VGFacts
The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Printable Version

+- VGFacts (https://archive.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Land of the Locked (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: General Poop (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* (/thread-23.html)

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - BumblebeeCody - 03-25-2013

Is this your first time playing Bioshock? I never got Brass Balls because of that effin' glitch. I still loved playing through it and would play through the game a million times over, but it was kinda annoying.
I'd say Bioshock 2 is just as good as Bioshock 1. Better gameplay in 2, but better story in 1. Bioshock is probably one of the best games I've ever played.
Infinite tomorrow! Shitting my huggies!

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - A Zombie Riot - 03-25-2013

I've played Bioshock multiple times. First time in 3 years, to be exact. Still don't know what glitch you're talking about.

Do you still have Bioshock 2?

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - SERIOUSLY THOUGH - 03-25-2013

Bioshock has always been on my list of games to play. It still is and hopefully will one day be played !

(03-25-2013, 03:31 PM)A Zombie Riot Wrote: I've played Bioshock multiple times. First time in 3 years, to be exact. Still don't know what glitch you're talking about.

Do you still have Bioshock 2?

I did, tell I lent it out and never got it back because the person I was with vanished.

Also, the glitch is with the Brass Balls DLC. Sometimes it glitches and doesn't unlock.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - A Zombie Riot - 03-25-2013

Yep, never heard of the glitch. The only glitch I know of is the DLC not loading properly (since that's where the achievement comes from).

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Mass Distraction - 03-25-2013

I was in an exhibition of old games and systems last Sunday. I was supposed to just go through the place and take a quick look in the history of gaming but a guy came up to me and asked if I wanted to take part in a prototype game demo. It was a sci-fi board game loosely based on the Alien series. That took a couple hours and while I have never before played games like that it was pretty sweet.

The mission was going along fine and the game devs told us that we were the first team that had survived this far without casualties. Well, it DID go well until our team leader decided to abandon the original mission and lead the team to escape pods for quick extraction. From our team of 8 only the leader and the medic survived. I ended up blowing myself up in an abandoned exo-skeleton I took after being surrounded by aliens.

^Sounds like an interesting day.
I remember talking to Hexadecimal about it earlier, but Siglemic is practicing SM64

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Combat Lobster - 03-25-2013

So this free to play game Warframe got added to the steam catalog, so anybody want to try it with me?

http://store.steampowered.com/app/230410/

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - CzarDragon - 03-25-2013

(03-25-2013, 12:56 PM)Hexadecimal Wrote: I'm taking a break to make some food, but so far I've cleared the first two missions. I just don't like how Gad makes you return to his safe room right away; I want to explore an make sure I didn't miss anything! The only other thing that bugs me so far is pressing B to run. I've never liked that in any game; I much prefer it when how hard you're pressing on the control stick determines it.

It certainly isn't as creepy as the first game so far, but I'm having a lot of fun! Luigi shows so much personality and the tricks played on you throughout the mansion keep you on your toes. I can't say this for certain yet, but I'm really thinking this game was worth the wait!

(03-25-2013, 12:54 AM)CzarDragon Wrote: I just got it today, but I was up really late last night cleaning and had to get up super early to get my damn Pikachu 3DS so I haven't gotten very far. If you ever wanna play ScareScraper/Thrill Tower mode let me know and I'll add you to my friends list.

Nice! I'm glad you got one! I'd heard a lot of people grumbling since supposedly a lot of stores only got about three in and they were instantly snatched up.

That sounds like fun! I'm stupid, so I'll have to look up how to figure out what my friend code thingy is, and I'll get back to you! The thing is... As much as I like vidja games I kinda suck so you may not have a lot of fun playing with me -_-;

You press the home button and then the little face thing in the top that brings up the friend list, and your friend code should be on your friend card.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - SERIOUSLY THOUGH - 03-26-2013

Today, I learned that Ethiopia has changed its official writing to Unowns

[Image: DzXGLrs.jpg]

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Mass Distraction - 03-26-2013

Say, did anyone catch the last Beyond: Two Souls gameplay trailer? I had completely forgotten about it.

(03-25-2013, 04:53 PM)BumblebeeCody Wrote: ^Sounds like an interesting day.

It really was. I never thought I'd have so much fun with a board game.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - BomberJ - 03-26-2013

(03-26-2013, 11:20 AM)Mass Distraction Wrote: Say, did anyone catch the last Beyond: Two Souls gameplay trailer? I had completely forgotten about it.

I did. That game looks just AWESOME. It's (with The Last of Us and GTA V) one of the games that I'll undoubtly get this year.

Liked Farenheit (I think in USA is Indigo Prophecy), loved Heavy Rain, Hype over 9000.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - A Zombie Riot - 03-26-2013

I hate Sony fanboys so much. They will seriously try to downplay everything you say just so they can make someone think something is better.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - BomberJ - 03-26-2013

(03-26-2013, 04:32 PM)A Zombie Riot Wrote: I hate Sony fanboys so much. They will seriously try to downplay everything you say just so they can make someone think something is better.

Well, that can happen with ANYONE. I'm not saying that there's some Sony fanboys who think like that, but there's some people who behave like that that aren't Sony fanboys.

For example: Let's say I'm adicted to Battlefield 3. I think that it's the best game ever, so, when someone comes with Call of Duty and I downplay that game 'cause it's not Battlefield 3. And there aren't involved any Sony/Xbox fight.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Berry - 03-26-2013

(03-26-2013, 04:32 PM)A Zombie Riot Wrote: I hate Sony fanboys so much. They will seriously try to downplay everything you say just so they can make someone think something is better.

I think i know what your talking about. I had a friend who was a fan of the PS2 and i made him mad when i told him i prefer the gamecube,then anything that i told him any-game related he downgraded it severely and that was till recently when i have traded the wii for a ps3. He told me "welcome to the dark side".