VGFacts
The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Printable Version

+- VGFacts (https://archive.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Land of the Locked (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: General Poop (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* (/thread-23.html)

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Psychospacecow - 08-17-2013

(08-17-2013, 03:16 AM)Lightmatt Wrote:
(08-17-2013, 03:03 AM)BumblebeeCody Wrote: WarZ > DayZ
Don't even joke about such things.

Big Rigs Racing is clearly the superior zombie game. It's so superior that it doesn't even have zombies in it. [Image: fyhMukh.gif]

[Image: 7vZWWC1.gif]

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - A Zombie Riot - 08-17-2013

I'm hoping by the time I can replace my other computers hard drive, that DayZ will run on it. And Fallout 3.

The problem is... I don't have money to buy a hard drive. And, I can't figure out for the life of me how to remove the hard drive in the computer. It looks simple, but it's super complicated (at least for me).

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Hexadecimal - 08-17-2013

I wish work wouldn't get in the way of my progress for No More Heroes; it's soooo fun! I already forgot his name, but I sliced the wanna-be super hero in half and now I'm trying to raise more funds for the next match after I blew a ton of cash on stuff around town.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - MexicanAnime - 08-18-2013

(08-17-2013, 11:23 PM)Hexadecimal Wrote: I wish work wouldn't get in the way of my progress for No More Heroes; it's soooo fun! I already forgot his name, but I sliced the wanna-be super hero in half and now I'm trying to raise more funds for the next match after I blew a ton of cash on stuff around town.

NMH is a fantastic game. Make sure to play the sequel as it does everything that the first game did much better.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Klonoa - 08-18-2013

I was playing Ty the Tasmanian Tiger 2 for a while yesterday. To be honest the game was a lot better than I remembered it being

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Hexadecimal - 08-18-2013

(08-18-2013, 07:31 AM)MexicanAnime Wrote:
(08-17-2013, 11:23 PM)Hexadecimal Wrote: I wish work wouldn't get in the way of my progress for No More Heroes; it's soooo fun! I already forgot his name, but I sliced the wanna-be super hero in half and now I'm trying to raise more funds for the next match after I blew a ton of cash on stuff around town.

NMH is a fantastic game. Make sure to play the sequel as it does everything that the first game did much better.

I've already purchased it so I can play right away after finishing the first.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - BumblebeeCody - 08-18-2013

(08-18-2013, 08:08 AM)Hexadecimal Wrote:

Then...you need to play more Suda 51. You need to join us.
Get more of his games.
GET MORE!
MOOOORE!

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE!

(08-18-2013, 08:50 AM)BumblebeeCody Wrote:

Get more of his games.
GET MORE!
MOOOORE!

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE!

Besides Killer is Dead I don't really think there's anymore of his I need to buy. Didn't he do Flower Sun and Rain as well? Because I even have that one.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - BumblebeeCody - 08-18-2013

(08-18-2013, 08:52 AM)Hexadecimal Wrote:

Get more of his games.
GET MORE!
MOOOORE!

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE!

Besides Killer is Dead I don't really think there's anymore of his I need to buy. Didn't he do Flower Sun and Rain as well? Because I even have that one.

Yeah. Wait so, have you played Killer 7, Shadows of the Damned, Lollipop Chainsaw, Black Knight Sword and Sine Mora?

(08-18-2013, 12:10 PM)BumblebeeCody Wrote:
(08-18-2013, 07:31 AM)MexicanAnime Wrote: NMH is a fantastic game. Make sure to play the sequel as it does everything that the first game did much better.

Get more of his games.
GET MORE!
MOOOORE!

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE!

Yeah. Wait so, have you played Killer 7, Shadows of the Damned, Lollipop Chainsaw, Black Knight Sword and Sine Mora?

Not the last two; I completely missed those. I'll have to look them up when I get home.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Lazlo Falconi - 08-18-2013

So I finally broke down and bought a 3DS XL. There was a good deal on walmart.com to get it, a game, and a stylish carrying case for the same price as just the 3DS. The only downside is that it won't get here until the 28th. Blah. But then I get all the Animal Crossing I can handle!

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - BumblebeeCody - 08-19-2013

(08-18-2013, 07:37 PM)Hexadecimal Wrote:
(08-18-2013, 12:10 PM)BumblebeeCody Wrote:
(08-18-2013, 08:08 AM)Hexadecimal Wrote: I've already purchased it so I can play right away after finishing the first.

Get more of his games.
GET MORE!
MOOOORE!

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORE!

Not the last two; I completely missed those. I'll have to look them up when I get home.
HABANNED!

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Mass Distraction - 08-19-2013

Don't forget Liberation Maiden!

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Arjahn - 08-19-2013

Finally picked up the original Castlevania on my 3DS. The game is a lot of fun, but f*ck medusa heads.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - BumblebeeCody - 08-19-2013

(08-19-2013, 01:00 PM)Arjahn Wrote: Finally picked up the original Castlevania on my 3DS. The game is a lot of fun, but f*ck medusa heads.

I don't mean to sound like a dick, but I had this really strange feeling that this would happen and it's why I never bought Mirror of Fate on 3DS.

By 'this' I mean...
...this: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2013-08-19-castlevania-lords-of-shadow-mirror-of-fate-hd-announced