VGFacts
The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Printable Version

+- VGFacts (https://archive.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Land of the Locked (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: General Poop (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* (/thread-23.html)

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Zaliphone - 08-13-2013

(08-13-2013, 02:37 PM)PixelXenoKing Wrote:
(08-13-2013, 02:35 PM)Zaliphone Wrote: I hope you get it soon, Payday 2 is a ton of fun :P

you got it right? or did you pre order on console. I have 1 question i really want to know is it like PAYDAY 1 where you can level up so fast?

I have it on PC. You can level up really fast if you do the easier missions on Overkill because of the 'Risk Bonus'. On Overkill, at least in the Beta, it was over 7,000 experience, enough for more than an entire level up to about 30, maybe even farther.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Hexadecimal - 08-13-2013

(08-13-2013, 02:02 PM)BumblebeeCody Wrote: I think $100 sounds OK (coming from what it would be if it was in £'s). What's the size of the overall figure?

Also, the Amazons legs don't bother me since Chun-li has been on my screen for the last 4 years.
[Image: 2273547025_535f0a415f.jpg]
It's normal now.

Still waiting for that Dragons Crown game, but Atlus being Atlus are going to make sure they piss Europeans off everytime.

She's a 1/8 scale size which MFC is listing as about nine inches, but that's still a little on the steep end. Plus, it also makes me nervous since I've only bought one figure from this company before, so I'm not sure what the quality will be.

I hope it didn't sound like I was complaining about the Amazon (I like her character design) I was just trying to point out that all these characters are over the top. I wish people would either accept that or go away.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - PixelXenoKing - 08-13-2013

(08-13-2013, 02:40 PM)Zaliphone Wrote:
(08-13-2013, 02:35 PM)Zaliphone Wrote: I hope you get it soon, Payday 2 is a ton of fun :P

you got it right? or did you pre order on console. I have 1 question i really want to know is it like PAYDAY 1 where you can level up so fast?

I have it on PC. You can level up really fast if you do the easier missions on Overkill because of the 'Risk Bonus'. On Overkill, at least in the Beta, it was over 7,000 experience, enough for more than an entire level up to about 30, maybe even farther.

that's what i disliked about payday 1 because within 2 weeks (not game time) i was level 145 and it was so fast

i guess that's the price you pay for getting Payday 2 collectors edition or else i would buy it on the PSN store

(08-13-2013, 03:18 PM)PixelXenoKing Wrote:

that's what i disliked about payday 1 because within 2 weeks (not game time) i was level 145 and it was so fast

i guess that's the price you pay for getting Payday 2 collectors edition or else i would buy it on the PSN store

It only took you 2 weeks to get 145? I've been playing Payday 1 for ages and I'm only 110. Although I probably would be like 170 if I combined PS3 and PC.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - PixelXenoKing - 08-13-2013

(08-13-2013, 04:03 PM)Zaliphone Wrote:
(08-13-2013, 03:18 PM)PixelXenoKing Wrote:

It only took you 2 weeks to get 145? I've been playing Payday 1 for ages and I'm only 110. Although I probably would be like 170 if I combined PS3 and PC.

I went right away to Overkill i did it with 2 friends who also started and we fail a bunch of times on overkill but once we got used to it we were leveling so fast

Well that explains it, I really only ever played on normal or hard by myself. Not much money is gotten by that.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - BumblebeeCody - 08-13-2013

(08-13-2013, 02:50 PM)Hexadecimal Wrote:
(08-13-2013, 02:02 PM)BumblebeeCody Wrote: I think $100 sounds OK (coming from what it would be if it was in £'s). What's the size of the overall figure?

Also, the Amazons legs don't bother me since Chun-li has been on my screen for the last 4 years.
[Image: 2273547025_535f0a415f.jpg]
It's normal now.

Still waiting for that Dragons Crown game, but Atlus being Atlus are going to make sure they piss Europeans off everytime.

She's a 1/8 scale size which MFC is listing as about nine inches, but that's still a little on the steep end. Plus, it also makes me nervous since I've only bought one figure from this company before, so I'm not sure what the quality will be.

I hope it didn't sound like I was complaining about the Amazon (I like her character design) I was just trying to point out that all these characters are over the top. I wish people would either accept that or go away.

Why do we not have more madams like you? :(

Still though, I doubt the quality of the figure will be bad. I've yet to have seen the horror stories from the company or at least a large amount of them.

It's extremely rare I'll get upset over a character design; it's the crude comments that people that are much more disgusting. To be honest the thing that's hardest for me to accept in Dragon's Crown are the freakishly small heads that some characters have.

Yeah... If it does come back up for pre-order I'll probably get her. Right now MFC has updated her entry to say "draft", so hopefully that means the figure won't just be outright cancelled.

There's another Sorceress figure in the works that seems like it's going to be based on a pic of her where she had her staff rammed between her butt cheeks. That one might be a bit too awkward for me to own. LOL.

That's the same reason why I passed on Princess Bitch, the Princess Peach parody. She was just way too naughty for me.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Psychospacecow - 08-13-2013

(08-13-2013, 05:13 PM)Hexadecimal Wrote: It's extremely rare I'll get upset over a character design; it's the crude comments that people that are much more disgusting. To be honest the thing that's hardest for me to accept in Dragon's Crown are the freakishly small heads that some characters have.

Yeah... If it does come back up for pre-order I'll probably get her. Right now MFC has updated her entry to say "draft", so hopefully that means the figure won't just be outright cancelled.

There's another Sorceress figure in the works that seems like it's going to be based on a pic of her where she had her staff rammed between her butt cheeks. That one might be a bit too awkward for me to own. LOL.

That's the same reason why I passed on Princess Bitch, the Princess Peach parody. She was just way too naughty for me.

WAIT.... What is that parody from? I am curious as to how this parody of Mario goes.

(08-13-2013, 05:34 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: WAIT.... What is that parody from? I am curious as to how this parody of Mario goes.

Sorry for not being clear. There is a figure out called Princess Bitch that was obviously inspired by Princess Peach. It's not only a cast off figure, but she's straddling a mushroom, which is what barely made it go outside my comfort zone to own because of where the mouth is.

Here's a link to it, but keep in mind it contains NSFW images: http://myfigurecollection.net/item/61723

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Psychospacecow - 08-13-2013

(08-13-2013, 05:38 PM)Hexadecimal Wrote:
(08-13-2013, 05:34 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote: WAIT.... What is that parody from? I am curious as to how this parody of Mario goes.

Sorry for not being clear. There is a figure out called Princess Bitch that was obviously inspired by Princess Peach. It's not only a cast off figure, but she's straddling a mushroom, which is what barely made it go outside my comfort zone to own because of where the mouth is.

Here's a link to it, but keep in mind it contains NSFW images: http://myfigurecollection.net/item/61723

Ah, I understand now.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - BumblebeeCody - 08-13-2013

(08-13-2013, 05:38 PM)Hexadecimal Wrote:

I admit, the mushroom is frikkin' hilarious.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Arjahn - 08-13-2013

Lightmatt is a wonderful employee, 8/10 would do.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Combat Lobster - 08-13-2013

(08-13-2013, 11:36 PM)Arjahn Wrote: >Back on the Phil Fish note
-Out of context reference by Phil Fish-

Let's not dude, the only thing left to say is "Don't be like Phil Fish."

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Arjahn - 08-13-2013

(08-13-2013, 11:38 PM)Lightmatt Wrote:
(08-13-2013, 11:36 PM)Arjahn Wrote: >Back on the Phil Fish note
-Out of context reference by Phil Fish-

Let's not dude, the only thing left to say is "Don't be like Phil Fish."

Fair enough, post revised.