VGFacts
The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Printable Version

+- VGFacts (https://archive.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Land of the Locked (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: General Poop (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* (/thread-23.html)

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - cingchris - 07-08-2013

(07-08-2013, 12:05 AM)Psychospacecow Wrote:
(07-07-2013, 11:58 PM)Arjahn Wrote:
(07-07-2013, 11:34 PM)cingchris Wrote:
(07-07-2013, 08:45 PM)Arjahn Wrote: I just started playing Fallout 3 again, and DID YOU KNOW? That the merchant's pack mutant-ox-thing has a ton of absurdly useful crap on it if you can kill it? I got a flamer, 300 caps, a missile launcher, tons of schematics and tons of ammo, and a bunch of other guns I can use to repair my own. It's right outside of the first town too.

Originally I didn't know where to go first so I just wandered around and killed a crazy bug guy and I took his minigun.

I was rocking a minigun at level 2.

Dude if you're looking for cool stuff right off the bat, you can always get a sniper from the hollowed out rock behind Megaton, and if you know where to find the fallen alien ship you can get an alien blaster that kills just about everything in one hit, but you only have so much ammo for it unless you get the Mothership Zeta DLC like I did. You can also go to the Museum of History, and get Lincoln's Repeater, which is a better hunting rifle, it does a lot more damage, but it takes .44 magnum rounds, so if you get it stock up on that and not .32 caliber rounds that the hunting rifle uses. There's also the Terrible Shotgun that you get out of Evergreen Mills, you get it off a friendly raider who sells stuff, kill him to get it, despite the name it's better than the normal Combat Shotgun. Also if you couldn't tell I've played that game way too much.

Thanks for the help man, also do you know anywhere where I can get a lockpicking boost? I need 50 to get past this stupid door for a quest.
Also, just did the Tenpenny Tower stuff, after blowing up Megaton I realized that these two guys are asshats and I killed them after getting my reward, and nobody seems to care that the owner of the giant hotel is dead. OH well, free sniper rifle and silenced pistol.

You messed up big man. That's like the only place other than Rivet City that actually has general supplies end game.

He can always go to the general supplies store in the blown up Megaton and the shop owner will be a ghoul and lead him to Underworld if he follows her, although Megaton is better in my opinion, Underworld is good too. Also Underworld is a city of ghouls in the reflecting pool area. (The area with all the monuments and such, it's just what I call it.)

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Mass Distraction - 07-08-2013

(07-07-2013, 01:28 AM)Psychospacecow Wrote: So, Final Fantasy 7 is on Steam now. I guess the best part is, its cloud supported.

Well yeah, if it wasn't it would have ended up in a strife.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - BumblebeeCody - 07-08-2013

(07-07-2013, 01:28 AM)Psychospacecow Wrote: So, Final Fantasy 7 is on Steam now. I guess the best part is, its cloud supported.

Oh, I get it.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Arjahn - 07-08-2013

(07-08-2013, 04:51 AM)Mass Distraction Wrote:

Well yeah, if it wasn't it would have ended up in a strife.
[Image: I+see+what+you+did.gif]

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - CosmykTheDolfyn - 07-08-2013

I HATE FIGHTING ON HORSEBACK IN LoZ:TWILIGHT PRINCESS!!! I HATE THE CONTROLS WITH IT!!! EPONA NEVER GOES THE WAY I WANT!!! MOTION CONTROLS ON THE WII MAKE IT EVEN WORSE!!! WHY AM I RE-PLAYING THIS GAME!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

/end rant

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Mass Distraction - 07-08-2013

God damn it, I'm not in the top 5 of trivia contributors anymore :/ I don't have enough Resident Evil trivia to keep myself up there!

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - cingchris - 07-08-2013

(07-08-2013, 11:04 AM)CosmykTheDolfyn Wrote: I HATE FIGHTING ON HORSEBACK IN LoZ:TWILIGHT PRINCESS!!! I HATE THE CONTROLS WITH IT!!! EPONA NEVER GOES THE WAY I WANT!!! MOTION CONTROLS ON THE WII MAKE IT EVEN WORSE!!! WHY AM I RE-PLAYING THIS GAME!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

/end rant

Play it with a GameCube controller, it makes it much easier.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Psychospacecow - 07-09-2013

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Arjahn - 07-09-2013

I took down every poster I have and am in the process of completely rearranging them on my walls.
I have a ton of posters and the Club Nintendo ones are awesome.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Mass Distraction - 07-10-2013

I want to frame the Last of Us poster I got with a gaming magazine. I think I posted a picture of it on the "Going Bankrupt on Material Items" thread a while back.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Arjahn - 07-10-2013

Big TF2 update is here, check it out.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Antwan - 07-10-2013

I would check it out if Steam let me. There's a huge error involving the overlay and as a result, TF2 always freezes as soon as I get to the main menu. I have verified the files, restarted Steam, restarted my computer, and even waited for the Steam update that would "fix" this.

It's still broken. Thanks Valve; a huge update comes out today and I can't experience it.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Lazlo Falconi - 07-10-2013

I've experienced problems like that. The solution was to uninstall the game, then uninstall steam, then reinstall everything.

It was a nightmare.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Antwan - 07-11-2013

Sadly, from what I read in many topics, that won't work this time around. The issue seems to revolve around Steam itself with recent updates which means I'll have to wait until Valve fixes this properly.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Arjahn - 07-15-2013

I just spent over an hour Panning people in TF2 while my friend pocket medic'd me and I have 37 minutes of footage to sift through.

This is gonna be fun to edit.