VGFacts
The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Printable Version

+- VGFacts (https://archive.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Land of the Locked (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: General Poop (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* (/thread-23.html)

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - retrolinkx - 09-19-2013

You know, once the GTA hype dies down...

...the watchdogs hype will only begin....

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Zaliphone - 09-19-2013

I'm about to try Project M for the first time. Hopefully I'll install correctly, or it's back to replaying Uncharted 3.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Arjahn - 09-19-2013

Everyone's psyched up for GTA and Watch Dogs and I'm just sitting here waiting for Pokemon...

Also, I finally beat the original Donkey Kong Kountry today. I played it a ton as a kid, but I always got stuck on the beginning of the ice world where you get five insanely challenging levels without a save station. Not gonna lie, I used save states this time.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - BumblebeeCody - 09-19-2013

Wind Waker Speedrun World Record holder Cosmo, is going to be speedrunning Wind Waker HD in a couple of minutes....for 24 hours.
Get hype. Channel here

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Hexadecimal - 09-19-2013

(09-19-2013, 10:19 PM)BumblebeeCody Wrote: Wind Waker Speedrun World Record holder Cosmo, is going to be speedrunning Wind Waker HD in a couple of minutes....for 24 hours.
Get hype. Channel here

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. It's way too late here for me to watch it, plus I have to work tomorrow ><

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - BumblebeeCody - 09-19-2013

(09-19-2013, 10:31 PM)Hexadecimal Wrote:
(09-19-2013, 10:19 PM)BumblebeeCody Wrote: Wind Waker Speedrun World Record holder Cosmo, is going to be speedrunning Wind Waker HD in a couple of minutes....for 24 hours.
Get hype. Channel here

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. It's way too late here for me to watch it, plus I have to work tomorrow ><
Yeah. 5am for me and I wanna see. Another 20 minutes but can't be bothered to stay up plus waiting for download time is another 2 hours. Meh. Bed time

Edit:
New SUDA51 game AAAAAAAAAH
[Image: 19vqbe.jpg]
[Image: 37kpyx.jpg]

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - CosmykTheDolfyn - 09-20-2013

[Image: hCD48EA48]

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - PixelXenoKing - 09-20-2013

Watching Cosmo speedrun wind waker i have seen a ton of cosmo speedruns. Wind waker on the WII U looks great

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - JiraiyaSennin - 09-20-2013

Get hype. Channel here

I wonder if the glitches that he usually uses were fixed.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - A Zombie Riot - 09-21-2013

GTA V made One Billion dollars in 3 days.

Take that, CoD!

Also, GTA V is a horrible and a totally not fun game.

Nah, I'm just kidding. The game is way too much fun. And I haven't even done any of the little minigames besides some tennis, which is actually fun.

Seriously, besides a few technical problems, the game is a perfect GTA game. I couldn't be any more happier with the game! :3

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - RyeoNox - 09-21-2013

(09-21-2013, 12:14 AM)A Zombie Riot Wrote: Nah, I'm just kidding. The game is way too much fun. And I haven't even done any of the little minigames besides some tennis, which is actually fun.

Seriously, besides a few technical problems, the game is a perfect GTA game. I couldn't be any more happier with the game! :3

One question, how's the driving physics in GTA V?

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - A Zombie Riot - 09-21-2013

I don't know how many hours I have into the game, but when I save it says I'm like 25% done with the game.

I'll just say this, with all that time played, my driving has only gotten me killed about twice. And they were both my fault. Where as in GTA IV, I probably would've died like 100 times at that point.

The driving is very very smooth. Not as "slick" as it is in GTA IV. You can easily make a sharp corner going full speed without the fear of rolling your vehicle. And if you do roll it over, the game allows you to roll it back over, which it didn't let you in IV.

The driving mechanics and shooting mechanics are the best they've ever been in this series. The only issues I'm having is flying, which was much easier in San Andreas for airplanes and IV for helicopters. I'm not saying its BF3 (Battlefield 3) hard, just saying it's not what it used to feel like. But the land vehicles are much much better!

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - PixelXenoKing - 09-21-2013

Just finished the main story of GTA V. Now i gotta do i side stuff gonna aim for 100%

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Mass Distraction - 09-21-2013

(09-19-2013, 10:08 PM)Arjahn Wrote: Everyone's psyched up for GTA and Watch Dogs and I'm just sitting here waiting for Pokemon...

You have no idea how many games I'm psyched for, even after GTAV release. Pokémon is one of them, which is interesting for me.

(09-19-2013, 10:39 PM)BumblebeeCody Wrote: New SUDA51 game AAAAAAAAAH

That trailer is the only thing I know about the game... And I need it. So bad.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - PixelXenoKing - 09-21-2013

(09-19-2013, 10:08 PM)Arjahn Wrote: Everyone's psyched up for GTA and Watch Dogs and I'm just sitting here waiting for Pokemon...

Also, I finally beat the original Donkey Kong Kountry today. I played it a ton as a kid, but I always got stuck on the beginning of the ice world where you get five insanely challenging levels without a save station. Not gonna lie, I used save states this time.

I'm more excited for Pokemon more than anything else.