VGFacts
The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Printable Version

+- VGFacts (https://archive.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Land of the Locked (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: General Poop (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* (/thread-23.html)

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - SylveonPatternedPanties - 03-23-2013

(03-23-2013, 03:10 AM)Salseh Wrote:
(03-22-2013, 05:43 PM)SylveonPatternedPanties Wrote: It took me 11 years to beat Kingdom Hearts I.

Sometimes I think I don't deserve to live.

I still haven't technically beat Super Mario Sunshine fully yet.
Missing 3 stars.
Can't seem to find 'em though, oh well.

I haven't even touched my GameCube in months.

Lacked effort to finish Sunshine or Windwaker, and Metroid Prime just pissed me off.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Salseh - 03-23-2013

(03-23-2013, 06:21 PM)SylveonPatternedPanties Wrote: I haven't even touched my GameCube in months.

Lacked effort to finish Sunshine or Windwaker, and Metroid Prime just pissed me off.

They are long games, but for the timeframe that they came out in, you needed a game to be that long, considering the cycle for game development was ~3-4 years (?).

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - SylveonPatternedPanties - 03-23-2013

(03-23-2013, 06:32 PM)Salseh Wrote:
(03-23-2013, 06:21 PM)SylveonPatternedPanties Wrote: I haven't even touched my GameCube in months.

They are long games, but for the timeframe that they came out in, you needed a game to be that long, considering the cycle for game development was ~3-4 years (?).

It wasn't the length, more that I just didn't want to collect all the stars, or get get all the pieces of the triforce or do whatever Samus does.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Salseh - 03-23-2013

(03-23-2013, 06:53 PM)SylveonPatternedPanties Wrote: It wasn't the length, more that I just didn't want to collect all the stars, or get get all the pieces of the triforce or do whatever Samus does.

That's the length i'm talking about. It gave the gamer purpose to continue playing after they finished the story.
Granted, it was annoying. But it's what gave speedruns their challenge.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - MexicanAnime - 03-23-2013

Learned the hard way that not all Pikmin can swim in Pikmin 2.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - cingchris - 03-23-2013

(03-23-2013, 09:21 PM)MexicanAnime Wrote: Learned the hard way that not all Pikmin can swim in Pikmin 2.

Did you not play Pikmin 1? It was the same.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - MexicanAnime - 03-23-2013

(03-23-2013, 09:28 PM)cingchris Wrote:
(03-23-2013, 09:21 PM)MexicanAnime Wrote: Learned the hard way that not all Pikmin can swim in Pikmin 2.

Nah, never played the first game. Currently playing the second game since I found a new copy of the Wii version for $5 at Best Buy.

(03-23-2013, 09:29 PM)MexicanAnime Wrote:
(03-23-2013, 09:28 PM)cingchris Wrote:

Nah, never played the first game. Currently playing the second game since I found a new copy of the Wii version for $5 at Best Buy.

I see I also learned that lesson the hard way in the first one, about half my red ones died off. Also I never extensively played the second one, only played like one mission at my friends house and he was renting it.

I decided I would get Command & Conquer 1 again, also I don't know why I can't find a download for the first one for free on the official website. EA released the gold version for free in celebration of I assume the tenth anniversary of the series, but yet they don't have the downloads for it on their site, they have it on fileplanet.com, and they don't even have a link to that. (Also how I know this is legitimate free download and not just pirate, fileplanet is a branch of IGN)

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - BumblebeeCody - 03-24-2013

Injustice tournament.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - BomberJ - 03-24-2013

I finally beat 'Portal 2'. Awesome ending, awesome game. Now is when 'Valve' does the same thing, like with 'Half-Life', and we'll never see a third part?

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - CzarDragon - 03-24-2013

I just got my Pikachu 3DS but... It looks like I lost my entire Fire Emblem: Awakening save file because of a problem with the system transfer.

I'm crying right now.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - SylveonPatternedPanties - 03-24-2013

I decided to watch the first Resident Evil movie because I love the games so much.

Worst.

Decision.

Ever.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - A Zombie Riot - 03-24-2013

Well, I sent back the Hitman HD Trilogy yesterday. I didn't like Blood Money at all. And out of those 3 games, I felt it was the worst one (besides story anyways).

I have Dishonored on my queue now.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - BumblebeeCody - 03-24-2013

Loool
Tropes Pls BibleThump