VGFacts
The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Printable Version

+- VGFacts (https://archive.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Land of the Locked (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-9.html)
+--- Forum: General Poop (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-10.html)
+--- Thread: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* (/thread-23.html)

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - pAroxizm - 10-15-2013

Finally the "3DS XL Luigi" is coming in Europe and US!
[Image: Box-Art-Luigi-3DS-XL-500x325.jpg]

A new 3DS XL Zelda too:
[Image: OszsjczD2yDSVweijuxAfsGvswBb4aejaCc14YlB...480-h500-k]

I want this one so bad but it's only in China :(
[Image: 4b834fef83f5542e81548af.jpg]

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - CazTheGamerGuy - 10-15-2013

(10-15-2013, 04:53 PM)frankfrost2 Wrote:
(10-15-2013, 04:47 PM)CazTheGamerGuy Wrote: Well, Watch Dogs got delayed... Good?

I thought the game was coming along nicely considering how often they showed that game off, but if the developers (from Canada, salute) feel they need more time, so be it, i'm willing to wait a bit longer to get my dirty hands on it. Unlike Rayman Legends, this delay was justifiable.

Until then, Zelda anyone? I call Hookshot!

But isn't Watch Dogs a PS4 launch title?

Yes and no. The PlayStation 4 version of Watch Dogs was planned to be a launch title for the PS4, but it was going to be released for Xbox 360, Wii U, PC and PS3 before it. Not that it matters, plenty of launch titles have been delayed in the past, and this isn't even a first party title.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - frankfrost2 - 10-15-2013

(10-15-2013, 05:11 PM)CazTheGamerGuy Wrote:
(10-15-2013, 04:47 PM)CazTheGamerGuy Wrote: Well, Watch Dogs got delayed... Good?

I thought the game was coming along nicely considering how often they showed that game off, but if the developers (from Canada, salute) feel they need more time, so be it, i'm willing to wait a bit longer to get my dirty hands on it. Unlike Rayman Legends, this delay was justifiable.

Yes and no. The PlayStation 4 version of Watch Dogs was planned to be a launch title for the PS4, but it was going to be released for Xbox 360, Wii U, PC and PS3 before it. Not that it matters, plenty of launch titles have been delayed in the past, and this isn't even a first party title.

So what would happen to the people who pre-ordered the PS4 with Watch Dogs?

(10-15-2013, 06:57 PM)frankfrost2 Wrote:

They get the system, but they have to wait for the game.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - CosmykTheDolfyn - 10-15-2013

Guys, Guys, we never had anything ever to worry about while playing LoZ: Majora's mask. Here is the physics proof:
[Image: h40AC4D29]
[Image: 844.jpg]

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Zaliphone - 10-15-2013

I'm glad Watch Dogs got delayed so it can be worked on, but god damn I really want it!

Also, Civ 5 is super fun. I just destroyed Napoleon. He just declared war on me for no reason, so I vowed utter revenge and didn't stop until I had all of his cities and nearly tripled the size of my land. There's a ton of stuff to manage now, but it's too good!

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - frankfrost2 - 10-15-2013

(10-15-2013, 07:06 PM)CazTheGamerGuy Wrote:

So they get the system, but no game?

(10-15-2013, 10:05 PM)frankfrost2 Wrote:
(10-15-2013, 04:53 PM)frankfrost2 Wrote: But isn't Watch Dogs a PS4 launch title?

Initially? No. Eventually? From what I understand, yes!

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - JiraiyaSennin - 10-15-2013

I have the worst timing. I have been wanting Wind Waker HD since ever and someone was giving away the digital download on Reddit, but I was 7 hours too late.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Mass Distraction - 10-16-2013

I ordered Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance online for 18€ (+shipping so about 20€). The description said it would come with the steelbook, so I assumed it would be like how RE6 was and I'd get the steelbook case in addition to the regular case. It arrived today. It seems they actually sent me both a regular version of the game AND a steelbook version that was still unopened (I bought what I thought was a used game).

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - frankfrost2 - 10-16-2013

(10-15-2013, 10:33 PM)CazTheGamerGuy Wrote:
(10-15-2013, 10:05 PM)frankfrost2 Wrote:
(10-15-2013, 05:11 PM)CazTheGamerGuy Wrote: Yes and no. The PlayStation 4 version of Watch Dogs was planned to be a launch title for the PS4, but it was going to be released for Xbox 360, Wii U, PC and PS3 before it. Not that it matters, plenty of launch titles have been delayed in the past, and this isn't even a first party title.

Initially? No. Eventually? From what I understand, yes!

Man, that must suck.
The more you know...

(10-16-2013, 11:07 AM)Mass Distraction Wrote: I ordered Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance online for 18€ (+shipping so about 20€). The description said it would come with the steelbook, so I assumed it would be like how RE6 was and I'd get the steelbook case in addition to the regular case. It arrived today. It seems they actually sent me both a regular version of the game AND a steelbook version that was still unopened (I bought what I thought was a used game).

Wait, how do you get online on Reveangence?!
I dont have online on mine...?

(10-16-2013, 02:21 PM)frankfrost2 Wrote:
(10-16-2013, 11:07 AM)Mass Distraction Wrote: I ordered Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance online for 18€ (+shipping so about 20€). The description said it would come with the steelbook, so I assumed it would be like how RE6 was and I'd get the steelbook case in addition to the regular case. It arrived today. It seems they actually sent me both a regular version of the game AND a steelbook version that was still unopened (I bought what I thought was a used game).

No, I... What? No. I ordered the game from an online store, specifically through a bidding site. I haven't even played it yet.

I actually read my post twice to make sure I was clear on what I meant. Were the words "Metal Gear Rising Revengeance" and "online" the only ones you read? xD

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - frankfrost2 - 10-16-2013

(10-16-2013, 03:49 PM)Mass Distraction Wrote:
(10-16-2013, 02:21 PM)frankfrost2 Wrote:

No, I... What? No. I ordered the game from an online store, specifically through a bidding site. I haven't even played it yet.

I actually read my post twice to make sure I was clear on what I meant. Were the words "Metal Gear Rising Revengeance" and "online" the only ones you read? xD

Oh. Whoops :P
I thought you meant you got a version with online cause... Yes, "Metal Gear Rising Revengeance" and "online" were the words I was paying attention to :P
Also, if your going to try to platinum that game... Good luck.

RE: The Free Thread *Gaming Related* - Combat Lobster - 10-16-2013

(10-16-2013, 03:49 PM)Mass Distraction Wrote: No, I... What? No. I ordered the game from an online store, specifically through a bidding site. I haven't even played it yet.

There's an awesome co-op mode where the second player plays as Raiden's butt cheeks. [Image: fyhMukh.gif]

(10-16-2013, 04:28 PM)frankfrost2 Wrote: Also, if your going to try to platinum that game... Good luck.

Meh, I've given up on trying to get platinum trophies in anything. Most games require you to get like half of them online and I'm not really into online multiplayer.

(10-16-2013, 04:32 PM)Lightmatt Wrote: There's an awesome co-op mode where the second player plays as Raiden's butt cheeks. [Image: fyhMukh.gif]

Game of the Year.