quite a bit of stuff, including the champions and such.

I'll probably only still play with a group of friends though as solo que's are...well, nightmarish and frustrating, while playing with friends is still really fun, even when we lose.

My personal gripe against it though is how long the matches are and how much time I waste when I actually do play though. Time just sort of flies when I play and then you end up realizing that it's 2AM in the morning and you're suppose to leave at 6AM for Graduation.

Woo all nighter!

League broke my spirit in MOBA games, but I'll play a few rounds if you want.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Arjahn - 06-09-2013

Animal Crossing: New Leaf is awesome so far, the new characters are pretty cool and I really like the Mayor-mechanics. The whole game just feels so chill, it's a nice break from the FPS/ARPG grinds I've been playing lately.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - SuperMasterGamer - 06-09-2013

My facebook newsfeed all day was people talking about the new Animal Crossing.

Other than that, I defeated the Elite 4 in Pokemon Black 2.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Raven - 06-09-2013

I might not get my copy of Animal Crossing from Amazon for another week :( Darn my love of Amazon; I should have just got it from the Target down the street.

After a few years, I decided to restart my copy of Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door. After the disappointment that was sticker star, it's nice to go back to one of the best games in the series.