VGFacts
The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Printable Version

+- VGFacts (https://archive.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Land of the Locked (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: General Poop (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* (/thread-23.html)

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - MexicanAnime - 08-03-2013

I was depressed at work last night because before hand, I had bought Fez on Steam.

I gave Phil Fish money.

but the worst part is that the game doesn't run and many people had this problem.

This is what happens when I don't think things thoroughly.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Combat Lobster - 08-03-2013

(08-03-2013, 05:01 PM)MexicanAnime Wrote: I was depressed at work last night because before hand, I had bought Fez on Steam.

I gave Phil Fish money.

but the worst part is that the game doesn't run and many people had this problem.

This is what happens when I don't think things thoroughly.

You should have said, "Fuck this, I'm quitting video games!"

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Zaliphone - 08-03-2013

You know what would be awesome? Another Warioware DIY. C'mon Nintendo, slap a '3D' at the end of the title, add a bit more to customize with, and make millions!

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Arjahn - 08-04-2013

Just noticed something, what the hell is up with the numbers of the Saints Row games?
[Image: CbNHFLp.png]

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - cingchris - 08-04-2013

(08-04-2013, 01:55 AM)Arjahn Wrote: Just noticed something, what the hell is up with the numbers of the Saints Row games?

They probably do that just because the Saints Row games are really just for comedy, and if anyone notices that, like yourself, it adds to the whole "these games are just dumb fun" feel. Also if you say it isn't for comedy, then all we have is a crappy GTA ripoff, if it's not for the comedy.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - gamemaster1991 - 08-04-2013

(08-04-2013, 02:08 AM)cingchris Wrote:
(08-04-2013, 01:55 AM)Arjahn Wrote: Just noticed something, what the hell is up with the numbers of the Saints Row games?

They probably do that just because the Saints Row games are really just for comedy, and if anyone notices that, like yourself, it adds to the whole "these games are just dumb fun" feel. Also if you say it isn't for comedy, then all we have is a crappy GTA ripoff, if it's not for the comedy.

I have to agree with you. I have never played the games, but I can see it as a balls to the walls, tongue in cheek, do what we want kinda games. Tell me what game gives you the chance to be a green fat chick mumbling nonsense and swinging a dildo bat. GTA is all about the imergin and can get boring in time. SR does not want you to feel like your in the game. SR wants you to forget about your life for an hour and have fun. It knows that you have to go to work or to school and wants you to take some time to just go balls crazy. This is from a guy that has only seen LPs and reviews of the game. Now, if you excuse me. I have to buy the game so I can elbow drop a granny.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Psychospacecow - 08-04-2013

(08-04-2013, 11:42 AM)gamemaster1991 Wrote:

I have to agree with you. I have never played the games, but I can see it as a balls to the walls, tongue in cheek, do what we want kinda games. Tell me what game gives you the chance to be a green fat chick mumbling nonsense and swinging a dildo bat. GTA is all about the imergin and can get boring in time. SR does not want you to feel like your in the game. SR wants you to forget about your life for an hour and have fun. It knows that you have to go to work or to school and wants you to take some time to just go balls crazy. This is from a guy that has only seen LPs and reviews of the game. Now, if you excuse me. I have to buy the game so I can elbow drop a granny.

Which one you get? Let me know and I may be able to multiplayer assist.

(08-04-2013, 01:39 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote:

I have The Third if anyone wants to screw around in it later.

(08-04-2013, 01:40 PM)Arjahn Wrote:
(08-04-2013, 01:39 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote:

I have The Third if anyone wants to screw around in it later.

Might just have to join ya later if nothing comes up. Anyone know the limit for people on a server? Be great to have a whole group at the same time.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Combat Lobster - 08-04-2013

(08-04-2013, 01:54 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: Might just have to join ya later if nothing comes up. Anyone know the limit for people on a server? Be great to have a whole group at the same time.

You're only allowed one buddy to co-op with.

Darn. Isn't there another mode for a lot of people at the same time? (I haven't been on three in weeks)

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - A Zombie Riot - 08-04-2013

Hey, Hexxit. STOP CRASHING MINECRAFT. >_<

Just spent a few hours Saints Rowing it up with Psychospacecow, security footage of pink helipad bumper car shenanigans will be uploaded soon.

Let me know when its up, that was too fun.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - A Zombie Riot - 08-04-2013

I'm think of next week, maybe getting the Deep Silver humble bundle thing. Having Saints Row 2 and Saints Row The Third on my steam account will be awesome!