VGFacts
The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Printable Version

+- VGFacts (https://archive.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Land of the Locked (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: General Poop (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* (/thread-23.html)

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Combat Lobster - 06-18-2013

(06-18-2013, 06:42 PM)Beware of Cuccos Wrote: i've seen videos of where people just click the items and it's automatically in their inventory without having to drag it. Do you know how to do that?

I think it's either alt+click, ctrl+click, or shift+click. I can't remember which.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Arjahn - 06-18-2013

It's a shift click.
Also, when it starts don't go for the chests at the spawn area unless you're ready to be massacred, just run for your life and try to get as far away from the spawn area as possible, then go from there.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Beware of Cuccos - 06-18-2013

Thank you so much! I'm going to shift-click my heart out.

Yeah, I ran off to the side and found a chest by a building, but I was so busy clicking and dragging that someone killed me with a fishing pole.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Arjahn - 06-18-2013

[Image: Fishing_Hat_Large.jpg]
His time for revenge is nigh.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Beware of Cuccos - 06-18-2013

Poor guy went bald in seven years.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Zaliphone - 06-18-2013

I just had a random memory of when I was a kid. I didn't know the N64 existed. I thought Nintendo consoles went NES, SNES, Gamecube, and no more. One of my first Gamecube games was Mario Party 4. I kept thinking to myself "What about the other 3?" I had no idea that they were from the N64. Same with Super Smash Bros. Melee, I didn't know it was a sequel until relatively recently.
The odd thing is I knew about every other Nintendo thing, Game & Watch, Gameboy, Hanafuda cards, even the freakin Virtual Boy. The N64 was a huge revelation for little me.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Lazlo Falconi - 06-18-2013

Whoa, that's incredible! Especially since the N64 was a really huge step in Nintendo's evolution. I wonder how you missed it.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Beware of Cuccos - 06-19-2013

The N64 was always my favorite. I think that's because I was the perfect age when it came out.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Zaliphone - 06-19-2013

I have no idea how I missed it either because I have distinct memories of playing Super Mario 64 at a hospital when I was really little.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - CosmykTheDolfyn - 06-19-2013

(06-18-2013, 09:08 PM)Zaliphone Wrote: I just had a random memory of when I was a kid. I didn't know the N64 existed. I thought Nintendo consoles went NES, SNES, Gamecube, and no more. One of my first Gamecube games was Mario Party 4. I kept thinking to myself "What about the other 3?" I had no idea that they were from the N64. Same with Super Smash Bros. Melee, I didn't know it was a sequel until relatively recently.
The odd thing is I knew about every other Nintendo thing, Game & Watch, Gameboy, Hanafuda cards, even the freakin Virtual Boy. The N64 was a huge revelation for little me.

(06-19-2013, 05:18 PM)Zaliphone Wrote: I have no idea how I missed it either because I have distinct memories of playing Super Mario 64 at a hospital when I was really little.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSet02be7zC2M8Fosiln4g...zrAjC1cyuA]

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Ghost Nappa - 06-19-2013

Has anyone here played Super Smash Flash 2?

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Arjahn - 06-19-2013

My childhood console was weird, I was born into the later N64 days and the Gamecube came out when I was 7, but all my family ever had was a SNES.
Not that I'm complaining, I love the SNES and grew a huge compassion for pre-polygonal games as a result of it, so I was always happy to be chilling out with Sim City while my friends played their Smash bros.
But now my best friend can kick my ass in smash bros so sgkjlndjmsgjn;sjg

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - MDA - 06-20-2013

(06-19-2013, 11:21 PM)Arjahn Wrote: My childhood console was weird, I was born into the later N64 days and the Gamecube came out when I was 7, but all my family ever had was a SNES.
sgkjlndjmsgjn;sjg[/size]
......damn your young and I'm not even that old (well, I don't think anyone would consider me old either).

I guess I had a similar experience, all my family ever had was a NES until we got a Playstation in like 99'

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Arjahn - 06-20-2013

Eh, I'm 17, so I guess I'm less likely to die as soon as any of ya'll. Huzzah.
Please don't hurt me.

Also, I'm FINALLY getting around to playing Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door, and It's sufficiently amazing. I wish I'd picked up a copy earlier, considering that the original Paper Mario is my favorite N64 title of all time.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - CosmykTheDolfyn - 06-20-2013

I was watching my mom attempt to play Pikmen. She just doesn't understad the game at all. I was trying to help, and I just ended up felling like Navi and getting mad. And she is just yelling at the TV trying to get Pikmen to do what she wants. And she won't attack ANYTHING because the animals are all too cute and it's just all UGGGGHHHH.

In short, it's day 10 and she has 2 parts. Olimar is going to die.