VGFacts
The Super Smash Bros. 4 Discussion Thread - Printable Version

+- VGFacts (https://archive.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Gaming Discussions (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: General Gaming Discussion (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: The Super Smash Bros. 4 Discussion Thread (/thread-457.html)

RE: The Super Smash Bros. 4 Discussion Thread - JiraiyaSennin - 02-14-2014

The only one that I would like out of those 6 is Waluigi.

RE: The Super Smash Bros. 4 Discussion Thread - MexicanAnime - 02-14-2014

Too many Mario characters in my opinion with him there.

RE: The Super Smash Bros. 4 Discussion Thread - gamemaster1991 - 02-14-2014

(02-14-2014, 12:31 AM)MexicanAnime Wrote: Too many Mario characters in my opinion with him there.

Even though I put him on the list, I agree. There's also too many pokemon on the roster. After they put Pokemon Trainer (like I know they will) and Mewtwo, I don't want any more. We need more Retro and 3rd party charicters.

(02-14-2014, 12:23 AM)MexicanAnime Wrote:
(02-14-2014, 12:03 AM)gamemaster1991 Wrote:
  1. Saki Amamiya
  2. Waluigi
  3. Shadow the Hedgehog
  4. Kat & Ana
  5. Jill
  6. Samurai Goroh

Little Mac sounds better than all of those.

You would rather have Little Mac Than Saki or Samuri Goroh? Really? I can think of so much more to do with these two than I can with Mac.

RE: The Super Smash Bros. 4 Discussion Thread - JiraiyaSennin - 02-14-2014

Although I would love to have Waluigi in there, I definitely agree that there are too many Mario characters. I also want there to be at least one more character for some of the other franchises

RE: The Super Smash Bros. 4 Discussion Thread - CosmykTheDolfyn - 02-14-2014

We really need another F-Zero character. Personally, my favorite would be Deathborn (come on, a cyborg that has his brain sticking out of his head, chokes people and can teleport would make a great fighter), but I see Goroh playing as a fat Meta Knight (unusually quick blade skills are in his possession, according to the games/anime).

RE: The Super Smash Bros. 4 Discussion Thread - Psychospacecow - 02-14-2014

[Image: af17d775b82694551ad27c79caeea349-d76ggic.jpg]

I think this is related.

Where do I find the current roster of characters and assist trophies? I honestly forgot.

Smashwikia is always a good source for all things Smash.

(02-14-2014, 07:17 AM)CosmykTheDolfyn Wrote: We really need another F-Zero character. Personally, my favorite would be Deathborn (come on, a cyborg that has his brain sticking out of his head, chokes people and can teleport would make a great fighter), but I see Goroh playing as a fat Meta Knight (unusually quick blade skills are in his possession, according to the games/anime).

Personally, I would like to have Black Doom just to balance out the Hero to Villein for each sires. We all ready have Bowser, Gannon, Wario, Wolf, Dedede, and DK (and Mario if we count DK) as playable charicters, and Andross, Mother Brain and Skull Kid as assist trophies. I would also like King K. Rool to be playable and (if they can get the right to use the first two) have Lavos, Death, Dimentio, Tiki Tong, and Marx as Assist Trophies.

(02-14-2014, 05:40 PM)gamemaster1991 Wrote:
(02-14-2014, 07:17 AM)CosmykTheDolfyn Wrote: We really need another F-Zero character. Personally, my favorite would be Deathborn (come on, a cyborg that has his brain sticking out of his head, chokes people and can teleport would make a great fighter), but I see Goroh playing as a fat Meta Knight (unusually quick blade skills are in his possession, according to the games/anime).

Personally, I would like to have Black Doom just to balance out the Hero to Villein for each sires. We all ready have Bowser, Gannon, Wario, Wolf, Dedede, and DK (and Mario if we count DK) as playable charicters, and Andross, Mother Brain and Skull Kid as assist trophies. I would also like King K. Rool to be playable and (if they can get the right to use the first two) have Lavos, Death, Dimentio, Tiki Tong, and Marx as Assist Trophies.
Do you mean Black Shadow? He is indeed a bad guy, but so is Samurai Goroh.

...I mean, doesn't seem that friendly to me. Also, according to F-Zero GX, Deathborn is actually Black Shadow's boss, so he's also bad guy...
In fact, there's very few "good" guys in the F-Zero universe. Anyone they would add in from F-Zero is almost guaranteed to be a bad guy... Unless it's that stupid Rick Wheeler then Imma going go insane

^right. I was thinking the Big bad from Shadow the Hedgehog. I really wanted to call him Black Bull, which I know is his Racing Machine.

I always saw Samurai Goroh as the rival to Captain Falcon, kinda like Shadow is to Sonic if shadow was an asshole and obsessed with getting rid of Sonic. Also I'll admit that I don't know much about F-Zero aside from what I've learned from the site, the things my friends have told me, and times I played the N64 game at my bro-in-law's house, so I didn't know about the bigger bad.

Still, I see Black Shadow being more likly due to how many more people know about him compared to Deathborn.

RE: The Super Smash Bros. 4 Discussion Thread - gamemaster1991 - 02-21-2014

Diddy's back FYI

[Image: screen-4.jpg]

RE: The Super Smash Bros. 4 Discussion Thread - JiraiyaSennin - 02-21-2014

I'm not too excited either way, but I don't mind him.

RE: The Super Smash Bros. 4 Discussion Thread - MexicanAnime - 02-21-2014

I can now rest in piece. My star player from before has returned and all I need to see is Ice Climbers come back. .

RE: The Super Smash Bros. 4 Discussion Thread - gamemaster1991 - 02-21-2014

(02-21-2014, 01:20 PM)MexicanAnime Wrote: I can now rest in piece. My star player from before has returned and all I need to see is Ice Climbers come back. .

We all know that they are. It's almost like not having Captain Falcon at this point. I'm looking for Mr. Game & Watch and R.O.B. to come back.

RE: The Super Smash Bros. 4 Discussion Thread - Zaliphone - 02-21-2014

(02-21-2014, 05:07 PM)gamemaster1991 Wrote:
(02-21-2014, 01:20 PM)MexicanAnime Wrote: I can now rest in piece. My star player from before has returned and all I need to see is Ice Climbers come back. .

We all know that they are. It's almost like not having Captain Falcon at this point. I'm looking for Mr. Game & Watch and R.O.B. to come back.

I hope they keep R.O.B., he was lot of fun to mess around with and I have fond memories of my friend and I going against two max-level Ganondorfs as ROB.

I just really need confirmation of Ike. I'm getting a little anxious, they dropped Roy so I wouldn't count out them dropping Ike. I hope they didn't, he's my main. I'd have to go with Samus or Link, probably.