VGFacts
The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Printable Version

+- VGFacts (https://archive.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Land of the Locked (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: General Poop (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* (/thread-23.html)

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Salseh - 03-21-2013

IGN's Exclusive review of Bioshock: Infinite is up, in case anyone was wondering.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/03/22/bioshock-infinite-xbox-360ps3-review

Still gonna wait for other reviews on Tuesday before I pick this up.
Still seems shafty on 2K's part to only allow IGN's review to be up until then.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Mr.Katana - 03-21-2013

I'll be anxiously waiting for my copy of Bioshock Infinite.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Ouberry_13 - 03-22-2013

Just got Tekken Tag 2. If anyone wants to fight, give me about 2 to 3 hours to get readjusted. I haven't played a Tekken game in nearly 2 years.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - BumblebeeCody - 03-22-2013

(03-21-2013, 11:42 PM)Mr.Katana Wrote: I'll be anxiously waiting for my copy of Bioshock Infinite.
I'm shitting my pants over how good it's gonna be. I'm not watching any reviews on it or anything.

Elizabeth <3

(03-22-2013, 11:52 AM)Ouberry_13 Wrote: Just got Tekken Tag 2. If anyone wants to fight, give me about 2 to 3 hours to get readjusted. I haven't played a Tekken game in nearly 2 years.

I'm up for a couple of games. ALSO, I'm pretty rusty spoons at the game so send me message on Xbox whenever you wanna play :D

Oh and
Did ah ever tell you about the one tahm me and mah buddy Keith took on a whole horde of J'avo in Beijing!?

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Ouberry_13 - 03-22-2013

Sorry BumbleBro, but I only have a PS3.

Anyways, I'm loving TTT2. It reminds me why I fell in love with Tekken in the first place. It's just so fun, and I love seeing all my favorite characters again, especially the two Kings and Lee/Violet.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Hexadecimal - 03-22-2013

I'm so behind on the times... I should've watched the Super Mario 64 world record speedrun a year ago! It's pretty amazing to see how him outfox the developers to get Stars in ways they never intended.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - ThePlainGamer - 03-22-2013

Hears a vid about CRAPCOM

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - BumblebeeCody - 03-22-2013

(03-22-2013, 04:02 PM)Hexadecimal Wrote: I'm so behind on the times... I should've watched the Super Mario 64 world record speedrun a year ago! It's pretty amazing to see how him outfox the developers to get Stars in ways they never intended.

You should come and watch him do it live on Twitch. I'd easily say him and TeamSp00ky have the worst/best Twitch chats.
I watch him whenever he's on or just something to listen to.
12.7!

(03-22-2013, 01:20 PM)Ouberry_13 Wrote: Sorry BumbleBro, but I only have a PS3.

Anyways, I'm loving TTT2. It reminds me why I fell in love with Tekken in the first place. It's just so fun, and I love seeing all my favorite characters again, especially the two Kings and Lee/Violet.

No problem. If you wanna know any tactics/what beats what/how to beat spammers etc feel free to ask. I do enjoy helping.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Hexadecimal - 03-22-2013

(03-22-2013, 04:15 PM)BumblebeeCody Wrote: You should come and watch him do it live on Twitch. I'd easily say him and TeamSp00ky have the worst/best Twitch chats.
I watch him whenever he's on or just something to listen to.
12.7!

Sounds snazzy! Will do!

BTW, I've noticed people are getting really hyped over the Ducktales remake. I don't know what systems it was for (I had it on the Sega Game Gear), but there was a super fun one they should reboot that had Scrooge being cursed because he took some cursed necklace and it was up to Donald to undo the curse. I just remember having a lot of fun with it and the different levels were pretty creative. I know I had a heck of a time with some gorilla boss that chased you through a jungle.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - MexicanAnime - 03-22-2013

Beat the original Golden Sun.

While I don't understand why people praise the story so much (as truth be told, it's a bit cliche), the gameplay is pretty fun and I loved using Psyenergy to solve the puzzles around you. Experimenting with the different Dinji combinations was amusing, albeit it makes more sense to keep the the same types together for when fighting bosses.

Speaking of -

While I do have the other two, I'll probably play them at a later time as I don't feel up for marathoning the games and would rather play a few different ones before doing so.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Zaliphone - 03-22-2013

I started playing Super Castlevania 4 at school. It seems ok, definitely not the best Castlevania.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - pyoro64 - 03-22-2013

(03-22-2013, 05:22 PM)Zaliphone Wrote: I started playing Super Castlevania 4 at school. It seems ok, definitely not the best Castlevania.
Not the best? What's wrong with Castlevania IV?

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Zaliphone - 03-22-2013

(03-22-2013, 05:25 PM)pyoro64 Wrote:
(03-22-2013, 05:22 PM)Zaliphone Wrote: I started playing Super Castlevania 4 at school. It seems ok, definitely not the best Castlevania.
Not the best? What's wrong with Castlevania IV?

It's too easy for a Castlevania game. It's still fun, definitely in my top 5 Castlevania games (I may or may not have only actually played 5), it's just not as good as the first or third.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - SylveonPatternedPanties - 03-22-2013

It took me 11 years to beat Kingdom Hearts I.

Sometimes I think I don't deserve to live.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Salseh - 03-23-2013

(03-22-2013, 05:43 PM)SylveonPatternedPanties Wrote: It took me 11 years to beat Kingdom Hearts I.

Sometimes I think I don't deserve to live.

I still haven't technically beat Super Mario Sunshine fully yet.
Missing 3 stars.
Can't seem to find 'em though, oh well.