VGFacts
The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Printable Version

+- VGFacts (https://archive.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Land of the Locked (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: General Poop (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* (/thread-23.html)

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - gamemaster1991 - 10-06-2013

(10-06-2013, 09:26 PM)Hexadecimal Wrote:

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - BumblebeeCody - 10-07-2013

I'm gonna guess you watched TBFP Indigo Prophecy as well? The kids voice acting is terrible and the animations are a bit stiff, but still. Damn good game. Playing the game and watching TBFP/GG etc is different to actually playing it.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Mass Distraction - 10-07-2013

I've actually enjoyed throroughly both Fahrenheit and Heavy Rain. And yes, I've been able to point out all the goofy thing sin both games and yes, I still love them both.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Hexadecimal - 10-07-2013

(10-07-2013, 03:42 AM)BumblebeeCody Wrote:

I'm gonna guess you watched TBFP Indigo Prophecy as well? The kids voice acting is terrible and the animations are a bit stiff, but still. Damn good game. Playing the game and watching TBFP/GG etc is different to actually playing it.

I realize that. Just thought I'd put the video here because I thought it was funny. I've played a little bit of it, which was why I enjoyed them screwing up the prompts so much. I've never played a game that me do that and so it was a bit different to get used to.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - BumblebeeCody - 10-07-2013

(10-07-2013, 10:14 AM)Hexadecimal Wrote:
(10-07-2013, 03:42 AM)BumblebeeCody Wrote:

I realize that. Just thought I'd put the video here because I thought it was funny. I've played a little bit of it, which was why I enjoyed them screwing up the prompts so much. I've never played a game that me do that and so it was a bit different to get used to.

Fair enough. First time through, awesome. Second time, wow this is pretty silly at parts. Here's hoping that Beyond: Two Souls isn't going to be as goofy.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Arjahn - 10-07-2013

THIS IS NO LONGER STICKIED

[Image: spongebobpatrickblink.gif]

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Hexadecimal - 10-07-2013

I'll bet Cody did it.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - PixelXenoKing - 10-07-2013

5 Days until Pokemon X is here

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - MexicanAnime - 10-07-2013

(10-07-2013, 05:06 PM)PixelXenoKing Wrote: 5 Days until Pokemon X is here

All the cool kids are getting Y.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - CosmykTheDolfyn - 10-07-2013

[Image: a5dM71V_460sa.gif]

Jet stealing... Not as fun as hoped.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - A Zombie Riot - 10-07-2013

I actually stole a jet and put it in Michael's hangar.

Also, random question. On Sunday the 13th, we're going to try and play The Building Game in Minecraft on my server. We'll need 3-4 other people to play. It won't start unless there's 7 and there's going to be 3 (including me) guaranteed players. There's 2 others, but I don't know if they'll actually play that night or not. We tried doing it tonight and I made a few topics in very popular websites, yet nothing worked. So, for the actual question, does anyone want to play? Skype would be nice, but not absolutely recommended.

What the building game is:

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - gamemaster1991 - 10-08-2013

[Image: ozcjh.jpg]
No really. Am I the only one excited for this game? Cause no one really has been talking about it a side from me.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - BumblebeeCody - 10-08-2013

(10-07-2013, 04:15 PM)Hexadecimal Wrote: I'll bet Cody did it.

I did sorry. I forgot to correct it after posting.
(10-08-2013, 09:19 AM)gamemaster1991 Wrote: [Image: ozcjh.jpg]
No really. Am I the only one excited for this game? Cause no one really has been talking about it a side from me.

Yeah. Pretty much.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Zaliphone - 10-08-2013

I would be excited for Assassin's Creed 4, and then I'll remember my time with 3 and proceed to curl up and cry myself to sleep.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - A Zombie Riot - 10-08-2013

I completely gave up on Assassin's Creed after 3. Way too long and a boring main character (Connor, anyways).