VGFacts
The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Printable Version

+- VGFacts (https://archive.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Land of the Locked (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: General Poop (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* (/thread-23.html)

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Combat Lobster - 07-23-2013

Went on a journey to learn how to emulate arcade games, and the only thing that came out of it was that I love the second level boss in the Xmen arcade game:

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - ThisGuyInTheSuit - 07-24-2013

(07-23-2013, 11:26 AM)Arjahn Wrote: WELP, Skyrim is apparently in one editor's mind the greatest PC game of all time , I'm just gonna let that sink in for a sec while I go in the corner and cry.

What game did you have in mind? While I personally don't play many PC Games (last one probably being Diablo or Fate :3) I wouldn't say Skyrim is the BEST.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Psychospacecow - 07-24-2013

I hate things like that really. BEST is so subjective a term, limited to sole opinion, and yet it holds so much leverage, like its going to offend entire communities solely off of preference. Bringing something like that up is kind of like drawing a line in the sand so to speak. It limits things far too much and inevitably leads to some stupid conflict.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - gamemaster1991 - 07-24-2013

Am I the only one who has a favorite game that they have never beaten? I talk so much about Okage on the site but I have never beat the game all the way. I checked when the last time I played it was and it was back in 06. Why did I stop playing it? Did I just get board with it? Was it too hard for me back than? I guess I will never know.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Psychospacecow - 07-24-2013

Same when it comes to Chrono Cross. One thing comes up, had to drop the game, and just kind of left it there. Still love the game, but its been so long.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Lazlo Falconi - 07-24-2013

I'm kind of that way with F-Zero GX. Oh I played through the whole story mode, but I could never finish it on Very Hard. Although to be fair, the "Easy" mode was very hard. Very Hard should have been called "Kill Yourself".

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Mass Distraction - 07-25-2013

Bro Team made a Pill video where he doesn't yell and that's actually consistent with everything. I can't stop shitting these bricks and it hurts, man.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - CosmykTheDolfyn - 07-25-2013

[Image: apqBR5M_460s.jpg]

NOW it all makes sense...

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - gamemaster1991 - 07-25-2013

(07-25-2013, 10:47 AM)CosmykTheDolfyn Wrote: [Image: apqBR5M_460s.jpg]

NOW it all makes sense...

Are you saying that he needs to

BEWARE
OF
CHICKENS!

......Wait

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Zaliphone - 07-25-2013

(07-24-2013, 07:41 PM)gamemaster1991 Wrote: Am I the only one who has a favorite game that they have never beaten? I talk so much about Okage on the site but I have never beat the game all the way. I checked when the last time I played it was and it was back in 06. Why did I stop playing it? Did I just get board with it? Was it too hard for me back than? I guess I will never know.

Super Meat Boy. I love the controls and the graphics style, but I cannot for the love of god beat that game. And yet it remains as one of my all-time favorites.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - BumblebeeCody - 07-25-2013

(07-24-2013, 09:32 PM)Lazlo Falconi Wrote: I'm kind of that way with F-Zero GX. Oh I played through the whole story mode, but I could never finish it on Very Hard. Although to be fair, the "Easy" mode was very hard. Very Hard should have been called "Kill Yourself".

Happy 10th birthday F-Zero GX.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - cingchris - 07-26-2013

So, who here as GMod and Counter Strike: Source and is willing to play some Trouble in Terrorist Town with me?

(07-24-2013, 07:41 PM)gamemaster1991 Wrote: Am I the only one who has a favorite game that they have never beaten? I talk so much about Okage on the site but I have never beat the game all the way. I checked when the last time I played it was and it was back in 06. Why did I stop playing it? Did I just get board with it? Was it too hard for me back than? I guess I will never know.

That would be Baten Kaitos: Origins for me, while it's one of my favorite game's I've never actually beaten it, but my brother did and I watched so I know how it ends.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Psychospacecow - 07-26-2013

(07-26-2013, 01:30 PM)cingchris Wrote: So, who here as GMod and Counter Strike: Source and is willing to play some Trouble in Terrorist Town with me?

That would be Baten Kaitos: Origins for me, while it's one of my favorite game's I've never actually beaten it, but my brother did and I watched so I know how it ends.

I'd have to reinstall Garry's Mod but I'd join ya.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - cingchris - 07-26-2013

(07-26-2013, 01:42 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote:
(07-26-2013, 01:30 PM)cingchris Wrote: So, who here as GMod and Counter Strike: Source and is willing to play some Trouble in Terrorist Town with me?

Sounds good to me, I'l be in Toast TTT, (server) also my steam name is the same as my forum name.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Psychospacecow - 07-26-2013

(07-26-2013, 01:51 PM)cingchris Wrote:
(07-26-2013, 01:42 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote:

Sounds good to me, I'l be in Toast TTT, (server) also my steam name is the same as my forum name.

If nothing comes up I'll see ya in 10-20 minutes.