VGFacts
SWEET JESUS, IT'S A DUCKTALES REMAKE - Printable Version

+- VGFacts (https://archive.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Gaming Discussions (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: General Gaming Discussion (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: SWEET JESUS, IT'S A DUCKTALES REMAKE (/thread-236.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: SWEET JESUS, IT'S A DUCKTALES REMAKE - pyoro64 - 03-24-2013

I don't think the 2d sprites fit well with the 3d background.

RE: SWEET JESUS, IT'S A DUCKTALES REMAKE - PixelXenoKing - 03-28-2013

lets hope this gets hyped and does good

RE: SWEET JESUS, IT'S A DUCKTALES REMAKE - Mass Distraction - 03-29-2013

(03-28-2013, 11:16 PM)PixelXenoKing Wrote: lets hope this gets hyped and does good

It was hyped the very instant it was on everyone's screens.

RE: SWEET JESUS, IT'S A DUCKTALES REMAKE - SuperMasterGamer - 03-29-2013

I've watched the tv series but never actually played the game itself.

This game is gonna be awesome though. Can't wait.

RE: SWEET JESUS, IT'S A DUCKTALES REMAKE - PixelXenoKing - 03-29-2013

(03-29-2013, 05:48 AM)Mass Distraction Wrote:
(03-28-2013, 11:16 PM)PixelXenoKing Wrote: lets hope this gets hyped and does good

It was hyped the very instant it was on everyone's screens.

yea, true

RE: SWEET JESUS, IT'S A DUCKTALES REMAKE - Mass Distraction - 08-12-2013

I just heared that there's gonna be a retail version. What I also heard was that some gaming news companies got exclusive golden NES cartridges of the original Ductales game with new cover art from the remastered version.

RE: SWEET JESUS, IT'S A DUCKTALES REMAKE - Klonoa - 08-12-2013

(08-12-2013, 03:32 AM)Mass Distraction Wrote: I just heared that there's gonna be a retail version. What I also heard was that some gaming news companies got exclusive golden NES cartridges of the original Ductales game with new cover art from the remastered version.

I see that becoming a extremely sought after collector's item with 10-20 years.

RE: SWEET JESUS, IT'S A DUCKTALES REMAKE - gamemaster1991 - 08-12-2013

(08-12-2013, 08:27 AM)Klonoa Wrote:
(08-12-2013, 03:32 AM)Mass Distraction Wrote: I just heared that there's gonna be a retail version. What I also heard was that some gaming news companies got exclusive golden NES cartridges of the original Ductales game with new cover art from the remastered version.

I see that becoming a extremely sought after collector's item with 10-20 years.

I see people selling them 3-4 years from now. People can just not hold on to a collector's item for very long. Rock Man 3 any one?

RE: SWEET JESUS, IT'S A DUCKTALES REMAKE - Sohakmet - 08-12-2013

Ducktales Remastered = Me finally getting around to beating this game. Because I don't have much patience to play NES games free willingly.

RE: SWEET JESUS, IT'S A DUCKTALES REMAKE - Dutchtica - 08-13-2013

I've never played the original (Was only in possession of a NES briefly) but this game looks like a 100% step by step remake of the original, and I love the fact they got everybody from the series as a VA.

RE: SWEET JESUS, IT'S A DUCKTALES REMAKE - CLXcool - 08-13-2013

I played the original when I was a kid. Man, what fun it was. I was VERY excited to hear that its getting remade. It was one of my favorite video games when growing up. Its a shame I have to wait until september to get it on my Xbox 360. But I'm already digging what I'm seeing here. Plus, the music? It freaking kicks ass. Get a load of the amazon theme.

RE: SWEET JESUS, IT'S A DUCKTALES REMAKE - Arjahn - 08-13-2013

Just watched the IGN review, remined me of how awful their rating system is.
"A really watered down version that's pretty much inferior to the original twenty year old game." 7/10.

RE: SWEET JESUS, IT'S A DUCKTALES REMAKE - Mass Distraction - 08-13-2013

Watered down? Way to go IGN. Here's a review from a huge fan and a guy who absolutely loves the original:

RE: SWEET JESUS, IT'S A DUCKTALES REMAKE - MexicanAnime - 08-13-2013

(08-13-2013, 10:35 AM)Arjahn Wrote: Just watched the IGN review, remined me of how awful their rating system is.
"A really watered down version that's pretty much inferior to the original twenty year old game." 7/10.

Somebody didn't pay IGN enough money.

Anyways, really liked the original, and hopefully I get a chance to play this.

RE: SWEET JESUS, IT'S A DUCKTALES REMAKE - ThisGuyInTheSuit - 08-13-2013

I've never played the original one, but the Remastered game looks pretty good. I think I'ma have to give the game a try.