VGFacts
So Konami just made a survey for our opinions - Printable Version

+- VGFacts (https://archive.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Gaming Discussions (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: General Gaming Discussion (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: So Konami just made a survey for our opinions (/thread-2711.html)

Pages: 1 2

So Konami just made a survey for our opinions - CLXcool - 08-20-2015

I'd stopped giving a damn about Konami since they have been making rather poor choices lately. But I found out that thanks to Alphaomegasin, Konami made a survey asking us for our opinion about the company. As well as what games they had. He does a better explanation for it.

If you want to fill out the survey, just read the video's description when you go onto youtube. What I found very curious about all of this is that Silent Hill(the series mind you) isn't part of the games that they mention(then again the series itself could be in jeopardy as we speak). They mention Castlevania in the survey. But they also mention Bomberman, Rocket Knight, and Sunset riders which are titles that we haven't seen Konami use in awhile now. I know they made a remake/revival of Sparkster(which became Rocket Knight) but we haven't had a new game with him in 5 years. Now. If you guys really want to let Konami know about their problems right now. Do it like an adult if you're going to sign the survey.   I know I've already did.

Your thoughts people?

RE: So Konami just made a survey for our opinions - Melcadrien - 08-20-2015

Honestly, I'm not sure what Konami is doing anymore. Is this survey something they're going to do for more pachinko machines or actual games?

Kudos to them for actually doing something for gauging our interest to certain IP's, though.

RE: So Konami just made a survey for our opinions - Mass Distraction - 08-20-2015

Where the hell is Silent Hill?! Where's Metal Gear?

(08-20-2015, 09:47 AM)CLXcool Wrote: But I found out that thanks to Alphaomegasin, Konami made a survey asking us for our opinion about the company.

So... I watched the video but at no point did he say the survey was made thanks to him. Am I missing something?

RE: So Konami just made a survey for our opinions - CLXcool - 08-20-2015

(08-20-2015, 12:53 PM)Melcadrien Wrote: Honestly, I'm not sure what Konami is doing anymore.  Is this survey something they're going to do for more pachinko machines or actual games?

Kudos to them for actually doing something for gauging our interest to certain IP's, though.

I just hope its for actual games. Not pachinko machines. The only thing we can do is wait and see.

RE: So Konami just made a survey for our opinions - RepentantSky - 08-20-2015

I did the survey and actually found it quite annoying. I don't like how they bring up all these great games from their past and ask if you'd like mobile or PC exclusive versions of them. Konami is a console based company when making games and the fact that those options are there, make me worry if this is actually intended to be taken into consideration for the future of the company.

RE: So Konami just made a survey for our opinions - SERIOUSLY THOUGH - 08-20-2015

(08-20-2015, 01:34 PM)RepentantSky Wrote: I did the survey and actually found it quite annoying. I don't like how they bring up all these great games from their past and ask if you'd like mobile or PC exclusive versions of them. Konami is a console based company when making games and the fact that those options are there, make me worry if this is actually intended to be taken into consideration for the future of the company.

Next MGS confirmed Facebook exclusive.

RE: So Konami just made a survey for our opinions - BumblebeeCody - 08-20-2015

(08-20-2015, 02:34 PM)SERIOUSLY THOUGH Wrote:
(08-20-2015, 01:34 PM)RepentantSky Wrote: I did the survey and actually found it quite annoying. I don't like how they bring up all these great games from their past and ask if you'd like mobile or PC exclusive versions of them. Konami is a console based company when making games and the fact that those options are there, make me worry if this is actually intended to be taken into consideration for the future of the company.

MGS6: Tactical Farming Action
MGR: Grazing Revengeance

(08-20-2015, 02:42 PM)BumblebeeCody Wrote:
(08-20-2015, 02:34 PM)SERIOUSLY THOUGH Wrote:

As hard as I laughed, just imagine what would happen if Konami did start making facebook games. I don't think my heart could take that.

RE: So Konami just made a survey for our opinions - Psychospacecow - 08-20-2015

(08-20-2015, 02:58 PM)RepentantSky Wrote:
(08-20-2015, 02:42 PM)BumblebeeCody Wrote:
(08-20-2015, 02:34 PM)SERIOUSLY THOUGH Wrote: Next MGS confirmed Facebook exclusive.

As hard as I laughed, just imagine what would happen if Konami did start making facebook games. I don't think my heart could take that.

It does.
http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Yu-Gi-Oh!_BAM

RE: So Konami just made a survey for our opinions - G-Haven - 08-20-2015

Metal Gear Solid is absent from that list, I can only wonder why.

(08-20-2015, 09:06 PM)G-Haven Wrote: Metal Gear Solid is absent from that list, I can only wonder why.

The creator has been removed/fired from the company that's why. And guys. Can we please cool it with the jokes about the titles here? I'm sure some of you wouldn't mind some of these titles being developed for lets say...The 3DS, Wii U(although that one is unlikely), and the other consoles? If Konami even goes back to these titles(mostly for Bomberman and Rocket Knight with the right developer) they'll make some dough and something that could repair some damage that they've done.

I'd like to see a new Suikoden on the 3DS actually. That would be so awesome as long it was more like Suikoden 2 in that the characters are all flushed out and interesting. That would make me seriously happy. That said, a multiplayer bomberman or something like that would be really fun as well.

I would be happy to see Rocket Knight return on the 3DS. If handled right. It would be a fun game to play.

RE: So Konami just made a survey for our opinions - Takahashi2212 - 08-21-2015

It really bothers me how they put Bomberman under a list of "KONAMI Classics". I get you guys own Hudson Soft now (Even though this the first time they even shown any semblance of it) but that isn't a classic Konami franchise. There hasn't been a single Bomberman game yet released under the Konami brand, yet they act as if they've been there since the beginning. Next thing, they'll be saying they developed the Mario Party games.

RE: So Konami just made a survey for our opinions - Verusgate - 08-22-2015

I would love Rocket Knight to come back, but I would prefer a Japanese developer. Because their style would fit more.