VGFacts
The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Printable Version

+- VGFacts (https://archive.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Land of the Locked (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: General Poop (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* (/thread-23.html)

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - cingchris - 06-25-2013

(06-25-2013, 02:35 PM)Arjahn Wrote: Just out of curiosity, does anyone here buy Nintendo stuff and not use Club Nintendo? Let me know if so, I could use a few more codes :P

Oh, and did you guys know that there was a Banjo Kazooie game for the GBA? I just found an ad for in on the back of an old instruction manual (For The Bible Game... don't ask)

My uncle has The Bible Game...it sucks, but yeah I've played that Banjo Kazooie, it's not bad.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - gamemaster1991 - 06-25-2013

(06-25-2013, 04:19 PM)cingchris Wrote:
(06-25-2013, 02:35 PM)Arjahn Wrote: Just out of curiosity, does anyone here buy Nintendo stuff and not use Club Nintendo? Let me know if so, I could use a few more codes :P

Oh, and did you guys know that there was a Banjo Kazooie game for the GBA? I just found an ad for in on the back of an old instruction manual (For The Bible Game... don't ask)

My uncle has The Bible Game...it sucks, but yeah I've played that Banjo Kazooie, it's not bad.

Confession time (no pun intended). I have been looking for the Bible Game just to see what it is about. It's been a sudo goal for me to add bad games to may collection just for the hell of it (pun also not intended).

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - cingchris - 06-25-2013

(06-25-2013, 06:06 PM)gamemaster1991 Wrote:
(06-25-2013, 04:19 PM)cingchris Wrote:

Confession time (no pun intended). I have been looking for the Bible Game just to see what it is about. It's been a sudo goal for me to add bad games to may collection just for the hell of it (pun also not intended).

It's a bunch of bible related minigames, from what I saw if it, I've never played it myself, relatives were, and my brothers, cousins, and I were at my uncles and we wanted to play the Xbox, we then proceded to call the game stupid and gay. This made the relatives playing the game upset, so they got off and we all got on and played some Kung-Fu Chaos instead.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - gamemaster1991 - 06-25-2013

(06-25-2013, 06:20 PM)cingchris Wrote:
(06-25-2013, 06:06 PM)gamemaster1991 Wrote: Confession time (no pun intended). I have been looking for the Bible Game just to see what it is about. It's been a sudo goal for me to add bad games to may collection just for the hell of it (pun also not intended).

It's a bunch of bible related minigames, from what I saw if it, I've never played it myself, relatives were, and my brothers, cousins, and I were at my uncles and we wanted to play the Xbox, we then proceded to call the game stupid and gay. This made the relatives playing the game upset, so they got off and we all got on and played some Kung-Fu Chaos instead.

To show you how much I like collect them I found Bomberman: Act Zero and Duke Nukem Forever resontly and they are not that bad. B:AZ is just a realistic Bomerman and you really need to keep in mind that Duke Nukem is a parody of today's shooters. The only game I have found that I agree with the popular opinion is Sonic '06. Man that.... "thing" was bad.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - SuperMasterGamer - 06-25-2013

So I was on this Minecraft Server playing Skyblock when this kid asked me if he can join my island and I said yes. We eventually build the island for about 20 minutes then I decided to go eat something while he continues to build the island.

Eventually, I come back and my stuff went missing. I asked him what happen to the stuff in the chest and he left the server with my stuff.

Moral of the Story:

Play Skyblock with people you actually know.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Arjahn - 06-25-2013

I'll play SKyblock with you guys sometime if'n you want, I run a small server with my buds already

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Psychospacecow - 06-25-2013

I've always wanted to try it. Can we get that going?

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - SuperMasterGamer - 06-25-2013

(06-25-2013, 08:30 PM)Arjahn Wrote: I'll play SKyblock with you guys sometime if'n you want, I run a small server with my buds already

Yeah sure.

We can do that sometime.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Arjahn - 06-25-2013

mmk, when works for you guys?

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Ghost Nappa - 06-25-2013

If only I had Minecraft for the PC...It'd be so much fun.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - SuperMasterGamer - 06-26-2013

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Arjahn - 06-26-2013

If any of ya'll are interested, I'm gonna start up a new Skyblock server with a friend right now, PM me for the Hamachi adress if you want in.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - CosmykTheDolfyn - 06-26-2013

So, I must have payed too much brawl today. My left forearm is so tired and spasming so much I can only type with one hand...

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Raiden Blackwood - 06-26-2013

It seems Kojima is going to remake MGS1 with the Fox Engine. I am a happy camper.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Arjahn - 06-27-2013

Just picked up Duels of the Planeswalkers 2014 and apparently, unlike in the real game, you can't assign damage how you want to when you attack and the bots get to choose how your creatures assign it.
This essentially makes Protean Hydra invincible, since they can just use chump blockers and it, and so long as they choose to assign only enough of YOUR damage to knock Hydra down to 1, it can never die.

Yeah... fun....

Oh, and in some encounters the game does literally cheat for the bots, which is also irritating.