VGFacts
The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Printable Version

+- VGFacts (https://archive.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Land of the Locked (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: General Poop (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* (/thread-23.html)

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Arjahn - 07-05-2013

(07-05-2013, 01:20 AM)Lightmatt Wrote:
(07-05-2013, 01:17 AM)Arjahn Wrote: Deal, I can get you the cash tomorrow. Got change for a $20,000 bill? That's all I got on me.

Sorry, I don't. Do you accept bitcoins?

Yeah, what's the US Dollar to Euro to Yen to Bitcoin conversion again? 8.7?

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Mass Distraction - 07-05-2013

I'm thankful that at least some 3DS games were released on DS too. At least the only US exclusive game I wanted was. Speaking of, I really need to get the DS version on eBay. Got lucky with that one I guess.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Arjahn - 07-05-2013

Anyone want to have a Kanto-only pokemon battle in Pokemon Showdown?

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Hexadecimal - 07-06-2013

Wow, I only just now realized thanks to Two Best Friends that I really need to pick up No More Heroes. I'm pretty sure I should just pick up anything Suda51 with how much I've been enjoying his games. I love how he takes subjects that are super dark, and should repulse me, but he makes them so over the top and funny that I don't mind at all.

Also... THERE IS ANIMAL CROSSING FANART ON DA'S FRONT PAGE THAT IS MAKING ME VERY UNCOMFORTABLE.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Psychospacecow - 07-07-2013

So, Final Fantasy 7 is on Steam now. I guess the best part is, its cloud supported.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - BumblebeeCody - 07-07-2013

(07-06-2013, 11:59 PM)Hexadecimal Wrote: Wow, I only just now realized thanks to Two Best Friends that I really need to pick up No More Heroes. I'm pretty sure I should just pick up anything Suda51 with how much I've been enjoying his games. I love how he takes subjects that are super dark, and should repulse me, but he makes them so over the top and funny that I don't mind at all.

Also... THERE IS ANIMAL CROSSING FANART ON DA'S FRONT PAGE THAT IS MAKING ME VERY UNCOMFORTABLE.

"What's that? A game made by Suda51? Yeah I'm buying it. No idea what it is".
^That's a friend and I. Anything Suda 51 is a must buy.
Lollipop Chainsaw, No More Heroes 1 and 2(or the PS3/Xbox versions are the better versions), Liberation Maiden(3DS), Black Knight, Killer 7 (One of the best gems on the GameCube).

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Zaliphone - 07-07-2013

I'm actually surprised at how good the story is for the God of War games. I just recently beat 1 to 3 and I was blown away the whole time. All I expected was mindless violence and Greek mythology, but the story was really interesting and I loved every second of it. The third had a super chilling ending.
Also, because I played them all in quick succession I really saw the improvements made from game to game.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Lazlo Falconi - 07-07-2013

I was playing Civ V the other day and it forgot to give me three achievements that I should have earned. There's three hours of my life I'll never get back.

(Except that it was super fun)

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Arjahn - 07-07-2013

I just started playing Fallout 3 again, and DID YOU KNOW? That the merchant's pack mutant-ox-thing has a ton of absurdly useful crap on it if you can kill it? I got a flamer, 300 caps, a missile launcher, tons of schematics and tons of ammo, and a bunch of other guns I can use to repair my own. It's right outside of the first town too.

Originally I didn't know where to go first so I just wandered around and killed a crazy bug guy and I took his minigun.

I was rocking a minigun at level 2.

(07-07-2013, 08:45 PM)Arjahn Wrote: I just started playing Fallout 3 again, and DID YOU KNOW? That the merchant's pack mutant-ox-thing has a ton of absurdly useful crap on it if you can kill it? I got a flamer, 300 caps, a missile launcher, tons of schematics and tons of ammo, and a bunch of other guns I can use to repair my own. It's right outside of the first town too.

Originally I didn't know where to go first so I just wandered around and killed a crazy bug guy and I took his minigun.

You killed enclave at lvl 2?

(07-07-2013, 08:50 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote:
(07-07-2013, 08:45 PM)Arjahn Wrote: I just started playing Fallout 3 again, and DID YOU KNOW? That the merchant's pack mutant-ox-thing has a ton of absurdly useful crap on it if you can kill it? I got a flamer, 300 caps, a missile launcher, tons of schematics and tons of ammo, and a bunch of other guns I can use to repair my own. It's right outside of the first town too.

What do you mean? I killed the Roach King at level 2.

(07-07-2013, 09:05 PM)Arjahn Wrote:
(07-07-2013, 08:50 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote:

What do you mean? I killed the Roach King at level 2.

Oh, I was thinking of the roach armor enclave, not f3 enclave. nvrmnd

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - cingchris - 07-07-2013

Dude if you're looking for cool stuff right off the bat, you can always get a sniper from the hollowed out rock behind Megaton, and if you know where to find the fallen alien ship you can get an alien blaster that kills just about everything in one hit, but you only have so much ammo for it unless you get the Mothership Zeta DLC like I did. You can also go to the Museum of History, and get Lincoln's Repeater, which is a better hunting rifle, it does a lot more damage, but it takes .44 magnum rounds, so if you get it stock up on that and not .32 caliber rounds that the hunting rifle uses. There's also the Terrible Shotgun that you get out of Evergreen Mills, you get it off a friendly raider who sells stuff, kill him to get it, despite the name it's better than the normal Combat Shotgun. Also if you couldn't tell I've played that game way too much.

(07-07-2013, 11:34 PM)cingchris Wrote:

Dude if you're looking for cool stuff right off the bat, you can always get a sniper from the hollowed out rock behind Megaton, and if you know where to find the fallen alien ship you can get an alien blaster that kills just about everything in one hit, but you only have so much ammo for it unless you get the Mothership Zeta DLC like I did. You can also go to the Museum of History, and get Lincoln's Repeater, which is a better hunting rifle, it does a lot more damage, but it takes .44 magnum rounds, so if you get it stock up on that and not .32 caliber rounds that the hunting rifle uses. There's also the Terrible Shotgun that you get out of Evergreen Mills, you get it off a friendly raider who sells stuff, kill him to get it, despite the name it's better than the normal Combat Shotgun. Also if you couldn't tell I've played that game way too much.

Thanks for the help man, also do you know anywhere where I can get a lockpicking boost? I need 50 to get past this stupid door for a quest.
Also, just did the Tenpenny Tower stuff, after blowing up Megaton I realized that these two guys are asshats and I killed them after getting my reward, and nobody seems to care that the owner of the giant hotel is dead. OH well, free sniper rifle and silenced pistol.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Psychospacecow - 07-08-2013

(07-07-2013, 11:58 PM)Arjahn Wrote:
(07-07-2013, 11:34 PM)cingchris Wrote:

Thanks for the help man, also do you know anywhere where I can get a lockpicking boost? I need 50 to get past this stupid door for a quest.
Also, just did the Tenpenny Tower stuff, after blowing up Megaton I realized that these two guys are asshats and I killed them after getting my reward, and nobody seems to care that the owner of the giant hotel is dead. OH well, free sniper rifle and silenced pistol.

You messed up big man. That's like the only place other than Rivet City that actually has general supplies end game.