VGFacts
Video Game Related Youtube Videos - Printable Version

+- VGFacts (https://archive.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Gaming Discussions (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: General Gaming Discussion (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: Video Game Related Youtube Videos (/thread-522.html)

RE: Video Game Related Youtube Videos - ZpaceJ0ck0 - 06-01-2017

Thanks Pakistan!

RE: Video Game Related Youtube Videos - ZpaceJ0ck0 - 06-04-2017

[video=youtube]watch?v=qJExs9eaTp0[/video]

RE: Video Game Related Youtube Videos - ZpaceJ0ck0 - 06-09-2017

[video=youtube]watch?v=T-8dgTittuw[/video]

RE: Video Game Related Youtube Videos - ZpaceJ0ck0 - 06-18-2017

You might want to see this:
[video=youtube]watch?v=bqvkbDqtRY8[/video]
Here are my 2 cents on the subject: Why are videogame companies treating us, adults- like children? If people can't decide what type of content they can handle then maybe we shouldn't be able to vote. Just sayin'.

I mean, it's like these people don't understand that if your buying games from japan (or any other foreing country), then maybe, JUST MAYBE, you might be looking for stuff from said culture. In fact, I think this whole "Culturalization/Culturally acceptable" stuff is just cultural intolerance.

I mean, come on! We have global market with works of art from all around the world. Why we can't enjoy that?

RE: Video Game Related Youtube Videos - RepentantSky - 06-19-2017

(06-18-2017, 08:56 PM)ZpaceJ0ck0 Wrote: You might want to see this:

Here are my 2 cents on the subject: Why are videogame companies treating us, adults- like children? If people can't decide what type of content they can handle then maybe we shouldn't be able to vote. Just sayin'.

I mean, it's like these people don't understand that if your buying games from japan (or any other foreing country), then maybe, JUST MAYBE,  you might be looking for stuff from said culture. In fact, I think this whole "Culturalization/Culturally acceptable" stuff is just cultural intolerance.

Why can't we celebrate diversity - the true diversity of having a global market with works of art from all around the world?

This legit pisses me off. The game he showed the most when talking about censorship was an Atlus title that is rated M, and yet neither version of the game is as dark as say, Silent Hill 2 was back in the day. That said, the game is rated M, so anything that can happen in games where adult situations are acceptable, should happen without interruption of any kind. It's not like showing a little more skin is somehow going to take away from a game or devalue it's rating turning it into an AO title. On the one hand, there is some place for cultural changes, but even those have flaws. If Bravely Default had been released in the West without changing the characters ages, the outrage would have probably prevented most retailers from carrying it for fear of backlash. That said why not make everyone 18 to 20, since it's pretty much impossible to tell ages with that style of animation, and not change the more revealing outfits? Also, like you said, why not just accept that some cultures are different than yours and play the games as they are meant to be played, not as they are culturally appropriate. This should be less of a problem for Japanese games, because most of the gaming community are also fans of anime and other Japanese products and therefore not only enjoy the cultural difference, but expect it because they've been engaging in from Japan without the censorship for years. It boggles the mind why we are so willing to change things that are so small only to appeal to a very small audience who is not in range of the target demographic.

RE: Video Game Related Youtube Videos - CLXcool - 06-25-2017

This user only made one game grumps cartoon, and hasn't made anything else since this was completed years ago.

RE: Video Game Related Youtube Videos - CLXcool - 07-01-2017

Someone made a cool mix of 'Jump up Superstar' with Donkey Kong Country's music.

RE: Video Game Related Youtube Videos - CLXcool - 07-04-2017

Even Adult swim would want to see Nintendo localize Mother 3.

RE: Video Game Related Youtube Videos - ZpaceJ0ck0 - 07-10-2017

....Why do I find this entertaining?
[video=youtube]watch?v=OJ8lSPBA2aQ[/video]

RE: Video Game Related Youtube Videos - retrolinkx - 07-19-2017

Trump was at the launch of the Mega Drive in America.

RE: Video Game Related Youtube Videos - ZpaceJ0ck0 - 07-22-2017

[video=youtube]watch?v=y566MWHAV3Y[/video]

RE: Video Game Related Youtube Videos - CLXcool - 08-01-2017

An opera singing raving rabbid has been revealed.

RE: Video Game Related Youtube Videos - CLXcool - 08-03-2017

A look at one of the spooky level gameplay of Mario + Rabbids Kingdom battle. Honestly, this game keeps giving me surprises that make me want this. You can hear a bit of Mad Monster Mansion in this. 

RE: Video Game Related Youtube Videos - ZpaceJ0ck0 - 08-05-2017

[video=youtube]watch?v=GG4pQsl21Iw[/video]

RE: Video Game Related Youtube Videos - CLXcool - 08-10-2017

Now THIS is how you handle Sonic.