VGFacts
Fighting Games - Printable Version

+- VGFacts (https://archive.vgfacts.com)
+-- Forum: Gaming Discussions (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: General Gaming Discussion (https://archive.vgfacts.com/forum-14.html)
+--- Thread: Fighting Games (/thread-80.html)

RE: Fighting Games - ZpaceJ0ck0 - 04-03-2017

SNK released a trailer for the new DLC stages of KOF XIV.

RE: Fighting Games - ZpaceJ0ck0 - 04-05-2017

"Street Fighter 5 character stories are all connected and part of a whole. This may not seem apparent at first glance and may in fact make them seem contradictory or disjointed. However when pieced together chronologically - Everything begins to make near perfect sense.

This is SFV's canonical revision of Nash and Bison's first encounter. Enjoy." - The video's description

RE: Fighting Games - ZpaceJ0ck0 - 04-05-2017

Netherrealm Studios recently revealed the gameplay trailer for Captain Cold (Injustice 2).

Note: while is true that he was first revealed on the "It's good to be bad" trailer, this trailer specifically focuses on him.

RE: Fighting Games - ZpaceJ0ck0 - 04-10-2017

NetherRealm Studios has released another Injustice 2 character introduction trailer. Today's spotlight goes to a character that has been revealed since the game's initial announcement, but we haven't seen in action until just recently -- The Flash!

RE: Fighting Games - ZpaceJ0ck0 - 04-11-2017

NetherRealm Studios has released a video explaining how the gear system in Injustice 2 works.

RE: Fighting Games - ZpaceJ0ck0 - 04-12-2017

NetherRealm Studios has released a gameplay trailer of Injustice 2 featuring Scarecrow.

Additionally, SNK released the launch trailer for the DLC costumes of Kula, Minetekun, Sylvie and Angel (KOFXIV).

RE: Fighting Games - ZpaceJ0ck0 - 04-12-2017

So I recently found out that there is a mod for the original Smash Brothers game.... on Kickstarter.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/overload/smash-overload/description

*sigh* I'll just wait for the Lawsuits to start coming in.

They don't even need to sell the game, they are taking in profits for work that is not theirs.
Even if they didn't ask for a dime, Nintendo can sue their pants off.

I also like how he mentions 12 new characters and stages, then shows 4 reskins and 2spooky Dootstination like we're meant to be eagerly anticipating his next reveal.

But seriously, what baffles me is how poorly this was thought out by a guy that has some semblance of modding capability. Like how do you know how to design and import an entire level, but don't know how to justify costs and how copyright works?

If this is being made by a kid (someone younger than 15), then is understandable. If I was in front of said person I'll tell him in a polite manner that he should cancel the project or just not make profit of it via Kickstarter, because it would only bring problems for him and his family.

Now, if this guys turns out to be a 15yo or older, then I'll just call him for what he is: a clueless, careless fool.

RE: Fighting Games - ZpaceJ0ck0 - 04-17-2017

NetherRealm Studios recently revealed the gameplay trailer for Poison Ivy (Injustice 2).

Note: while is true that she was first revealed on the "here comes the girls" trailer, this trailer specifically focuses on her.

Tekken series Chief Producer asks fans for Tekken 7 guest character ideas on Twitter, some of the suggestions are... out there

RE: Fighting Games - ZpaceJ0ck0 - 04-18-2017

Classic Thailand stage and School costumes coming to Street Fighter 5 on April 25th

Since we are on the subject of school costumes, here are some costumes I'd like to see in the future:
  • FANG: Lab coat chemistry Robe
  • R. Mika: Gym teacher (with whistle)
  • Guile: Greaser
  • Ken: Pretty boy/Popular kid
  • Vega: Phantom of the Opera (for all the drama/musical geeks)
  • Alex: Footballer
  • Gief: School Mascot

That's all I can think of for now.

RE: Fighting Games - ZpaceJ0ck0 - 04-19-2017

Under Night In-Birth Exe:Late[st] Announced for PS3, PS4, PS Vita

RE: Fighting Games - ZpaceJ0ck0 - 04-19-2017

CFN update, balance changes, and next Season 2 DLC character release delayed - success of recent beta test has Capcom looking into another

RE: Fighting Games - ZpaceJ0ck0 - 04-20-2017

BlazBlue: Central Fiction is officially releasing on Steam on April 26th

Work-themed costumes coming to Street Fighter 5 on April 25th

RE: Fighting Games - ZpaceJ0ck0 - 04-23-2017

New costume accessories and outfits revealed for Tekken 7

RE: Fighting Games - ZpaceJ0ck0 - 04-24-2017

Brainiac is the lastest addition to the Injustice 2 roster:

Also...

Pretty decent reenactment of the original fight in the movie.

EDIT: where is the part 2 anyway?

EDIT 2: Almost four years passed since the video was uploaded and there's no part 2. Sad react only, plz.

RE: Fighting Games - ZpaceJ0ck0 - 04-25-2017

Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite hits stores September 19th; story trailer shows Ultron Sigma, reveals several playable characters

First Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite gameplay screenshots

Here's a look at Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite's pre-order costumes

Capcom Pro Tour 2017 Kicks Off With New Street Fighter V DLC