VGFacts
The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Printable Version

+- VGFacts (https://archive.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Land of the Locked (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: General Poop (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* (/thread-23.html)

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Arjahn - 08-08-2013

Me and my buds have been getting back into the 4th generation Pokemanz games, it's actually a lot of fun raising a new team again, even the tedious EV training process is pretty satisfying.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - PixelXenoKing - 08-08-2013

(08-08-2013, 03:20 PM)Zaliphone Wrote: I just finished downloading the Payday 2 beta. Everyone who owns Payday: The Heist gets access now. I can't wait to try it!

what rep are you in PAYDAY 1. On ps3 i am rep 193 with 100 heist beaten and gold mask. And please tell me how payday 2 is.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Combat Lobster - 08-09-2013

So I found a Guns of Icarus online in my basket today, so yeah.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - SERIOUSLY THOUGH - 08-09-2013

NEW TOYOTA PRIUS (+1 year's insurance)

[Image: WADWAD.jpg]

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Zaliphone - 08-09-2013

(08-08-2013, 09:50 PM)PixelXenoKing Wrote:
(08-08-2013, 03:20 PM)Zaliphone Wrote: I just finished downloading the Payday 2 beta. Everyone who owns Payday: The Heist gets access now. I can't wait to try it!

what rep are you in PAYDAY 1. On ps3 i am rep 193 with 100 heist beaten and gold mask. And please tell me how payday 2 is.

I think I'm like 110 on PC, I don't remember what I am PS3 because I haven't played that one in a long time.
Payday 2 is amazing so far. There are many improvements in basically every way. My only gripe is that the advanced video settings are kind of lacking, with no option to turn of shadow or lessen lighting quality.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Mass Distraction - 08-09-2013

(08-09-2013, 06:10 AM)SERIOUSLY THOUGH Wrote:
NEW TOYOTA PRIUS (+1 year's insurance)

[Image: WADWAD.jpg]

Now we just wait someone takes the bait. Did anyone actually buy that super expensive Grid2 special edition that came with the car?

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - RyeoNox - 08-09-2013

Just finished Fink's Slautherhouse in borderlands 2, it was one of the most memorable survival stages I've played. Brilliant.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Mass Distraction - 08-09-2013

I just applied for the Command & Conquer Beta. Hopefully I'm in, I really want to play the new one as soon as possible.

Now I'll go to bed and play some Project X Zone for a while. Have a good night/day/morning, whichever it may be in your country of choice.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Combat Lobster - 08-10-2013

Wonderful 101 is looking really good:

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Hexadecimal - 08-10-2013

Thanks, Deadly Premonition! You were unintentionally such a silly, cheesy game, but then you had to go and show me the most disturbing cut scene I have ever seen.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Psychospacecow - 08-10-2013

(08-10-2013, 09:18 PM)Hexadecimal Wrote: Thanks, Deadly Premonition! You were unintentionally such a silly, cheesy game, but then you had to go and show me the most disturbing cut scene I have ever seen.

Your signature makes this very ironic.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - A Zombie Riot - 08-10-2013

Oh man. Playing the 360 version of Minecraft is sooooo boring. I like it because I can play from the comfort of me bed... but I could also play PC minecraft from the comfort of my bed.... if I had a better computer, anyways.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Mass Distraction - 08-11-2013

An idea I've had for a while: I'm thinking about starting a new thing on my YT channel and that's me playing through and giving my thoughts on game demos. This will mostly be of horror titles, I'm thinking, because that's kinda my thing but I'll be doing a bunch of other games too.

Any initial thoughts on the idea?

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - gamemaster1991 - 08-11-2013

Is Duck Tails: Remastered out yet? I kinda want to play it. Well if not, I can still replay the NES version for a wile. Speaking of, there is an interview over on The Escapist where they talk to CAPCOM employee about the game.

Wait.... CAPCOM? Well crap. I guess I won't be buying it willingly after all.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Combat Lobster - 08-11-2013

(08-11-2013, 07:59 PM)gamemaster1991 Wrote: Is Duck Tails: Remastered out yet? I kinda want to play it. Well if not, I can still replay the NES version for a wile. Speaking of, there is an interview over on The Escapist where they talk to CAPCOM employee about the game.

Wait.... CAPCOM? Well crap. I guess I won't be buying it willingly after all.

Yeah Capcom made that game. Disney didn't start developing their own games till 1995.