VGFacts
Animal Crossing New Leaf! - Printable Version

+- VGFacts (https://archive.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Gaming Discussions (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: General Gaming Discussion (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: Animal Crossing New Leaf! (/thread-520.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: Animal Crossing New Leaf! - MexicanAnime - 06-23-2013

(06-23-2013, 07:06 PM)Lazlo Falconi Wrote:
(06-23-2013, 06:40 PM)MexicanAnime Wrote: Pretty much it, though he doesn't even yell as much in this game. It turns out that many kids complained about him as he could go on for a while. They're also the reason Blathers doesn't go into full explanation anymore.

What? That's supposed to be the point. That's the punishment for resetting!

Some kids don't just know the dangers of resetting.

RE: Animal Crossing New Leaf! - Hexadecimal - 06-23-2013

(06-23-2013, 06:40 PM)MexicanAnime Wrote: Pretty much it, though he doesn't even yell as much in this game. It turns out that many kids complained about him as he could go on for a while. They're also the reason Blathers doesn't go into full explanation anymore.

...I actually thought that was super funny. I have a youtube video saved of his rants, in fact. The part where he talks about the red light that "hurts his brain" always makes me crack up.

Also, I thought Blathers was interesting and I was disappointed he stopped going into detail.

RE: Animal Crossing New Leaf! - MexicanAnime - 06-23-2013

Yeah, I am as well. Well, at least the bad lovable puns are still there.

RE: Animal Crossing New Leaf! - BumblebeeCody - 06-24-2013

Perfect pears for sale.
Let me know if anyone wants one. Would prefer items. :)

RE: Animal Crossing New Leaf! - Dutchtica - 06-24-2013

I miss that!
I LOVED THE TRIVIA ABOUT BUGS. =(

(06-24-2013, 10:12 AM)Dutchtica Wrote:

I miss that!
I LOVED THE TRIVIA ABOUT BUGS. =(

Check your encyclopedia on the bottom screen. :)
[Image: EYjYs7G.png]

RE: Animal Crossing New Leaf! - Hexadecimal - 06-24-2013

Wooo! Got a 100% approval rating and went to the island today! Sadly, my first trip didn't yield much of a profit since I gave most of it to Blathers. Considering what Kappas are known for, I find it very creepy that the one with the boat is hitting on me.

I just hope flowers start getting sold soon. They were put in such stupid places in my town I keep trampling them.

RE: Animal Crossing New Leaf! - Arjahn - 06-24-2013

(06-24-2013, 06:56 PM)Hexadecimal Wrote: Wooo! Got a 100% approval rating and went to the island today! Sadly, my first trip didn't yield much of a profit since I gave most of it to Blathers. Considering what Kappas are known for, I find it very creepy that the one with the boat is hitting on me.

I just hope flowers start getting sold soon. They were put in such stupid places in my town I keep trampling them.

I just got the Gardening store opened today, not sure how long it takes but they had a few flowers, a sapling and an ax for sale.

ALSO I FORGOT THAT I WAS SUPPOSED TO MEET MAPLE TODAY TO SEE HER NEW FURNITURE AN HOUR AGO DAMMIT ARJAHN GET IT TOGETHER MAN

(06-24-2013, 06:56 PM)Hexadecimal Wrote: Wooo! Got a 100% approval rating and went to the island today! Sadly, my first trip didn't yield much of a profit since I gave most of it to Blathers. Considering what Kappas are known for, I find it very creepy that the one with the boat is hitting on me.

When's Marvel?
[Image: 2169924-kappa.png]

RE: Animal Crossing New Leaf! - Kai - 06-24-2013

I love this thread

RE: Animal Crossing New Leaf! - MexicanAnime - 06-25-2013

(06-24-2013, 09:37 PM)Kai Wrote: I love this thread

I feel the same way.

Also, I now have the second floor of the museum! Already bought the silver shovel and I can't wait to see what else they sell.

RE: Animal Crossing New Leaf! - Arjahn - 06-25-2013

WAIT, the museum sells stuff? How many items do you need to donate? Dammit I love how much there is in this game.

Mhhm, I bought a silver shovel and a seafloor rug for the house.

RE: Animal Crossing New Leaf! - Arjahn - 06-25-2013

Cool, oh and have you unlocked the garden shop and/or nightclub yet? I'm just wondering if everyone gets the same buildings at the same times.

Yes I did. I also got the Shoe store known as "Kicks".