VGFacts
The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Printable Version

+- VGFacts (https://archive.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Land of the Locked (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: General Poop (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* (/thread-23.html)

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - BumblebeeCody - 09-21-2013

(09-21-2013, 08:26 AM)PixelXenoKing Wrote:
(09-19-2013, 10:08 PM)Arjahn Wrote: Everyone's psyched up for GTA and Watch Dogs and I'm just sitting here waiting for Pokemon...

Also, I finally beat the original Donkey Kong Kountry today. I played it a ton as a kid, but I always got stuck on the beginning of the ice world where you get five insanely challenging levels without a save station. Not gonna lie, I used save states this time.

I'm more excited for Pokemon more than anything else.

Yeah same.
On GTA V I've just

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Zaliphone - 09-21-2013

(09-21-2013, 08:16 AM)PixelXenoKing Wrote: Just finished the main story of GTA V. Now i gotta do i side stuff gonna aim for 100%

I've now officially decided to direct my trophy hunting into getting more Platinum trophies than you. You've been warned.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - PixelXenoKing - 09-21-2013

(09-21-2013, 11:56 AM)Zaliphone Wrote:
(09-21-2013, 08:16 AM)PixelXenoKing Wrote: Just finished the main story of GTA V. Now i gotta do i side stuff gonna aim for 100%

I've now officially decided to direct my trophy hunting into getting more Platinum trophies than you. You've been warned.

I dont got much only like 6

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - BumblebeeCody - 09-21-2013

(09-21-2013, 01:53 PM)PixelXenoKing Wrote:

Yeah I only have 8 achievements. Not beaten the story yet but the others came from story progression, upgrades...

....and being eaten by a shark.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Zaliphone - 09-21-2013

(09-21-2013, 01:53 PM)PixelXenoKing Wrote:

Probably more than me, but still, I have to start somewhere.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - ThisGuyInTheSuit - 09-21-2013

(09-21-2013, 07:14 PM)Zaliphone Wrote: Probably more than me, but still, I have to start somewhere.

You should Platinum Skyrim and The Walking Dead. Those are 2wo of the easiest games I've platted.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Zaliphone - 09-22-2013

After carefully reviewing Skyrim's trophy list, I may need to continue playing it.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - PixelXenoKing - 09-22-2013

(09-22-2013, 07:29 AM)Zaliphone Wrote: After carefully reviewing Skyrim's trophy list, I may need to continue playing it.

The three sly games are boost plats. And besides the DLC for skyrim all i need to do is join the clans and beat their storylines and then the DLC

(09-22-2013, 07:29 AM)Zaliphone Wrote: After carefully reviewing Skyrim's trophy list, I may need to continue playing it.

http://psnprofiles.com/Zaliphone

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Zaliphone - 09-22-2013

1,837 unearned trophies. I feel bad now. And yeah, I really only have easy plats right now. I'm working on it! I'm super close with inFamous 2, I wouldn't be surprised if I had it before the end of today.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Arjahn - 09-23-2013

You guys think you have some pretty cool trophies, dontcha?

[Image: Silver_and_gold_trophies.JPG]

DONTCHA??

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Hexadecimal - 09-23-2013

Sometimes looking for stuff in Japanese results in you finding some really cool stuff you wouldn't normally find. This time, however, I found this:

[Image: 227.jpg]

They only show that image. There's probably childhood ruining sadness inside.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - MexicanAnime - 09-24-2013

that's some kawaii shit

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Hexadecimal - 09-24-2013

Every morning, provided I don't need to work at 5:30AM, I check AmiAmi for snazzy figures. I freaked out when I saw one of Juliet up for pre-order, which somehow I didn't know about, but then I saw the picture...

[Image: HarukaGuy1379487797.jpeg]

This is hideous. No way I'm paying $70 for this monstrosity. Poor Suda... Not even in figures can his characters get any respect (Screw the critics; everything except Gigolo Mode in Killer is Dead is spectacular so far).

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - BumblebeeCody - 09-25-2013

(09-24-2013, 11:10 AM)Hexadecimal Wrote: Every morning, provided I don't need to work at 5:30AM, I check AmiAmi for snazzy figures. I freaked out when I saw one of Juliet up for pre-order, which somehow I didn't know about, but then I saw the picture...

[Image: HarukaGuy1379487797.jpeg]

This is hideous. No way I'm paying $70 for this monstrosity. Poor Suda... Not even in figures can his characters get any respect (Screw the critics; everything except Gigolo Mode in Killer is Dead is spectacular so far).

I actually quite like that...oddly. Not into the whole "virgin weaboo" shit that comes with fanservice figures but this is a figure I wouldn't mind owning.

Just wondering, you don't like Gigolo Mode as it's offensensive?

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Hexadecimal - 09-25-2013

(09-25-2013, 02:00 PM)BumblebeeCody Wrote: I actually quite like that...oddly. Not into the whole "virgin weaboo" shit that comes with fanservice figures but this is a figure I wouldn't mind owning.

Just wondering, you don't like Gigolo Mode as it's offensensive?

It's just that it's prize figure quality. The more I get into the figure collecting hobby, the better eye I've developed. This is actually the first figure the company has made and their inexperience is showing.

No, nothing like that; it's just sort of silly to me. I'd rather earn new weapons to use in a more exciting way is all. Even though Mondo is a big hit with the ladies it seems weird to have that mode in there. It isn't even fun, unless you're into that sort of thing. ;p