VGFacts
The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Printable Version

+- VGFacts (https://archive.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Land of the Locked (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: General Poop (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* (/thread-23.html)

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Arjahn - 08-16-2013

When are Demons gonna make a comeback? Not to say that they've completely disappeared or anything, but having Demons as your bad guys in games used to be the Batman's Nips.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - ThisGuyInTheSuit - 08-16-2013

(08-16-2013, 09:39 AM)Mass Distraction Wrote: Then oh please tell me, you two, how to make that stupid program work because I've used it on multiple occasions and every single time I have to manually make the computer believe I'm pushing keyboard buttons when I'm using the controller adn it suuuuuuuuucks.

Download DS3 Tool, extract it, run it and all that stuff. Then, plug your controller in and go to Driver Manager and install it, then to go Profiles. Select the controller, and click the Xbox 360 controller tab (Even though it's ps3) then Enable (vibration test to make sure) and it should work reading it as an Xbox controller.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Mass Distraction - 08-16-2013

As I mentioned, I already have the program. Otherwise I would not have been able to use it in the first place.

In any case, I haven't even tried to read it as a 360 controller. The thought never crossed my mind. Thanks for that! I'll be trying it later today.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Arjahn - 08-16-2013

Is anyone else here playing Cube World? I just downloaded it last night, it's a lot of fun and I really like the visual style. It feels like a badass 3D version of Terraria with better combat.

(08-16-2013, 12:48 PM)Arjahn Wrote: Is anyone else here playing Cube World? I just downloaded it last night, it's a lot of fun and I really like the visual style. It feels like a badass 3D version of Terraria with better combat.

Does it have multiplayer yet? If it does it would be pretty cool to play in a group.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Combat Lobster - 08-16-2013

(08-16-2013, 12:48 PM)Arjahn Wrote: Is anyone else here playing Cube World? I just downloaded it last night, it's a lot of fun and I really like the visual style. It feels like a badass 3D version of Terraria with better combat.

I've heard of it, but I don't have enough attention span to spare for these type of games.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - A Zombie Riot - 08-16-2013

Friendly reminder: Dead Rising 2 and DR2: Case Zero are free on XBL until the 31st.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - BumblebeeCody - 08-16-2013

(08-16-2013, 06:19 AM)RyeoNox Wrote:

Yes.

It's not even funny how bland and generic that looks.

A mix of Dead Island and Mirrors Edge. Not asking for a super original idea or innovation but this game seems just as generic as everything else. Using the Zombie formula for another form of media. The voice acting seemed forced as heck, the hinted-at weapon crafting(Electric blade), obvious plot points such as finding other survivors(Girl in closet and other survivors), the same re-used missions(Find this beacon/signal), obvious zombie ranks (Regular Zombie, Tank and Hunter) and janky combat. I understand this is pre-alpha but why is everyone so hyped for this? The developers obviously aren't even trying now.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - JiraiyaSennin - 08-16-2013

I have never liked zombie games and now I think people are starting to get annoyed by every other zombie game that's released every 6 months.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - BumblebeeCody - 08-16-2013

(08-16-2013, 02:35 PM)JiraiyaSannin Wrote: I have never liked zombie games and now I think people are starting to get annoyed by every other zombie game that's released every 6 months.

Except The Walking Dead (The Episodic one; which are well worth playing). That other The Walking Dead game however...no.

I'm still waiting for the full version of DayZ. They just released a new DevBlog video a couple of days ago.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Psychospacecow - 08-16-2013

I'm fine with the zombie games, really I like most I see, Dead Island being the one exception I can think of off the top of my head. As I see it, its such a simple concept, that has become so popular, that no matter what you do, someone's going to have a problem with a zombie game by basis of similarity.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Zaliphone - 08-16-2013

(08-16-2013, 03:11 PM)Mass Distraction Wrote: I'm still waiting for the full version of DayZ. They just released a new DevBlog video a couple of days ago.

I just hope the DayZ standalone won't kill my computer.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - BumblebeeCody - 08-17-2013

WarZ > DayZ

:B

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Combat Lobster - 08-17-2013

(08-17-2013, 03:03 AM)BumblebeeCody Wrote: WarZ > DayZ
Don't even joke about such things.

Big Rigs Racing is clearly the superior zombie game. It's so superior that it doesn't even have zombies in it. [Image: fyhMukh.gif]