VGFacts
Your dying moments. - Printable Version

+- VGFacts (https://archive.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Gaming Discussions (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: General Gaming Discussion (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: Your dying moments. (/thread-2358.html)

Pages: 1 2

Your dying moments. - retrolinkx - 02-09-2015

On your dying moments, you are given the choice to be reborn in any game world you wish.

What do you choose?

For me, I'd probably choose Pokémon. That'd be a pretty chill place to live in. Go on a journey when you're 10, meet hundred of different Pokémon and become the strongest person while still 10.

RE: Your dying moments. - Psychospacecow - 02-09-2015

Should be in Playground, no?

World of Warcraft. Never permanently die, and won't go crazy from lack of interaction with actual people.

RE: Your dying moments. - BumblebeeCody - 02-11-2015

Pokemon would be pretty hype. I mean, the worst than can happen is you faint and come back to life.

RE: Your dying moments. - Beware of Cuccos - 02-11-2015

World of Warcraft as well.

RE: Your dying moments. - TheTrueBoss997 - 02-11-2015

The Sims sounds like an easier version of life, just talk with someone for a day and become BFFs with them, go to work with a happy mood and get a instant promotion, blink my eyes and god buys furniture for me and remodels my house. The only downside is life will be too quick unless god decides to get a mod to extend the days.

RE: Your dying moments. - Kakariko Kid - 02-11-2015

I cannot say I have played a game that I would be content to live in its world, but rather a combination of some. So...

RE: Your dying moments. - Psychospacecow - 02-11-2015

(02-11-2015, 07:39 PM)TheTrueBoss997 Wrote: The Sims sounds like an easier version of life, just talk with someone for a day and become BFFs with them, go to work with a happy mood and get a instant promotion, blink my eyes and god buys furniture for me and remodels my house. The only downside is life will be too quick unless god decides to get a mod to extend the days.

Wait, this puts a whole new layer into this! Can I mod the game I would be in?

RE: Your dying moments. - CosmykTheDolfyn - 02-11-2015

Harvest Moon. I'm tired of being single and I want to move to a village and the single women outnumber the guys 10 to 1 or something like that and they'll marry me if I just show them my dog over and over.

(The contents of this post are a joke.)

RE: Your dying moments. - Beware of Cuccos - 02-11-2015

(02-11-2015, 07:39 PM)TheTrueBoss997 Wrote: The Sims sounds like an easier version of life, just talk with someone for a day and become BFFs with them, go to work with a happy mood and get a instant promotion, blink my eyes and god buys furniture for me and remodels my house. The only downside is life will be too quick unless god decides to get a mod to extend the days.

But you could go swimming and suddenly the ladder disappears! Or you could somehow end up in a room with no doors and nothing but a stove and a chair!

(02-11-2015, 09:51 PM)Psychospacecow Wrote:

Wait, this puts a whole new layer into this! Can I mod the game I would be in?

Are WE our own god in this scenario?

RE: Your dying moments. - Arjahn - 02-12-2015

Harvest Moon, just grow plants and shit. That's 90% of what I do every day already :D

RE: Your dying moments. - Melcadrien - 02-13-2015

Had to think about this one.

One of my choices would be in the world of Monster Hunter. Collect resources, hunt beasts, and eat large amounts of food mainly.

RE: Your dying moments. - RepentantSky - 02-13-2015

I'd live in the dot hack GU world. It is without a doubt my favorite RPG series and I wouldn't mind dealing with all the network crises if it meant being able to do what I wanted in between them.

RE: Your dying moments. - Berry - 02-13-2015

The game I would like to live in would be Ducktales: Remastered.

For who doesn't wish to be a Bipedal Duck with a catchy-ass theme song.

RE: Your dying moments. - CLXcool - 02-13-2015

Damn it Berry, I was gonna say that. Anyway. If thats already taken. I wouldn't mind living in the universe of the Leisure Suit Larry games. Being surrounded by gorgeous looking women. A few mistakes that would very well likely humiliate me wouldn't hurt since I need a good laugh for myself. 

RE: Your dying moments. - CosmykTheDolfyn - 02-13-2015

Ok, in all honesty and with more thought, I'd really enjoy the... F-Zero universe.

Did you expect anything else? Ok, so crime is rampant, the world looks grimy... BUT I love a god sci-fi world with aliens and fancy technology. And the crossover with the Star Fox universe is just icing on the cake.