VGFacts
The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Printable Version

+- VGFacts (https://archive.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Land of the Locked (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: General Poop (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* (/thread-23.html)

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - BumblebeeCody - 09-25-2013

(09-25-2013, 02:07 PM)Hexadecimal Wrote:
(09-25-2013, 02:00 PM)BumblebeeCody Wrote: I actually quite like that...oddly. Not into the whole "virgin weaboo" shit that comes with fanservice figures but this is a figure I wouldn't mind owning.

Just wondering, you don't like Gigolo Mode as it's offensensive?

It's just that it's prize figure quality. The more I get into the figure collecting hobby, the better eye I've developed. This is actually the first figure the company has made and their inexperience is showing.

No, nothing like that; it's just sort of silly to me. I'd rather earn new weapons to use in a more exciting way is all. Even though Mondo is a big hit with the ladies it seems weird to have that mode in there. It isn't even fun, unless you're into that sort of thing. ;p

Fair enough. Granted I don't know much about figure collecting so I guess I have a lower standard.

Yeah I didn't find Gigolo mode that fun either. It was funny for the first part, but after you keep doing it get's a bit meh. I also played Gigolo Mode with two females in room who found it funny and understanding of the situation. Never get tired of Mondo handing over the present though or why they have weapons as a reward...but it's Suda51. Dude just has fun.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Hexadecimal - 09-25-2013

(09-25-2013, 02:22 PM)BumblebeeCody Wrote: Fair enough. Granted I don't know much about figure collecting so I guess I have a lower standard.

Yeah I didn't find Gigolo mode that fun either. It was funny for the first part, but after you keep doing it get's a bit meh. I also played Gigolo Mode with two females in room who found it funny and understanding of the situation. Never get tired of Mondo handing over the present though or why they have weapons as a reward...but it's Suda51. Dude just has fun.

It's really the paint job that gets to me, especially on the skirt. The lettering also looks like it was added on as an afterthought. Oh, and the face bugs me to. Here's the figure of Sylvia I've been looking for that's made by a very good company; just look how much better is it:

[Image: Shiddo1303711934.jpeg]

xD Yeah, the present part is always amusing to watch. The biggest reason why I'm so disappointed is because of how much I LOVED the silly mini-games in No More Heroes. I wish Suda would make just a mini-game collection, to be honest.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - BumblebeeCody - 09-25-2013

(09-25-2013, 02:29 PM)Hexadecimal Wrote:
(09-25-2013, 02:22 PM)BumblebeeCody Wrote: Fair enough. Granted I don't know much about figure collecting so I guess I have a lower standard.

It's really the paint job that gets to me, especially on the skirt. The lettering also looks like it was added on as an afterthought. Oh, and the face bugs me to. Here's the figure of Sylvia I've been looking for that's made by a very good company; just look how much better is it:

[Image: Shiddo1303711934.jpeg]

xD Yeah, the present part is always amusing to watch. The biggest reason why I'm so disappointed is because of how much I LOVED the silly mini-games in No More Heroes. I wish Suda would make just a mini-game collection, to be honest.
Yeah indeed. I prefer the Sylvia one; personally because I LOVE Miss Christel in No More Heroes. Great character that's the definition of a cock tease to Travis.

If Suda made a minigame series, damn that'd be good. So freakin' good.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Arjahn - 09-25-2013

About to play Torchlight 2 with my friend for the first time in months
Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd... Steam is down.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - gamemaster1991 - 09-26-2013

[Image: 1377043_509345512482580_167637362_n.jpg]
[Image: selfie_zelda-660x392.jpg]

............... Is this a thing now? Cause I really, REALLY don't want this to be a thing. I don't mind if real people do it but I would rather not have them in my video games.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Mass Distraction - 09-26-2013

(09-26-2013, 02:07 AM)gamemaster1991 Wrote: [Image: 1377043_509345512482580_167637362_n.jpg]

............... Is this a thing now? Cause I really, REALLY don't want this to be a thing. I don't mind if real people do it but I would rather not have them in my video games.

I don't get it. People have taken selfies of their characters? And..?

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - BumblebeeCody - 09-26-2013

(09-26-2013, 02:07 AM)gamemaster1991 Wrote: [Image: 1377043_509345512482580_167637362_n.jpg]

That's two video games. Plus, they're additional fun extras that aren't an integral part of the game.

(09-26-2013, 09:01 AM)BumblebeeCody Wrote:
(09-26-2013, 02:07 AM)gamemaster1991 Wrote: ............... Is this a thing now? Cause I really, REALLY don't want this to be a thing. I don't mind if real people do it but I would rather not have them in my video games.

That's two video games. Plus, they're additional fun extras that aren't an integral part of the game.

I know it's just two games, but I'm a little worried that this is not the last time we see them. Plus, I think "Selfies" are stupid. I think I would be ok if it was just GTA, but Nintendo is doing it too.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Hexadecimal - 09-26-2013

...Sweet zombie Jesus. You know that Lollipop Chainsaw figure I posted? Well, that's actually the improved version. This is what it used to look like:

[Image: ku-xlarge.jpg]

(09-26-2013, 01:41 PM)Hexadecimal Wrote: ...Sweet zombie Jesus. You know that Lollipop Chainsaw figure I posted? Well, that's actually the improved version. This is what it used to look like:

[Image: MyEyesSpongebob.gif]

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Psychospacecow - 09-26-2013

(09-26-2013, 01:41 PM)Hexadecimal Wrote: ...Sweet zombie Jesus. You know that Lollipop Chainsaw figure I posted? Well, that's actually the improved version. This is what it used to look like:

[Image: Z9yZkbA.gif]

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - A Zombie Riot - 09-27-2013

Been playing some Metro: Last Light, pretty fun game... and I think I screwed up my achievement of not killing any humans unless forced to.... DANG IT!

Also playing the DivineRPG mod again on Minecraft. Been 6 months since It was updated to the point that it's actually playable. It's in beta and there's a lot o' bugs!

Also, I apparently still only have like 20ish missions left in GTA V... and I've been playing this game every single day since I got it. I have like 30 hours clocked in in-between all 3 characters.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Mass Distraction - 09-27-2013

(09-26-2013, 11:12 AM)gamemaster1991 Wrote:
(09-26-2013, 09:01 AM)BumblebeeCody Wrote:
(09-26-2013, 02:07 AM)gamemaster1991 Wrote: ............... Is this a thing now? Cause I really, REALLY don't want this to be a thing. I don't mind if real people do it but I would rather not have them in my video games.

I know it's just two games, but I'm a little worried that this is not the last time we see them. Plus, I think "Selfies" are stupid. I think I would be ok if it was just GTA, but Nintendo is doing it too.

But even then, those are just some extra things you can do and in no way are forced upon you.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Hexadecimal - 09-27-2013

From the Silhouette Mirage instructions regarding the character Polly Peeper:

"These obedient Mirages never rebel and follow their orders to the letter. However, as a part of the panty-peeper gang they like to show their wares."

...Does that mean what I think it does? O_o

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - ThisGuyInTheSuit - 09-27-2013

I've been writing a re-telling of the game Dark Souls, so I've been doing a bunch of research on the game so I can be as accurate as possible, as well as re-playing the game.

This is fun!