VGFacts
DarkNerd's Gallery of Sprites- Zombies, Ham-Hams, and MORE - Printable Version

+- VGFacts (https://archive.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Other Discussions (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-6.html)
+--- Forum: Creative Discussion (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: DarkNerd's Gallery of Sprites- Zombies, Ham-Hams, and MORE (/thread-602.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Undead Pokemon Gallery - DarkNerd - 06-27-2013

Ah, yes, spriters-resource is excellent! Where I got the base for my Ham-Hams. However, pretty cumbersome for Pokemon sprites. I get mine from Pokestadium, which is currently updating. It is a lot more convenient for Pokemon sprites.
Actually, partly WHY I'm making so many zombies.

RE: Undead Pokemon Gallery - Petie - 06-27-2013

We're always up for feedback. Can you elaborate a bit in terms of what makes it cumbersome in relation to what you need? Maybe it's something we can fix!

Basically, all I require is one sprite, but I have to deal with the whole sheet.
It's a very minor annoyance, but that Vannilluxe is NOT going to be fun to make, therefore I would rather wait to receive the single sprite I need than to deal with a minor annoyances. It's just how I am.

RE: Undead Pokemon Gallery - Petie - 06-27-2013

Fair enough. We're focusing on making a complete archive so complete sheets make sense but if you just need a single sprite and have a way to get them without slicing up a sheet yourself, by all means, go for the easier solution. Like I said though, we appreciate the feedback regardless.

Also, the sprites you've posted look good. Maybe consider submitting them when you're done?

Yeah, that'd be like trying to read everything on tvtropes. Good luck.
That was part of the plan. I'll try to do region by region. Why Kanto has so many.

RE: Undead Pokemon Gallery - Arjahn - 06-30-2013

After successfully converting the thread into a free advertisement for The Spriter's Resource, Petie retired to his yacht and lit the Cambodian cigar of victory.

[Image: robert+deniro+smoking+godfather+GIF.gif]

RE: Undead Pokemon Gallery - DarkNerd - 06-30-2013

XD Petie you sly dastard.

However, I advertised another place for sprites.
[Image: tumblr_mdh515vvn51qhv4vyo1_500.png]

RE: Undead Pokemon Gallery - Petie - 06-30-2013

(06-30-2013, 01:04 AM)Arjahn Wrote:
After successfully converting the thread into a free advertisement for The Spriter's Resource, Petie retired to his yacht and lit the Cambodian cigar of victory.

[Image: robert+deniro+smoking+godfather+GIF.gif]

Shh... Although I do like yachts and victory.

(06-30-2013, 01:41 AM)DarkNerd Wrote: XD Petie you sly dastard.

However, I advertised another place for sprites.

[Image: tumblr_mdh515vvn51qhv4vyo1_500.png]

See? Everyone's doing it!

RE: Undead Pokemon Gallery - DarkNerd - 07-01-2013

Finally got that fucking Vanilluxe zombie done.

RE: Undead Pokemon Gallery - Ghost Nappa - 07-01-2013

(07-01-2013, 04:54 PM)DarkNerd Wrote: Finally got that fucking Vanilluxe zombie done.

It looks great.

RE: Undead Pokemon Gallery - Psychospacecow - 07-01-2013

(07-01-2013, 04:54 PM)DarkNerd Wrote: Finally got that fucking Vanilluxe zombie done.

Good job friend. I think it turned out well.

RE: DarkNerd's Gallery of Sprites- Zombies, Ham-Hams, and MORE - DarkNerd - 07-03-2013

Updated to include pretty much all my sprite art. No where near done updating, but all for today.

RE: DarkNerd's Gallery of Sprites- Zombies, Ham-Hams, and MORE - Psychospacecow - 07-03-2013

Why can't I like 1st page enough!?

RE: DarkNerd's Gallery of Sprites- Zombies, Ham-Hams, and MORE - DarkNerd - 07-03-2013

XD
Thanks for the compliment.

I never realized how much I sprited until I decided to compile it all into one thing.
Jesus, I need a life. Wait, I already got one, came with a bunch of mushroom shaped candy.

RE: DarkNerd's Gallery of Sprites- Zombies, Ham-Hams, and MORE - Ghost Nappa - 07-04-2013

This is the most creative thread ever!