VGFacts
The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Printable Version

+- VGFacts (https://archive.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Land of the Locked (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: General Poop (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* (/thread-23.html)

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - SuperMasterGamer - 06-11-2013

(06-11-2013, 07:30 PM)BumblebeeCody Wrote:
(06-11-2013, 06:54 PM)SuperMasterGamer Wrote:
(06-11-2013, 06:46 PM)Lazlo Falconi Wrote: It's all about balance. Right now all that works against dragon is dragon. That's why they added Dark and Steel types back in the day, because Psychic was OP. Dragon isn't really that bad, but it kind of sucks that nothing is super effective against it.

I guess you're right, but psychic types are still OP.

They haven't been for a very long time. They were only OP in G/R/B/Y due to crappy programming which was then fixed in G/S/C. Since Hoenn It's been fighting types reigning high with Psychic in mid high to mid.

Apparently I haven't been checking my sources.

Thanks for reminding me.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Hexadecimal - 06-11-2013

It sucks so much that First4Figures has the rights to make Nintendo statues. If they were any good I'd totally be badgering them for one of the Keaton. I don't care that he's a Pikachu ripoff; I still loved it when we actually got to meet him in Majora's Mask.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Arjahn - 06-13-2013

Nobody has Xenoblade Chronicles in stock anywhere near where I live, and for reasons beyond my control and your knowledge. I can't get it from the library or order it online.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTgBDYwIH6MW_fPG1FCwFg...R1Rt_aIIvh]

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - SuperMasterGamer - 06-13-2013

brb crying

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Hexadecimal - 06-13-2013

I'm thinking about just cheating and looking up who Zach is in Deadly Premonition. Right now I'm guessing it's a way to break the fourth wall and address you, the player, but I've been way off lately. Sometimes I get disappointed and it's way lamer than I expected.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - BumblebeeCody - 06-13-2013

(06-13-2013, 01:06 PM)Hexadecimal Wrote: I'm thinking about just cheating and looking up who Zach is in Deadly Premonition. Right now I'm guessing it's a way to break the fourth wall and address you, the player, but I've been way off lately. Sometimes I get disappointed and it's way lamer than I expected.

After reading your post I think I should mention,
That it wouldn't be wise to look up that question.
Because ones actions sometimes cannot be mended,
You'll be kicking yourself over how Deadly Premonition ended.
So says Mr.Stewart

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Beware of Cuccos - 06-13-2013

Well, I got Minecraft and I have no idea what is going on. I got lost underground and found where water and lava meet.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Psychospacecow - 06-13-2013

(06-13-2013, 03:01 PM)Beware of Cuccos Wrote: Well, I got Minecraft and I have no idea what is going on. I got lost underground and found where water and lava meet.

PC or Xbox?

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Arjahn - 06-13-2013

Beward of Cuccos, the important thing to do is avoid Trees entirely, Creepers spawn near them really often. The only thing you ever need wood for is Boats, and they're sort of useless after a while. What you want to do is go out into the desert and hide for the first few nights right around some Cacti, that way monsters can't kill you. Sleep under the stars too, if you go indoors or somewhere unexposed you don't gain any fortitude xp. After the first few days, mobs will have lost your scent and you can start mining. Dig straight down from the desert, and yeah stone is hard to punch through at first, but you need to only use your fists and sand at this point. After going underground, find a pool of water and hide it until the mobs go away from inspecting the hole you made (PRO TIP: Water repels creepers) and then you can start mining.

(06-13-2013, 03:16 PM)Arjahn Wrote: Beward of Cuccos, the important thing to do is avoid Trees entirely, Creepers spawn near them really often. The only thing you ever need wood for is Boats, and they're sort of useless after a while. What you want to do is go out into the desert and hide for the first few nights right around some Cacti, that way monsters can't kill you. Sleep under the stars too, if you go indoors or somewhere unexposed you don't gain any fortitude xp. After the first few days, mobs will have lost your scent and you can start mining. Dig straight down from the desert, and yeah stone is hard to punch through at first, but you need to only use your fists and sand at this point. After going underground, find a pool of water and hide it until the mobs go away from inspecting the hole you made (PRO TIP: Water repels creepers) and then you can start mining.

This is a joke btw.
Though, if a creeper explodes in water it does no terrain damage.

It's on PC.

Holy crap, that's insane. I'm trying 'creative' mode first (which I heard online won't get me attacked). But if I go in multiplayer, can I see what other people build? How does that work?

I literally did enough online searching about the game to figure out how to make my character look like Link.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - CosmykTheDolfyn - 06-13-2013

Just played Brawl for a little bit. I need a new gamecube controller. I gave myself blisters where the joystick is so wore down.

I accidentally punched a sheep in the face :(

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Hexadecimal - 06-13-2013

(06-13-2013, 03:57 PM)Beware of Cuccos Wrote: I accidentally punched a sheep in the face :(

Just don't do that to a wolf.

(06-13-2013, 03:57 PM)Beware of Cuccos Wrote: I accidentally punched a sheep in the face :(

I do the same thing but with flint & tender. It leads to much wool.

Now, just as a starting thing for survival, get a house, get 3 wool, get 3 wood and make a bed like this on a crafting table.

LLL
DDD

(D being wood L being wool)