VGFacts
SUPER SMASH BROS - Printable Version

+- VGFacts (https://archive.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Gaming Discussions (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: General Gaming Discussion (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: SUPER SMASH BROS (/thread-4093.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

RE: SUPER SMASH BROS - Boyobmas - 08-08-2018

GAME THEORY TIME!!

RE: SUPER SMASH BROS - RepentantSky - 08-08-2018

Not gonna lie, the Luigi's Mansion reference, the Castlevania characters, the new Pokemon, the echo fighters of Dark Samus and Chrom, and King K. Rule all showing up, only made me wish we were getting new games or updates to those with current projects, instead of them just being thrown into Smash.

RE: SUPER SMASH BROS - gamemaster1991 - 08-08-2018

RE: SUPER SMASH BROS - Berry - 08-08-2018

bruh, it's just a lowkey Captain N reunion.

[Image: giphy.webp]

RE: SUPER SMASH BROS - Colossus - 08-12-2018

It's been a hot min for me being on the forums. I am taking Smash Day off to throw SMASH NIGHT.
Basically having people over all day and playing smash with a tournament in the evening for winning money participants threw in for. I am making official invites and everything. If anyone wants a copy of the template I made on vista print, PM me since i might miss the message on this post.
[Image: IhrH4FU.png]

RE: SUPER SMASH BROS - Boyobmas - 08-21-2018

Nintendo of Japan has uploaded two direct-feed videos of Ultimate in action featuring the newly announced characters.

RE: SUPER SMASH BROS - Boyobmas - 08-26-2018

According to Amazon Canada, you can unlock fighters by simply tapping their amiibo.

"Access a whole new level of fun and smash the competition with this Super Smash Bros amiibo. A former fighter in Andross’ army, Wolf now leads his own mercenary team, and he’s not one you want to cross. Simply tap the amiibo accessory to the NFC touchpoint on your game system to unlock this Space Pirate."

SOURCE

RE: SUPER SMASH BROS - Boyobmas - 09-01-2018

Ultimate has an ESRB raiting of E10+ for Cartoon Violence, Comic Mischief and Suggestive Themes. This was revealed by Nintendo's official listing for the game.

[Image: 2DrpwHA.jpg]

The rating is almost identical to the one that Smash Bros. WiiU/3DS received except those games only had "mild" suggestive themes. 
This is probably due to characters like Snake (With his slightly more realistic weapons) and Bayonetta. (Who is in the base game this time, rather than being released as DLC after Smash 4 was rated.)

RE: SUPER SMASH BROS - Boyobmas - 09-05-2018

Ultimate is going to be playable at select Best Buy stores across the U.S.

Sept. 8-9 – New York City and San Jose
Sept. 15-16 – Los Angeles and Chicago
Sept. 22-23 –Dallas and Minneapolis 
Sept. 29-30 – Atlanta and Denver
Oct. 6-7 – Miami and Seattle

SOURCE

RE: SUPER SMASH BROS - SERIOUSLY THOUGH - 09-05-2018

(09-05-2018, 12:47 AM)Boyobmas Wrote: Ultimate is going to be playable at select Best Buy stores across the U.S.

Sept. 8-9 – New York City and San Jose
Sept. 15-16 – Los Angeles and Chicago
Sept. 22-23 –Dallas and Minneapolis 
Sept. 29-30 – Atlanta and Denver
Oct. 6-7 – Miami and Seattle

SOURCE

*Cries in Canadian*

RE: SUPER SMASH BROS - Colossus - 09-09-2018

Anyone going to the Minneapolis one?

ALSO: Can we update the thread title to: "SUPER SMASH BROS. ULTIMATE"?

RE: SUPER SMASH BROS - ZpaceJ0ck0 - 09-09-2018

(09-09-2018, 04:45 PM)Colossus Wrote: ALSO: Can we update the thread title to: "SUPER SMASH BROS. ULTIMATE"?

Yes, you can! You can change the title of this thread by editing the original post.

RE: SUPER SMASH BROS - Colossus - 09-10-2018

Since it seems that we are getting main villains in Smash. I wonder if we will get Dr. Robotnik as an Echo Fighter of Bower Jr.?

RE: SUPER SMASH BROS - ZpaceJ0ck0 - 09-10-2018

(09-10-2018, 05:09 PM)Colossus Wrote: Since it seems that we are getting main villains in Smash. I wonder if we will get Dr. Robotnik as an Echo Fighter of Bower Jr.?

That wouldn't be a bad idea. I like it.

RE: SUPER SMASH BROS - Boyobmas - 09-13-2018

Isabelle from Animal Crossing: New Leaf was just announced as a new fighter!

Fighter Page

Also, a Super Smash Bros. Ultimate console bundle is coming November 2nd!
[Image: DnAjO2fVYAArFax.jpg]
(Though it comes with a downloadable version of the game, you won't be able to redeem it until December 7th.)