VGFacts
Video Game Related Youtube Videos - Printable Version

+- VGFacts (https://archive.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Gaming Discussions (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: General Gaming Discussion (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: Video Game Related Youtube Videos (/thread-522.html)

RE: Video Game Related Youtube Videos - ZpaceJ0ck0 - 11-30-2016

Ryu fights in the streets in many ways...
[video=youtube]watch?v=ZDb4B-cPRy8[/video]

RE: Video Game Related Youtube Videos - Kakariko Kid - 12-01-2016

(11-30-2016, 11:47 AM)CosmykTheDolfyn Wrote:
For a short idea of what happens, he glitches Pokemon Red in a certain way to get certain RAM values, swaps game cartridges out very quickly so that the RAM from Pokemon Red is still loaded, the new RAM values trigger the end credits in the second game before the first fight.

At 6:07, the guy puts up the info about the "Hot Swap" or "Stop n Swap", the same trivia gamemaster1991 submitted. Cool.

RE: Video Game Related Youtube Videos - tatochypz - 12-03-2016

THE BANDICOOT.
IS.
BACK. 

RE: Video Game Related Youtube Videos - CLXcool - 12-03-2016

(12-03-2016, 02:09 PM)retr0pia75 Wrote: THE BANDICOOT.
IS.
BACK. 

Hell yes! This looks amazing! Plus if you look closely in the footage, there is a tawna token. Tawna's back in the Crash game people!

RE: Video Game Related Youtube Videos - ZpaceJ0ck0 - 12-04-2016

Well, this is...I don't know what was going on in the mind of these bootlergs. Well, to be fair, no one wants to know.
[video=youtube]watch?v=V2sypRxzmWk[/video]

RE: Video Game Related Youtube Videos - ZpaceJ0ck0 - 12-09-2016

The people at HNK made a short documentary about retro game preservation efforts in Japan.
[video=youtube]watch?v=uXnkAoiek2E[/video]

RE: Video Game Related Youtube Videos - ZpaceJ0ck0 - 12-14-2016

(06-05-2013, 08:47 PM)JiraiyaSennin Wrote: There is a Youtuber named GilvaSunner who uploads tons of video game music with the best quality sound you could think of. He mostly does Nintendo music.
http://www.youtube.com/user/GilvaSunner/videos

Some quick updates for those who didn't knew:

GilvaSunner stopped uploading songs becuase he received copyright infringement notices on YouTube and thus, a parody account  that uploads bait and switch remixes by the name of SiIvaGunner (using a capitalized I in place of the L) was born. 

However, the original account came back from the dead and started uploading remixes from SBFR, a Japanese remix community, in fact, it looks like the original account acknowledges the existence of the parodic one (go and see his recomendations).

If you want a more in-depth look in the story of the original and the parody account, then go a read the Knowyourmeme article on the subject.

RE: Video Game Related Youtube Videos - Hexadecimal - 12-15-2016

RE: Video Game Related Youtube Videos - ZpaceJ0ck0 - 12-16-2016

(12-15-2016, 10:37 PM)Hexadecimal Wrote: [video=youtube]watch?v=GXs_pI4Tcmk[/video]

"I got to read a magazine that said that my game was single-handedly responsible for the crash of the videogame industry in the early 80's"

There's people out there who believe that? Oh boy, what a world we live in.

[video=youtube]watch?v=aVLqfj6_AOw[/video]

RE: Video Game Related Youtube Videos - ZpaceJ0ck0 - 12-17-2016

Man, the internet never ceases to amaze me. It turns out that the infamous 'Zero Wing' actually has 35 endings, 32 of them being exclusive to the japanese version!
[video=youtube]watch?v=bwRmDsap39k[/video]
Pro tip: put the video's speed to 2 (once the fourth ending shows up) in order to save you time.
EDIT: This secret hasn't been discoreved by the west until this very year (2016).

RE: Video Game Related Youtube Videos - CLXcool - 01-04-2017

Behind the scenes of the game cuphead. Mostly on music. While it may be a bit of it. Its very catchy.

RE: Video Game Related Youtube Videos - ZpaceJ0ck0 - 01-05-2017

This video might be worth your interest.
[video=youtube]watch?v=HeHd07aO1_E[/video]

RE: Video Game Related Youtube Videos - ZpaceJ0ck0 - 01-08-2017

A youtuber by the name of 'Goodbadflicks' released a documentary about... the video's title speaks for itself.

G4TV.

RE: Video Game Related Youtube Videos - ZpaceJ0ck0 - 01-16-2017

These forums have a serious lack Japanese commercials. So I'll just leave this small compilation I found.

RE: Video Game Related Youtube Videos - Hexadecimal - 01-17-2017

OMG THIS IS AMAZING!

I've never seen this! It's the concept video for Space Channel 5!