VGFacts
The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Printable Version

+- VGFacts (https://archive.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Land of the Locked (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: General Poop (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* (/thread-23.html)

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - ThisGuyInTheSuit - 07-26-2013

(07-22-2013, 04:08 PM)Lightmatt Wrote: Not really, the only part I found really hard is where you have to do a balancing act on a very narrow ledge while doing combat between two Sliver knight archers and the camera is zoomed into your ass.

I'm at that part now. The Camera isn't the issue so much as the Knights. I can only kill one before I get shot off the edge, and this is at least death #20. I've literally stopped caring about my Souls and just want to get past this part, since it's the only part I've raged at so far.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - cingchris - 07-26-2013

Well Psycho it was fun playing TTT with you, also that time when I was the detective and you were a traitor, I was aiming at your head ready to kill you right before you shot me and basically revealed yourself to be the traitor, I didn't trust you that round, you were being too quite.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Arjahn - 07-27-2013

I've been playing some XCOM: Enemy Unknown lately, it's a lot of fun.

-Arjahn, 2013

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Psychospacecow - 07-27-2013

(07-26-2013, 11:08 PM)cingchris Wrote: Well Psycho it was fun playing TTT with you, also that time when I was the detective and you were a traitor, I was aiming at your head ready to kill you right before you shot me and basically revealed yourself to be the traitor, I didn't trust you that round, you were being too quite.

Ah, that's okay, I killed everyone a few times after you left, and stopped the killing personally a few times as well. That Dark guy was traitor for 4 times in a row.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Arjahn - 07-27-2013

The enemies in XCOM: Enemy Unkown have pretty much unlimited range apparently.
It makes it really fucking awkward trying to move while they're using overseer and you can't tell how far they can shoot.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - cingchris - 07-27-2013

(07-27-2013, 10:51 AM)Psychospacecow Wrote:
(07-26-2013, 11:08 PM)cingchris Wrote: Well Psycho it was fun playing TTT with you, also that time when I was the detective and you were a traitor, I was aiming at your head ready to kill you right before you shot me and basically revealed yourself to be the traitor, I didn't trust you that round, you were being too quite.

Ah, that's okay, I killed everyone a few times after you left, and stopped the killing personally a few times as well. That Dark guy was traitor for 4 times in a row.

Damn, what are the odds of that?

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Psychospacecow - 07-27-2013

(07-27-2013, 02:27 PM)cingchris Wrote:
(07-27-2013, 10:51 AM)Psychospacecow Wrote:

Damn, what are the odds of that?

I don't know but we were joking around after, saying he was traitor when he finally got detective.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Mass Distraction - 07-28-2013

Anyone here playing Cube World?

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - A Zombie Riot - 07-28-2013

Miranda.... why are you so useless.

"I don't know where my sister is but I don't want any help finding her."

Ok... thanks for wasting my time.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - BumblebeeCody - 07-29-2013

[Image: i0zThUb6h24Dc.gif]

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - A Zombie Riot - 07-29-2013

I hate bad moderation. Apparently posting a P4r article on Gamefaqs is considered "trolling"

Wut. That's not trolling at all. I'm sorry some people can't see the funny that P4r is supposed to be.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Arjahn - 07-30-2013

Nobody at all on my Steam buddy list is in-game right now.

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE GREEN, WHAT HAPPENED TO THE F*CKING GREEN?!

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - A Zombie Riot - 07-30-2013

So... I'm disputing a moderation on Gamefaqs (like I'm ever going to actually win this, because the mod/admin will always basically say "Yeah, right, you're still wrong." or something stupid like that. Here it is... it's over a p4rgaming article, too. They claim the thread got deleted because I was trolling people. It's not trolling. A mod even basically said that it was a misleading topic title... and the mod still upheld the moderation.

GameFAQ's mods are probably the worst I've ever seen. No wonder so many people hate them. I don't blame 'em.

The title of the topic was "Sony Asks Nintendo for One Mario Game to Help Sell the Vita"

[Image: 5ssHCsB.png]
[Image: XM5QhaX.png]
[Image: ir0P6dO.png]

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Mass Distraction - 07-30-2013

Want to read something that's both frustrating and hilarious at the same time? http://www.residentevilforums.net/t3439p270-whats-the-last-game-you-got

The guy refuses to believe RE4&5 had tank controls and that some people are actually better at Last of Us than he is. The previous dispute with him was when he refused to believe Zilla is a subspecies of Godzilla.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - A Zombie Riot - 07-30-2013

I actually got a headset for the computer.

I guess that's actually a very good thing because now I can team with some people in Minecraft (Hunger Games) and actually TALK for once, making us a much better team. Heh!