VGFacts
The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Printable Version

+- VGFacts (https://archive.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Land of the Locked (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: General Poop (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* (/thread-23.html)

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Arjahn - 07-17-2013

I've been playing some Civ 4, it's a great game, but a lot of the combat matchups don't make any sense.

Oh, I'm sorry Ghandi, I wasn't aware that one guy with an axe could kill six elephants all by himself.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Psychospacecow - 07-17-2013

That one guy represents an entire platoon of soldiers. He can take out the elephants because elephants are easily spooked and that makes them very manageable.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Mass Distraction - 07-19-2013

Finally got Ace Investigations and been playing it for a couple of days. It's so good.

Still haven't gotten Project X Zone. Wonder why it's taking so long.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Arjahn - 07-20-2013

I'm thinking of picking up Sonic All Stars Racing for my Wii U, just so I can have a kart game to play with my friends that doesn't require me hooking up the N64, anyone have an opinion on it?

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - A Zombie Riot - 07-21-2013

Started playing Crysis on Xbox 360 GoD (got it for $5 during that epic sale they had) and It's fun. I'm playing on Hard mode right now and, at least at this point, it's not that difficult.

Also, I'm less than 10k away from breaking 100,000 gamerscore!

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Combat Lobster - 07-21-2013

(07-20-2013, 04:37 PM)Arjahn Wrote: I'm thinking of picking up Sonic All Stars Racing for my Wii U, just so I can have a kart game to play with my friends that doesn't require me hooking up the N64, anyone have an opinion on it?

Get it for PC so we can race each other as Sanic and Shadaw. Gotta go quickly.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - MexicanAnime - 07-22-2013

Why is the third chapter of Super Meat Boy MUCH more easier than the second chapter?

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - RyeoNox - 07-22-2013

Dynasty Warriors 8 could be flawless...and lag destroyed everything

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Arjahn - 07-22-2013

(07-21-2013, 04:11 AM)Lightmatt Wrote:
(07-20-2013, 04:37 PM)Arjahn Wrote: I'm thinking of picking up Sonic All Stars Racing for my Wii U, just so I can have a kart game to play with my friends that doesn't require me hooking up the N64, anyone have an opinion on it?

Get it for PC so we can race each other as Sanic and Shadaw. Gotta go quickly.

Just picked it up in the last hour of the Summer sale, installing it now.

ALSO, I just realized that I'm actually not complete sh*t as the Sniper in TF2, I almost never use him and I just jumped into a game and got on the top of the scoreboard. Weird.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - ThisGuyInTheSuit - 07-22-2013

I've been playing Dark Souls for awhile, and I gotta say, not at all as hard as people made it out to be. Is there a certain point where the game gets ridiculously hard?

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Combat Lobster - 07-22-2013

(07-22-2013, 03:56 PM)ThisGuyInTheSuit Wrote: I've been playing Dark Souls for awhile, and I gotta say, not at all as hard as people made it out to be. Is there a certain point where the game gets ridiculously hard?

Not really, the only part I found really hard is where you have to do a balancing act on a very narrow ledge while doing combat between two Sliver knight archers and the camera is zoomed into your ass.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Arjahn - 07-22-2013

I've been playing some Civ 5, meh. It's a lot less interesting and a lot slower than Civ 4 was, and they just decided to put barbarians everywhere.

ALSO, 666 karma, hail Satan.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Mass Distraction - 07-23-2013

(07-22-2013, 06:02 PM)Arjahn Wrote: hail Satan.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Arjahn - 07-23-2013

WELP, Skyrim is apparently in one editor's mind the greatest PC game of all time , I'm just gonna let that sink in for a sec while I go in the corner and cry.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - MexicanAnime - 07-23-2013

Ehh, he can have his opinion if he wants.